Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Any Information About The Latest Techno Y6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Information About The Latest Techno Y6 (4320 Views)

How Can I Change The Font Techno Y6 / New Techno Y6 Had Screen Problem / New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Information About The Latest Techno Y6 by Ibrahimd2nd(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2015
I saw a new techno phone in the market but i didn't have time to check the specs the name is tecno y6 wat i know is that the phone has 5megapixel camera and comes with kit Kat Android version also 5inch screen. Any know the full specs
Re: Any Information About The Latest Techno Y6 by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 29, 2015
Ibrahimd2nd:
I saw a new techno phone in the market but i didn't have time to check the specs the name is tecno y6 wat i know is that the phone has 5megapixel camera and comes with kit Kat Android version also 5inch screen. Any know the full specs
dont waste time Google Search pls

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 / Get Glo 6gb For Only 2k, No Tweaking / Gionee M7 Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria | 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.