Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation (23164 Views)

Egyptian Devaluation Backfires -- Nigeria, Be Thankful!!! / What Is Devaluation Of Naira? / The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Autolord: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Useless buhari

6 Likes

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2015
J
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Sijo01(f): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Devalued? We're expecting naira to be equal to dollar. You people are taking about devaluation. Abeg o

1 Like

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Pavore9: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
voltron:

Na true bros..

And the export of goods and services is a sure way to earn it.
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Lastdon02(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
i pray so oo. Imagine $1 = 500 naira i don hammer in 2weeks b that
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Awon Ebi barcanista ma to wa ma gbo nibi nsin
Whatever that means tho...

@Topic:Buhari you can't kill the economy, this isn't part of your campaign promise

8 Likes

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by chrischina(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2015
God please help Nigeria, we are in hot water.
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by okeke00(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2015
lonelydora:
PMB will see to it soonest. Let him just settle and start work. I BELIEVE IN A NEW NIGERIA.
keep believing in new nigeria
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by flokii: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever that means tho...

@Topic:Buhari you can't kill the economy, this isn't part of your campaign promise

lmao... she dey refer to your people wey una body no fit stay one place.. talkatives dem. awon eranko lasanlasan

1 Like

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Obiwannn: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/rencap-predicts-further-naira-devaluation/210539/
WAIT O, DANGOTE REFINERY RECURITMENT NEVA START?
THE REFINERY JUST DEY MAKE NEWS ANYHOW TODAY O
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Bigdreams(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Good analysis.
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Is this how other countries devalue their currency when the have cash crunch.or is our case always different
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Dollyak(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
If you are not buying dollars now I don't know what to call you. It is inevitable anyways.
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by benuejosh: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
I analysed this on a thread here on nairaland few months and I came under attack From government sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who be una people?
flokii:

lmao... she dey refer to your people wey una body no fit stay one place.. talkatives dem. awon eranko lasanlasan
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Dyt(f): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:

undecided undecided
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by tonte(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Today is his first working day and he's had the whole weekend to settle in....so he better get to work

lonelydora:
PMB will see to it soonest. Let him just settle and start work. I BELIEVE IN A NEW NIGERIA.
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by LordCenturion(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
chineloSA:
undecided undecided Didn't Buharis say that he will make sure that the exchange rate against the dollar becomes $1=N1.

Was I dreaming of his manifesto? undecided

ORIGINAL ODENSON

1 Like

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by atlwireles: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Expecting the Naira to hit N245 by December. Also I'm awaiting the announcement of loans negotiation with the IMF and World bank by August.

grin grin grin grin grin

Only fools took that change crap serious, all you people had to do, was be realistic. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'll have ever to convert every extra cash I have into dollars a d wait.
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by tochstorm(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
translate not omo yi
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by tochstorm(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
translate jor omo yi
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by omooba969(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dollyak:
If you are not buying dollars now I don't know what to call you. It is inevitable anyways.

Analyst ! smiley
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by neocortex: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
patrotic9gerian:
Thanks to Goodluck Jonathan for stealing our money and spreading dollars belonging to Nigerians for his election... We are the ones suffering the actions of selfish and corrupt politicians..

I was temped to think that your brain was also stolen for campaign purposes.
If you can't comprehend complex articles simply ignore the threat rather than portray yourself as naive and ignorant.
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Change is here
Fear not
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Krucifax(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lastdon02:
i pray so oo. Imagine $1 = 500 naira i don hammer in 2weeks b that

Actually it means you become more broke not richer. When the currency is deflated,inflation kicks in to compensate. This means prices of almost everything will go up. This also means that while your dollar fetches more Naira your buying power remains unchanged or even diminished. Hope you understand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by princejenks(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hopefully oil prices would soon start going up again so our economy can bounce back but lessons have been learned that we cant solely depend on earnings from oil. Also,talking about making naira equal to the dollar doesnt make any economic sense so it should be shelved and taken as a slip from the general
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Dollyak(f): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
omooba969:

Analyst ! smiley
I wish lol
Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Originalsly: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
How can they devalue Naira when they promised parity with the dollar?

What happened to the #1 = $1 promise?
Did he promise to do so as soon as be took office? Is he not taking steps to make that possible?...or do you think that happens by the stroke of a pen? It is quicker and easier to destroy than to build....how long did it take to break down tthe Naira to this level? ..then you should expect a much longer time to get it up again.

1 Like

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by neocortex: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
This article is the handiwork of opposition as Bihari will make Naira equal dollar by July grin

1 Like

Re: Rencap Predicts Further Naira Devaluation by Krucifax(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Did he promise to do so as soon as be took office? Is he not taking steps to make that possible?...or do you think that happens by the stroke of a pen? It is quicker and easier to destroy than to build....how long did it take to break down tthe Naira to this level? ..then you should expect a much longer time to get it up again.

I hope you statement was a joke. If you have even the slightest understanding of currency markets you would know that it is an impossibility to establish parity between the naira and the green back.

The main point of the article is that Oil revenues have reduced. Cash flow has reduced. The government has and will take on more international debt to fund running of the economy. All equals to further devaluation. Hope you understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Convicts Bank PHB's Francis Atuche, Ugo Anyanwu Of ₦25.7 Bilion Theft / CBN Opens Portal For Deposit Of Old Naira Notes / Photos From Razak Okoya's 78th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.