Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. (3096 Views)

Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) / What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 1:21am On May 30, 2015
I redeployed from Jigawa,I wanted Ogun but was given Imo State. Please,what's Imo like? Heard Owerri is the best place for PPA.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Kenox: 11:35am On May 30, 2015
i reside in owerri but serving in rivers.what kind of help do you need

1 Like

Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunde4top(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2015
God knows the best for you sister. Just remain positive, and all will be well. I also requested for ogun from cross-river, and i was relocated to that same ogun (even do i am still searching for a company for my ppa). Remain blessed...

1 Like

Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2015
tunbebes:
I redeployed from Jigawa,I wanted Ogun but was given Imo State. Please,what's Imo like? Heard Owerri is the best place for PPA.

There's nothing like a best place for PPA. Life is what you make of it. I was posted to some village (Elelem) in Imo State. I intend to get the best of of my 1 year.

I pray you are posted to my PPA. *winks*
No mind me jare.

1 Like

Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Ibrochaka(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
Currently serving in Owerri.....i agree wit u dat owerri iz best place cos itz d capital bt note dat owerri iz very expensive to live, i c no difference between owerri n Abuja in terms of cost of living!!!

1 Like

Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 12:10pm On May 31, 2015
Chai! Thanks all. I do appreciate you all. I pray all will go well God's willing.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

There's nothing like a best place for PPA. Life is what you make of it. I was posted to some village (Elelem) in Imo State. I intend to get the best of of my 1 year.

I pray you are posted to my PPA. *winks*
No mind me jare.

Mine is Amala, right there in ngor okpala LGA
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Haryoryhemie:

That's nice. How many minutes drive or trekking from Elelem?
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

That's nice. How many minutes drive or trekking from Elelem?
Lols, I no know o but not quite far
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Haryoryhemie:

Lols, I no know o but not quite far
Okay.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Haryoryhemie:

Is the LG okay?
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
tunbebes:

Is the LG okay?

U can't compare here to our side o my sis, but its manageable.... Where exactly were u posted? I'm a batch C corp member
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Haryoryhemie:

U can't compare here to our side o my sis, but its manageable.... Where exactly were u posted? I'm a batch C corp member

I don't have a ppa yet but I spent 2 days in Owerri. I will pm you my number.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2015
tunde4top:
God knows the best for you sister. Just remain positive, and all will be well. I also requested for ogun from cross-river, and i was relocated to that same ogun (even do i am still searching for a company for my ppa). Remain blessed...

Thanks Bro. God knows best of.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Kenox:

Thanks. I will pm you.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Ibrochaka:
Currently serving in Owerri.....i agree wit u dat owerri iz best place cos itz d capital bt note dat owerri iz very expensive to live, i c no difference between owerri n Abuja in terms of cost of living!!!

I'm a Lagosian,I will cope. I tried sending you a message but I no gree go. Can you om email your number? I'll send you mine. Thanks.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Kenox:

Are you a realtor? I'm a valuer,please pm me your number and I will send mine. Thanks.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Ibrochaka(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
tunbebes:

I'm a Lagosian,I will cope. I tried sending you a message but I no gree go. Can you om email your number? I'll send you mine. Thanks.
lolz i believe u sha, lagosians fit survive anywhere...08133889599
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ibrochaka:
lolz i believe u sha, lagosians fit survive anywhere...08133889599

Thanks
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Ibrochaka(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
tunbebes:

Thanks
u re welcom
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by jennyswt(f): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
tunbebes:
babe pls help me out!!! how did u manage to redeploy? I'm currently camping in jigawa state n d weather is not encouraging in any way n d thought of spending one yr in Gombe state is really killing me here. help a sister pls
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
jennyswt:

babe pls help me out!!! how did u manage to redeploy? I'm currently camping in jigawa state n d weather is not encouraging in any way n d thought of spending one yr in Gombe state is really killing me here. help a sister pls

Jigawa is very hot my dear. Did you go to camp with your doctor's report? If you are married your redeployment is automatic. My own grounds for redeployment is based on insecurity.I wanted ogun but was given Owerri. Are you from the east or southwest?
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ibrochaka:
u re welcom

You are not on WhatsApp nah..
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Ibrochaka(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
tunbebes:

You are not on WhatsApp nah..
whatsapp me on 08169600424
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 06, 2015
I'm redeployed to imo state, wattsapp me pls @tundebebe. 08068956356
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by cheries: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
tunbebes:

Jigawa is very hot my dear. Did you go to camp with your doctor's report? If you are married your redeployment is automatic. My own grounds for redeployment is based on insecurity.I wanted ogun but was given Owerri. Are you from the east or southwest?
Please dear, how did u address ur redeployment letter? My sister is there right now and has been given the redeployment form and her call-up letter has letter A which means, automatic redeployment. She was posted to Gombe but in jigawa now.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by jennyswt(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
tunbebes:

The whether is nothing to write home about. I'm getting darker as d day goes by. its so frustrating. I didn't go wt any doctor's report n I'm not married too. I intend to redeploy based on insecurity buh don't know if I'll b relocated successfully. pls help me! how did u do it? did u 'work' it?
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by jennyswt(f): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
tunbebes:

I'm from east, Anambra precisely.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2015
cheries:

Please dear, how did u address ur redeployment letter? My sister is there right now and has been given the redeployment form and her call-up letter has letter A which means, automatic redeployment. She was posted to Gombe but in jigawa now.

I will upload a copy of the letter now.
Re: Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Members Serving In The State. by tunbebes(f): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2015
jennyswt:

I'm from east, Anambra precisely.

Babe apply on security grounds and leave every other thing to God. The only thing is,if you are from the East and you apply on security grounds,you may likely serve in the south west. If you know anyone that works in NYSC HDQ in Abuja, press the button. I got Imo State cos i influenced my posting in camp. Many request were not approved. What platoon are you?

(1) (Reply)

Disrespect To Muslims By Nysc / Going For HND And Do NYSC Or Going For Bsc Without NYSC / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.