Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike (6954 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by slam7000(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Eberechi is gorgeous while Ambode wife looks like something found in horror movies....lol

Nwokem, calm down. If you see that woman in real life, you will be shocked.

Thank God for technology. She might be photogenic but she is definitely not like that in real life.

1 Like

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by Ilekeh(f): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
yemaldo:
Eberechi is not as beautiful as you think

LOL Let them carry their photoshopped pix call am beautiful.
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by Nobody: 7:53am On May 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

LOL Let them carry their photoshopped pix call am beautiful.
I don't even think that is a makeup, na photoshop
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by dustmalik: 8:01am On May 30, 2015
Without makeup, Aisha Buhari would be far more beautiful than the other two ladies combined.
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by iamrealdeji(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2015
Op is a phucking fool,why comparing them? Jobless fool,these ladies are all beautiful and look nice
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by iamrealdeji(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2015
But if I were to judge,Aisha Buhari is light years ahead of these wome n in terms of beauty,they re not even comparable,its an insult,Aisha has those unique and beautiful eyes and beautiful features

1 Like

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by ketekete: 8:17am On May 30, 2015
@ Iamfakedeji, nah fight?
iamrealdeji:
Op is a phucking fool,why comparing them? Jobless fool,these ladies are all beautiful and look nice

1 Like

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by iamrealdeji(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2015
ketekete:
don't you know it's not good to compare women like that? They hate it,don't try it with your girlfriend or your mom o
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by sibb2011: 8:20am On May 30, 2015
Aisha Buhari....., the other 2 naa make up.

1 Like

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by iamrealdeji(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
ketekete:
don't you know it's not good to compare women like that? They hate it,don't try it with your girlfriend or your mom o,the most you can do is this lady loks like that lady,finish,why compare?
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by HiGod: 8:32am On May 30, 2015
yemaldo:
Eberechi is not as beautiful as you think

Exactly Igbos' look

Very ugly people.

If you see big faces with goatee/beard, that is typical igbo woman.

Their men are the most ugliest specie on earth

Flat heads
Bloated faces

The moment you see a Nigerian with multi colour clothes, that is Igbo right there.

They no nothing about Fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by Setaje(f): 8:53am On May 30, 2015
Until u idiots begin to see the dark skin as beautiful. U will forever remain slaves to the white man. Hence certain people from a tribe refer yorubas as ugly cus most yorubas are usually dark. Does been dark mean one is ugly or dirty now?.

Then u see a lady bleaching and call her all sorts of names. Yesterday I went to lindas blog and I saw her advertising glutathione. An injection or drug u use to become light skin in few days. Imagine linda a dark skinned girl advertising such. Almost a hundred thousand naira for the drugs. Then some of u can come out to say that dark woman (ambodes wife) is not pretty and yet abuse women that bleach. Continue..........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by Eniola341: 8:59am On May 30, 2015
Buy all the top smart phones in Nigeria both uk used and brand new we offer delivery nationwide for more info and price list
contact me Whastsapp: 09022996969 BBM: 271ECEB6

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:00am On May 30, 2015
They are all cute.
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by possibilita(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2015
Beauty isn't complete without brain. In conclusion that Wike babe is flawless

1 Like

Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by MissSlimbody(f): 9:10am On May 30, 2015
The 1st pic is obviously photoshoppedundecided

Aisha Buhari 1st, then Bolanle Ambode.
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by ChiSun27(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Eberechi is gorgeous while Ambode wife looks like something found in horror movies....lol

With this statement of yours...just tell me how u think God will judge u on d last day
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by coolzeal(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
HiGod:

Exactly Igbos' look

Very ugly people.

If you see big faces with goatee/beard, that is typical igbo woman.

Their men are the most ugliest specie on earth

Flat heads
Bloated faces

The moment you see a Nigerian with multi colour clothes, that is Igbo right there.

They no nothing about Fashion.
Chi mooo!!!... You sound pained. Did an Igbo man banged your spouse?
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by coolzeal(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2015
Setaje:
Until u idiots begin to see the dark skin as beautiful. U will forever remain slaves to the white man. Hence certain people from a tribe refer yorubas as ugly cus most yorubas are usually dark. Does been dark mean one is ugly or dirty now?.

Then u see a lady bleaching and call her all sorts of names. Yesterday I went to lindas blog and I saw her advertising glutathione. An injection or drug u use to become light skin in few days. Imagine linda a dark skinned girl advertising such. Almost a hundred thousand naira for the drugs. Then some of u can come out to say that dark woman (ambodes wife) is not pretty and yet abuse women that bleach. Continue..........
Relaxed!!!.. We still have strong weakness for chocolate.
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by ketekete: 10:04am On May 30, 2015
Nah wah ooo.. E don reach my mama side?
iamrealdeji:
don't you know it's not good to compare women like that? They hate it,don't try it with your girlfriend or your mom o,the most you can do is this lady loks like that lady,finish,why compare?
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by coolzeal(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
The lady to the left is very photoshopped. She NOSE it too. tongue

The lady to the right has glowing, beautiful darkskin. Plus she's got sultry, smiling eyes.

Aisha is a beautiful, classy lady.

Love their traditional outfit kiss
The question is, who is more beautiful? Or better still, you can post yours so we can compare.
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by docsholz(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2015
Lemme save u all the stress:

1.Igbos will say wikes wife is d finest most will go further to insult the Yoruba and Fulani women and their tribes

2. Yorubas will say Buharis wife is the finest some will say Ambodes wife is most beautiful

3.Northerners: They'll rarely comment and the few that will give it to buharis wife

Any deviation from this pattern will be less than 2% of the total number of comments b4 the thread dies or is moved to the ethnic/racial section. PEACE
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by HiGod: 10:27am On May 30, 2015
coolzeal:
Chi mooo!!!... You sound pained. Did an Igbo man banged your spouse?

How did you know

I bleeped Igbo lady in their matrimonial home and the your fellow Igbo brother; husband found out through text messages shared btw his wife and my humble self. Hypertension nearly killed that worthless guy. The lady I had nearly bleeped life out of when she was single.
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by M4gunners: 10:32am On May 30, 2015
Mrval20:
My mum is more beautifulsmiley
pic or you are lying
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by ketekete: 10:40am On May 30, 2015
HMmmm.. Kabo.. Baba Professor.

docsholz:
Lemme save u all the stress:

1.Igbos will say wikes wife is d finest most will go further to insult the Yoruba and Fulani women and their tribes

2. Yorubas will say Buharis wife is the finest some will say Ambodes wife is most beautiful

3.Northerners: They'll rarely comment and the few that will give it to buharis wife

Any deviation from this pattern will be less than 2% of the total number of comments b4 the thread dies or is moved to the ethnic/racial section. PEACE
Re: Vote: Who Is More Beautiful Aisha Buhari, Bolanle Ambode, Or Eberechi N-wike by funlord(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2015
grin
Abeg that ambode wife resemble mama put, while nwike wife resemble provision seller( even with photoshop tins), but if buhari no go mind, I 4 like sama that aisha All nite long 4 posterity! And na her go benefit man pocket pass sef! I've seen her twice in person and her stock always seems on the rise! Cougar me up!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Governors Raise Alarm Over Excessive Borrowings By The Federal Government / Are The Igbos Really Jews? See The Colonial Flag And Currency Of Nigeria / Fraudulent Marketers To Refund Subsidy Payments & Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.