Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Aviation Services Company Requires: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aviation Services Company Requires: (1462 Views)

A Genuine Wellness Company Requires The Services Of Job Seekers And Entrepreneur / UK Company Requires Fast Accurate Typists Working From Your Location In Nigeria. / First Class Service Based Company Requires Concierge Officers And Associates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aviation Services Company Requires: by bizzie: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2006
An aviation Services Company requires the services of the following:
-Special assistant to the general manager SAG-06
BSc or HND in accounting or economics, 5 yrs experience, MBA would be an advantage, not more 40

-Information and communication technology manager ICT-06
BSc in computer science/ elect elect engineering, 10 yrs experience, with 2 yrs in similar position, not more than 40

-Confidential secretary COS-06
BSc or HND in secretarial administration, 5 yrs post qualification experience, not more than 35

-Head, security services HAS-06
degree in humanities, certification from professional bodies like ICAO/IATA, not more than 40, 7 yrs experience

all interested persons should send their CV to nhvacancy@yahoo.com
code for the position should be in caps, boldly on the CV
Re: Aviation Services Company Requires: by MyPeace(f): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2006
u are good, going the extra mile to look for these vacanies and taking the time to type and paste them here. You are good and God will surely reward u.

Have already sent mine since Tuesday when the advert appeared on Guardian.

Thx alot
Re: Aviation Services Company Requires: by chiziteihe(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2006
Mypeace u kind should be barred from Nairaland, u saw de advert,applied and never bothered to paste for those who re not oppurtuned to see the advert, but u come everday with the intention of finding useful info. This is also for all nairalanders who also withhold information, dont 4get givers never lack and in de spirit of brotherliness lets help eachother by so doing we will all achieve our dreams
Re: Aviation Services Company Requires: by MyPeace(f): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2006
@ Chiziteihe
I know how u feel, but take it easy. You dont know the circumstance under which i was privileged to see the advert.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybodi In Lagos Zone Received Lnlg 2nd Test ? / Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! / Sykebank In Da Market, Dust Ur Resume Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.