Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Need Fairly Used Laptops In Port Harcourt. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Fairly Used Laptops In Port Harcourt. (3430 Views)

I Need Fairly Used Nokia Asha 302 & Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 / U.s Fairly Used Laptops In Nigeria!hp Nc6220@38,000 / Used Laptops And Blackberry Tour Phones For Sale @ Reasonable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Fairly Used Laptops In Port Harcourt. by willyspace(m): 2:33am On Feb 16, 2009
I just opened a computer shop in Oyigbo and have been confronted by customers for laptops. All I want is a business partner in Port Harcourt. He can come inspect my shop and then display his laptops for sale, while I handle the selling. Interested partners can call 08038770210, or e-mail willyluv101@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need Fairly Used Laptops In Port Harcourt. by ramonmulti(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2009
Hello,

I am interested and i based in Computer village Ikeja, Lagos but before i can supply any laptop to you have to pay 50% worth of it then two week interval will be given to complete the balance. Is it okay by u like that? Call me at 08033924627, Victor, so that we can discuss more
Re: I Need Fairly Used Laptops In Port Harcourt. by LAX89(m): 6:01am On Feb 17, 2009
ramonmulti:

Hello,

I am interested and i based in Computer village Ikeja, Lagos but before i can supply any laptop to you have to pay 50% worth of it then two week interval will be given to complete the balance. Is it okay by u like that? Call me at 08033924627, Victor, so that we can discuss more
willyspace:

I just opened a computer shop in Oyigbo and have been confronted by customers for laptops. All I want is a business partner in Port Harcourt. He can come inspect my shop and then display his laptops for sale, while I handle the selling. Interested partners can call 08038770210, or e-mail willyluv101@yahoo.com.

Both of you deserve each other. Ramonmulti, I saw the unrealistic prizes you advertised your laptops for, hoping to become Dangote overnight, goodluck sir. And you Willyspace, you went and opened a shop and you you have no money to buy stock, you want someone to supply you laptops free, then you'll handle the sales and collect the money. I guess your supplier will just have to believe that you'll pay, you're probably related to Pope Benedict, Ghandi, Mother Theresa or Nelson Mandela hence your avowed truthfullness. Like I said, you 2 deserve each other, goodluck in you enterprise.
Re: I Need Fairly Used Laptops In Port Harcourt. by kings4660(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
LAX! You clearly have no sense of reasoning whatsoever, I will just guess you did'nt read between the lines. U could hv noticed when WILLY said interested bussiness prospect would come, inspect his shop, get his full contact address etc and possibly sign an undertaken covering the proposed items..
Biz like this does happen and it not new.. Think b4 you speak...

(1) (Reply)

Get Complete Vsat Equipment For N70,000 In Hughes Hx50 Promo. / Brand New 256gb Iphone 11pro Max / Blackberry Bold 9900 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.