Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (37289 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by sandrapower(f): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
we are stilllllllllllllllllllllllllll watchinggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by labamo07(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2015
FFK!!!!!! A scared cow. After all this your your yeye talk about Buhari, I never believe you could say this or has your brain been hacked
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by gudluckgreat(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2015
grin
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by musulumi(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2015
How come FFK is only interested in the "Non-Vendetta"aspect of the speech alone....................It is natural that the law of the land will go after those who have squandered resources meant for economical growth.

PMB may not be interested in witch-haunting anyone in the short run, but where extremism is detected and such is capable of causing frolic on its own, he might be incapacitated to stop the law from delivering its course.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by batstan(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I hope he means it when he said Defence ops on Boko would be moved to Maiduguri.

I also liked his ''I am in no one's pocket'' statement.

Hey bro, we are enroute maiduguri as i type this now. the INT and SURV Unit.
The ARMOUR and ARTILLERY took off at 1735hrs yesterday, cos of heavy vehicles.
We expect the chiefs later in the day*classified*.
That niqqa means all he says.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Rahmatuparker: 9:45am On May 30, 2015
:oI did not book space. I said OKAY!!!
bushdoc9919:

WASB says....BE A GOOD NIGERIAN...and STOP SPACE BOOKING!

WASB....helping to build a better Nairaland!
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by InvertedHammer: 9:47am On May 30, 2015
juman:
What is so special about making speech by nigerian "leaders"?

What nigerian "leaders" know how to do best is making 'best' speeches but fail to deliver.
/
Really?

I guess you haven't listened to any of GEJ's speeches.

It does have tranquilizing effects--monotonous and uninspiring.
\
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by hizaya61(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
music lover download dj dbeat mixxer june edition 9ja mix

http://manyuploading.com/nbmwphbb1gi5/dj_dbeat_mixxer_june_edition.lite.mp3.htm

download once ask for more
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by FEMIFORMULA(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
FFK is afraid of eating at the table of consequence shocked i smell prison grin
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Namadobi: 9:54am On May 30, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by koladebrainiac(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2015
cole265:
ffk despirately holding on to the non vedatal strip. lol
tot I was the only one that notice this. He doesn't want to be punished at all. If Buhari does not probe him then he is not buhari

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by obatosin(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
FFK found consolation..........

Pls, I need Patrick Obahiaghon's reaction joor
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 10:04am On May 30, 2015
Is not this same speech one lawyer was using big grammars to tackle??
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nellybii: 10:05am On May 30, 2015
batstan:

Hey bro, we are enroute maiduguri as i type this now. the INT and SURV Unit.
The ARMOUR and ARTILLERY took off at 1735hrs yesterday, cos of heavy vehicles.
We expect the chiefs later in the day*classified*.
That niqqa means all he says.
God bless Nigeria

Buhari is truly a man of his words.
I wish you God's protection brother.
May you come back safely.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2015
What did Ayo Fayose say? I want to hear that too
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ahmedox(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2015
ZYZZA:
M
M for m.adness
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by kernel504(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2015
Sometimes l question our maturity when we run-down others, just because they are not from our tribe, religion or party. Am not a yoruba man, but then, l don't see anything wrong in his speech, he has the right to air his views.
If we don't encourage strong opposition, we will go back to 1999.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Lionsclaw: 10:38am On May 30, 2015
kenonze:
None of them directly contributed to the emergent of GMB, they are quick to make their useless opinion public.

We dont have a choice. Lets support the man of the moment
Why do you guys allow the press get to your head this easily. The press wants to sell news and they know you will jump at what FFK says ie playing on your sentiment so before they give the microphone to any other public personality they will give it to these people.
And then there you are thinking they went to tv on their own to speak. Some of you Nigerians are so slow and it is irritating
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 10:45am On May 30, 2015
One thing I know, Buhari will surely make an effort, he is a mature person and will handle the affairs of this nation strictly. Let's support him please.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Bowaley17(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by festusfeezy(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2015
U mean a critic like FFK said this? That resounding Jonathan's puppet. anyways nice one there
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Imortal001: 11:45am On May 30, 2015
sunnyanet:
I wish change what change wish transformation.
Bad belle u never tired?
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by kuroben4real: 11:50am On May 30, 2015
I had to listen very well and guess before i could understand what buhari wa saying. He needs to repair his tongue
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Profkomolafe(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

WASB says....BE A GOOD NIGERIAN...and STOP SPACE BOOKING!
WASB....helping to build a better Nairaland!
u b real bush doctor.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 30, 2015
Profkomolafe:
u b real bush doctor.

WASB says.....be a GOOD Nigerian....and let your speech be seasoned with salt at all times!
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Profkomolafe(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

WASB says.....be a GOOD Nigerian....and let your speech be seasoned with salt at all times!
e no bad if u help me add am. Season ko, weather ni.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/fani-kayode-anenih-other-nigerians-speak-on-president-muhammadu-buharis-inaugural-speech/
He has lost his mind walahi, so probing 4 corruption & missing fund is now a vendatta? ffk's place is in yabaleft walahi
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by chokolee12(f): 2:31pm On May 30, 2015
Lol seems Fani. Kayode was high on Zobo undecided
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ayoromer: 3:08pm On May 30, 2015
talk is cheap let see wat dat almajiris wil do qit our oil money foll.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by millionboi(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Not realy!That speech gave him hope he wont be jailed,which is wrong he must vomit our 11 billion aviation funds or else warm up for kirikiri
The worse is he is spending the money on ladies,our hard earn Oyel money
FFK is nt as clueles as u ppl r,assumin u ppl suportd Gej govtmnt as FFK jst did.....we wud ve seen bettr nigeria
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by bettercreature(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
millionboi:
FFK is nt as clueles as u ppl r,assumin u ppl suportd Gej govtmnt as FFK jst did.....we wud ve seen bettr nigeria
You are walking on your senses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It / Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.