Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture (6091 Views)

Business Skills Lagos Business School Can't Teach You / Have A Product You Want To Sell Online. Xmas Gift Bonanza / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
I wish smvody could teach us on how to make a toothpick since it has now been ban much demand and market will be available now, pls any infi
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by osca123(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2015
400billionman:
Production of candle

With erratic power supply in the country, there is no doubt that production of candlestick is still a money-spinner. A sizeable group of Nigerians rely solely on candle to battle the erratic power supply. With N20,000 you can have a candle mould, which produces 16 candle sticks at a time and go about 50 times a day translating into 800 per day. This is a situation when you are starting with N20,000 to N25,000. To produce the 16 pieces does not take you more than 10 minutes, just melt your wax, throw it in the mould, and it congeals in 5 minutes, throw in another wax, which you must have melted, while the previous one congeals and you go on and on. So instead of starting with N100, 000 – N200, 000, you can actually start with N30,000. The startup requirements are mold, which cost about N20,000, Wax N1,000, Thread N1,000, heat source N600, Bowl, Packaging Nylons N1,500, Sealing Machine N2,000 and logistics.

where can one get the moulds?
am on whatsapp here 08064369693
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by richmans(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
osca123:

where can one get the moulds?
am on whatsapp here 08064369693
hw can someone get the mold,wax nd thread
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by DzTzl(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
holajeedayy:
Formulea 50kg of cornstarch,10table spoon of sunflower and 2kg of milkflavour (not industrial milk flavour)
thanks very much, its smfn v hd interest in & according to wt I was taught during Nysc d lady mentioned Corn starch, flavour, egg yolk and one other ingredient I will check my diary & get back but my question is where can one get this ingredients? Thanks
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by holajeedayy: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can
DzTzl:
thanks very much, its smfn v hd interest in & according to wt I was taught during Nysc d lady mentioned Corn starch, flavour, egg yolk and one other ingredient I will check my diary & get back but my question is where can one get this ingredients? Thanks
how do you package your custard ,what is the cost of packaging nylon
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by DzTzl(f): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
holajeedayy:
Can how do you package your custard ,what is the cost of packaging nylon
I haven't tried packaging & I also hvnt produced any, but ill suggest u go to any of ds nylon producing coys to choose a spec ensure it has bright colours in it or u go for plastics but if u choose d latter u l hv to package in sealed nylon b4 using d plastics, hope dt helps
Re: Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture by BammyCreations: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2015
It's another edition of our FREE ankara craft training.
Come n learn how to make the following:
1.Clutch purse
2.Tote Bag
3.Phone pouch
4.slippers
5.sandals
6.wedge
7.heels
8.Earrings
9.Notebooks
10.Hairpiece
11.Bow tie
12.Flowers (rose n petals)
13.bows
AND SO MANY MORE

Date: October 2015.

Venue: Alagbado,Lagos

Time: 10am - 3pm

Registration form: #3,000

Fee: FREE

Note: you will be responsible for ur training materials

Contact us on:
Mobile/whatsapp no:07068834345
BB pin: 56935F6D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Banks Accept Prepaid Electric Bill Slip? / Nigerians Are Worried About Economy - Dr. Folawiyo Kareem Olajoku / How To Start A JAMB/UTME Tutorial/prep Classes Center In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.