Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,901 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye (862 Views)

Bayelsa APC In War With Dickson For Calling Jonathan A Waste Product / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by vjsmiles: 9:24am On May 30, 2015
When former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan called President Muhammadu Buhari after the 2015 presidential election to concede defeat, many applauded him as a gentleman who has the interest of the country at heart. Many went as far as calling him the hero of our time. So were his many friends in the entertainment industry. But it seems singer and actress, Adokiye would remember the leader for a different reason.

Adokiye-Kyrian
“ I feel really bad for the Nigerians calling President Jonathan a hero. Hero to who please?” she asked disdainfully. “ Why waste your saliva and brain on someone who has brought poverty, national blackout, danger, unemployment, terror and insecurity to our dear nation” she said.
“Don’t get me wrong, he was my president before now. His wife is even from my mum’s village, Ogu Bolo in Okrika and I know her home. So, they are my people. But my dear, he disappointed me. Someone that has seen poverty before but was blessed by God to change mankind. What did he do?

Ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan
He forgot us and started forming ‘big man’ for Nigerians. I bet he thought the world was his. Thank God for his mercy for not allowing him to come back to complete his mission of doom” she declared.
She also took on those who worked under the former president in he chat with Showtime, saying they did not work in the interest of the masses.
“They were all heartless people. People that could not feel the pains of the poor who put them there to serve then. If anybody by now is still calling Jonathan a hero that person should be checked” she added. Adokiye spoke with Showtime on Monday at the height of the fuel crisis across the nation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/stop-calling-jonathan-a-hero-says-adokiye/

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by sammyj: 9:36am On May 30, 2015
On point madam, the clueless one is anti people who forgot he came from an humble beginning !!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by agarawu23(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by vjsmiles: 9:41am On May 30, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by sallyzan(f): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
And who is Adokiye?
Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by tintingz(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2015
Only a fool will call Jonathan a hero.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by Nobody: 9:47am On May 30, 2015
My dear people, have you forgotten that Adokiye is mad, right from the day he was procreated! I need not to remember you guys this.
Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by SweetJoystick(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
Well said, but to be candid his action of conceding defeat spared lots of innocent lives! That doesn't make him a hero though

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by Panshow(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
Hope this girl is wearing the armour of God against the saTANists.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by saintgp(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2015
"Y WASTE YOUR BRAIN AND SALIVA"....DAT PHRASE GOT ME THINKING ATSUCH I WANNA ASK HER:WHO IS A HERO?
'A HERO IS SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE SOMETHING BRAVE,ONE WHO SACRIFICE HIMSELF,OR DID SOMETHING REMARKABLE TO SAVE D LIFE OF PEOPLE ETC.'

WE ALL KNW JONATHAN WASN'T GOOD'GOVERNANCE-WISE' BT OWING TO D FACT DAT HE AGREED TO CONCEDE DEFEAT SO AS TO AVERT BLOOD FLOW,OBVIOUSLY MAKES HIM A HERO.

WITH THAT IN MIND I WILL EQUALLY ADVICE ADOKIYE NOT TO WASTE HER "BRAIN AND SALIVA" IN SUCH A CALLOW WAY RATHER SHOW LEARN TO READ BTW D LINES,GRASP D REAL MEANING OF WORD(S)/STATEMENT(S) TO AVERT WASTING HER YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE.
Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by stinggy(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2015
vjsmiles:

Adokiye-Kyrian
“ I feel really bad for the Nigerians calling President Jonathan a hero. Hero to who please?” she asked disdainfully. “ Why waste your saliva and brain on someone who has brought poverty, national blackout, danger, unemployment, terror and insecurity to our dear nation” she said.

Temitemi1 can you counter this and tell us why you call GEJ your hero?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by vjsmiles: 10:31am On May 30, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by Emphany: 10:35am On May 30, 2015
I fnk its time you guys(nairaland forum),promoters of APC let GeJ be. I can imagine u put this of FP.
Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
The following are the only reasons I concur with Adokiye Kyrian.
I nod in approval of her statement on former President Goodluck Jonathan. grin

Re: Why You Should Stop Calling Jonathan A Hero- Adokiye by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Olosho shey you think i send your fada?

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Failed Lagosians – PDP / Ex-Governor Nyako Detained, Released By EFCC / Where Is Doyin Okupe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.