Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,630 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (71870 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by goshen26: 12:03pm On May 30, 2015
Dollyak:
She should have sold it to me sad

How much can u afford?
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:10pm On May 30, 2015
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by redcliff: 12:10pm On May 30, 2015
richidinho:
Why not dash out
Atleast change a life wt it

Dash out ko. You wont go and work for yourself. Be looking for mana to fall from the sky
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Seemyfather(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

Abeg make una free our First Lady. All those talk by GMB na because of erectio.n

Funny you!
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by strongerthaneva(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
See as she look like a fried doll for dat pix.....
Ishi makeup
ur wife no fine reach..
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by lawal28c: 12:18pm On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
What do you expect from wife of a brainless dullard
.......create a room for ur mum nd diz woman 2 compete academicaly
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by lawal28c: 12:20pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
And d husband go advice anoda man wife and pikin to to wear hijab cover dem face
*charity begins at home
Shariah ya house before u shariah naija
.....mumu buhari don ever open him mouth talk abt shariah.ask ur fada I beliv say he dey always listen 2 radio nigeria.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 30, 2015
Dollyak:
tongue hmm
The second I saw ur pix I ran out of breath...
You seriously look like my next girlfriend
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 30, 2015
richidinho:
Why not dash out
Atleast change a life wt it

After all, we are in era of change
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by afrika(f): 12:44pm On May 30, 2015
THOUGHT THERE IS no office of the first Lady anymore
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by supereagle(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
bukatyne:
I thought Buhari said There is no office of the first lady

Is There nobody to manage the place? One of her kids? I think they will enjoy more patronage now.
He said that it not in our constitution . The woman will still manage the wives of Governors and other women in Nigeria and Africa . So , the office has come to stay.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Dollyak(f): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
Mattkent:

The second I saw ur pix I ran out of breath...

You seriously look like my next girlfriend
lol. Thanks.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Dstarst(f): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
Ishi makeup
u get bad mouth ooo!
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by olalat(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
And lot of you think its a rit decisn security wise 2 kp runng d vulnerable biz in a volatile place lk kaduna during dt heaty campaign period? U must be joking. Most of u are d evidence of unemployability of nig graduates. Zero critical thinkg skills.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by MyMouth(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
Which kan Photoshop pix be dis? This is her real pix without makeup or glasses.

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by MyMouth(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2015
Another pix for the haters!

Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by thaoriginator: 1:21pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
And d husband go advice anoda man wife and pikin to to wear hijab cover dem face
*charity begins at home
Shariah ya house before u shariah naija
stupid mugu! Na you go still complain if she cover face like naija ninja
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by thaoriginator: 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
Dollyak:

lol. Thanks.
for ur mind now u fine abi[color=#770077][/color]
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by wtfCode: 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
what a long story...i no dey read again...mtcheew
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Hasino2258: 1:30pm On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
Ishi makeup
Meanwhile
Who else notice her mouth looked like a pusssy!
Lol jobless mofos will scroll up again to go check!
lol
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Dollyak(f): 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
for ur mind now u fine abi[color=#770077][/color]
Stop hating.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by obinto: 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
Unnecessary padding of CV. I hope the millitary is not with her certificate. Lets just say she owned a beauty salon, simple.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by saasala(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
Ishi makeup
Meanwhile

Fvck you. I actually scrolled up...And mind you, I am 'jobfull'
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by SwingzProsper(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2015
Dollyak:
She should have sold it to me sad
. Hw mush U wan pay??
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Maghan37: 2:11pm On May 30, 2015
At last, We now have a first lady we can be proud of.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by thaoriginator: 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
Dollyak:

Stop hating.
im not, even it's allowed. Im loving thou
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Blackfire(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2015
Furthermore, Its only an slowpoke that cannot diffrenciate between 'Office of the First Lady' and 'Role of First Lady'. [/quote]

for u to have a role in an organisation,there must be a bureau of bureaucracy occupied by an homo erectus, so you see they both go simultaenously pari pasu
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Kazrem(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=stinggy post=34241402]False report. Just because she hasn't opened for some days doesn't mean they've closed down. She can't so dumb not to hand over the affairs to a trusted Manager.
That was exactly what came to my mind when I read it to the end. False report it was. Worse still, they won't report back when the institute is reopened.
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Dennybouy: 2:45pm On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
Ishi makeup
Meanwhile
Bro you no serious
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Princephelar(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2015
Truth24:
Ishi makeup
Meanwhile

lol... u sef be bad mofo
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by Allosaurus: 3:04pm On May 30, 2015
She looks like a toad shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On May 30, 2015
supereagle:

He said that it not in our constitution . The woman will still manage the wives of Governors and other women in Nigeria and Africa . So , the office has come to stay.

He should have thought of that before saying So.

She only has an edge over them because she is the President's wife aka first lady.

There must always be the office of the first lady; our concern. is that it should not be misused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.