Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan (312 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan by Mykel4God(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2015
Now that Buhari has won, will Mrs Aisha Buhari make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like Mrs Patience Jonathan does?
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.
Examples of her “award winning speeches” include:
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.
8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.
9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his m*****d still liveson.
10- * Na only you waka come?
11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are “sharing”
12- * diaris God o…
13- * on behalf of N2million I donate my family.
14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn’t the child supposed to be repeated?
We will miss you Mama P
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan by 9niceguy(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2015
Let her continue in otuoke
Re: Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan by drtwist(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
What impact does those english listed have on the life of nigerian stop being pessimistic about others . She created better impact with the way she stand in support of her husband, the way she make every woman believe they have a role in the development of this country , she make people like Ameachi to understand that women are no longer tools ment for kitchen use alone. try be optimistic in life.

If you want to laugh, go pay 500k for AY show.
Re: Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:46am On May 30, 2015
Please let's give her the respect that she deserves... afterall she was instrumental in the defeat of GEJ. grin
Re: Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan by VickyRotex(f): 10:50am On May 30, 2015
Sure I'll miss somethings about her.

She's a strong woman. Undisputed!!!

My question is: How has she increased the life span of an average Nigerian?

Is it with suffering and smiling? sad
Re: Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan by Standing5(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2015
What did he forget in Aso rock? Wd don't want almajiri!

(1) (Reply)

‘buhari Will Weed Out Boko Haram’ / Governor Ikpeazu Drops ‘his Excellency’ Title - The Trent / Abiola, June 12, And The Road Not Taken-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.