Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt (2373 Views)

7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt by djsholi: 11:52am On May 30, 2015
Lintel (Montessori Based International schools (L.I.S) was established in September 2011 and is located in 2B Mangrove lane Woji, Rumurolu, Port Harcourt.We are approved by the Rivers State ministry of education. Lintel was founded by a seasoned educationist and modern montessorian.The School Offers admissions into CRECHE,PRE-NURSERY,NURSERY AND PRIMARY. Our Curriculum is a combination of National, British & Mordern Montessori Curriculum.

Please feel free to post your opinions about the school and ask any questions you need clarified.

http://www.lintelschools.com
Re: Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt by djsholi: 11:54am On May 30, 2015
Lintel Montessori School building

Re: Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt by djsholi: 12:03pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt by bowerazzi26(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]do you have sport equipment like table tennis, basketball , volleyball?
Re: Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt by djsholi: 4:37pm On May 30, 2015
Yes we have various sporting facilities.
Re: Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt by bdidi: 5:10pm On May 30, 2015
Do u have an ERP ( Enterprise Resource Planning) that can help you manage your school very well and at the same time relieving you of stress?

You will agree with me that managing human resources and academic activities can be so hectic hence the idea of a SCHOOL MANAGEMENT INFORMATIN SYSTEM that can help automate your academic activities and at the same time help in managing your human resources effectively and efficiently while making money through it also and projecting you PR (public relation) better.

If you will be interested and get more information, please feel free to send me a mail at benedict_uduma@yahoo.com

I hate to see most school owners, proprietors/proprietress,teachers, students and parents go through stress.

I want to help you remove that work stress
Re: Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt by morrygreat: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Please is there a vacancy for a jolly phonics teacher or nursery class teacher? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Study In Uganda,good Schools And Cheap Fees / 16-yr-old Secondary School Student Kills Classmate In Supremacy Fight / SSANU, NASU, NAAT and FG’s Negotiation Committee to Meet on Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.