Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception (38138 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:16pm On May 30, 2015
nairaman66:
Just look at the bridge he is climbing on in his hometown? Shameful... Yet some unscrupulous elements would defend this clueless figure called GEJ.

Good riddance to bad rubbish my grandma would say!!

Me sef dey wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by scantee(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Coming from someone who has more life than my entire family, though i am a Child of hate and anger. I am really bitter about my family miserable life.

Yes you said it all.
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Bobopupa: 1:23pm On May 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Celebration of mediocrity. Abati why didn't you post photos of his trip to the venue?
This just underscores the level of impact he made in his tenure.... Celebration of mediocrity indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Bobopupa: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
nairaman66:
Just look at the bridge he is climbing on in his hometown? Shameful... Yet some unscrupulous elements would defend this clueless figure called GEJ.

that picture says a thousand words about his time in office. Talk about burning your bridges...

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Akposkool(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
That wooden bridge sums up gejs administration. What da fvck. The road is swampy. Don't tell me they can't concrete that road. They had to place a rug not on the ground but on a wooden bridge? See how those men in white are trying so hard to avoid the water. Even the guards on suit are struggling for their dear life to avoid slipping inside the mud. Gej thank you for abandoning your people. What a waste of 6 whole years. The

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by gentleoyink: 1:41pm On May 30, 2015
nairaman66:

Get informed before you spew trash.

That picture you are referring to was taken when he was still the president and it was for laying the foundation of a University started by Pastor Ayo

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 30, 2015
scantee:

Yes you said it all.
. Oga continue to use your mod power to amend people's posts. You are just a coward. So all of you actually hate to be criticised yet you continue calling a 70year old elder brainless, dullard, etc. Your power only ends on this forum. Competent cow.
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by kenoz(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2015
Eyah...
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by pilarnig(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin

goshen26:
Thank God sey them no push am for water
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by rafindo(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
welcome back to the lower Niger !!! great hero of democracy
.sometimes I wonder what type operating system u have upstairs.ur delusion for the division of Nigeria has eat the last sense u have as a human.the best I can advice u is be a terrorist in order to achieve ur illusion.

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 30, 2015
See as my governor ugly... angry
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 30, 2015
IzonOwei:
See as my governor ugly... angry

But he's more handsome than Oshoms na! !!!
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Lionsclaw: 2:16pm On May 30, 2015
omenka:
What is it about this man's appearance that makes him look perpetually clueless?? cheesy

No pun intended honestly.
No go you dey so. Craze they call you perpetually and you dey follow without having a clue where everlasting hate is leading you to.
No hard feelings honestly grin
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by UpLoyo: 2:34pm On May 30, 2015
Celebration of failure...what a country. Whatever happend to PDP will rule for the next 60yrs? If only you knew you wouldn't even rule for the next 6 weeks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 30, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Barcanista, the father of foolishness, intolerance, madness, imbecility, greed, stealing, hypocrisy, the true face of pure evil and deceit, the lazy amnesty militant, lord of the goats and composit cow. You tanoids always talk about freedom of speech, but you used your powers on this forum to ban me just because I stood up to you people. I wonder wether anybody will criticise you if you were a politician. Hypnotised goat, two faced monkey. You can just ban me again if you wish, but don't ever come here to talk about freedom. Nobody has ever banned goats like you, truckpusher, severussnape, mogidi, etc despite all the trash you say about our new president. People like you will never have real power by the grace of God. If not,we will be doomed in Nigeria. Arrow, ewu.
See finishing!!! grin kai I don note ur name..so in case in future I don't enter ur trouble.. embarassed
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 30, 2015
dearpreye:

But he's more handsome than Oshoms na! !!!
grin grin...preye u no go kill me with laugh abeg...chei...na wa for our governors..as them ugly na so them carry wahala for head... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by samplegirl(f): 2:51pm On May 30, 2015
nairaman66:

People wey dem conceive inside abandoned Lt35 and grew up under the the bridge dey know their grandfather?
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 30, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin...preye u no go kill me with laugh abeg...chei...na wa for our governors..as them ugly na so them carry wahala for head... grin

Hahaha hah.
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Charly68: 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
Thank God for the president but his tenure was characterised with killing ,shedding of blood over one riot or the other. Market burning or fire accident in one form or the other. He retired peacefully by his grace and we bless God for that.
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by scantee(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Oga continue to use your mod power to amend people's posts. You are just a coward. So all of you actually hate to be criticised yet you continue calling a 70year old elder brainless, dullard, etc. Your power only ends on this forum. Competent cow.
eyaa sorry i am not a mod, and could you pls show me anywhere in my post i ever abuse Gmb or name calling on Nl? I only caution you from calling Barcanista all that silly names because he never say or do anything wrong... So keep riding on ur abussive comments if that makes u happy. Have lovely weekend.
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 30, 2015
My oga, allow the guy to de abuse himself.
scantee:
eyaa sorry i am not a mod, and could pls show me anywhere in my post i ever abuse Gmb or name calling on Nl? I only caution you from Barcanista all that silly names because he never say or do anything wrong... So keep riding on ur abussive comments if that makes u happy. Have lovely weekend.
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by nairaman66(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2015
samplegirl:

People wey dem conceive inside abandoned Lt35 and grew up under the the bridge dey know their grandfather?

Ask your father who conceived you. Thank me later
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by nairaman66(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2015
gentleoyink:

Get informed before you spew trash.

That picture you are referring to was taken when he was still the president and it was for laying the foundation of a University started by Pastor Ayo

Means Reuben Abati lied
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by ExInferis(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2015
so he DID build the 2nd niger bridge!
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by olawalebiz100: 7:43pm On May 30, 2015
Ex presido. You sef try man
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by ellechrystal(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
nnannaidoko:
See who is talking?? But u like to abuse others na. No be ur work b dat? U guys even call johna names we dey abuse u? Oya die na cos ppl r calling buhari names. I wish u get a total ban sef.
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by ellechrystal(f): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
scantee:
eyaa sorry i am not a mod, and could you pls show me anywhere in my post i ever abuse Gmb or name calling on Nl? I only caution you from calling Barcanista all that silly names because he never say or do anything wrong... So keep riding on ur abussive comments if that makes u happy. Have lovely weekend.
No mind d year one illiterate. Everybody na mod. D guy na heavy dummy
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by kalohkaloh: 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
Reception to celebrate failure! Even notable pastors attended! I doubt if the motorists sleeping in petrol stations to get fuel or chibok girls parents and other victims of boko haram bombs or nigerians with no power supply or pensioners denied their pensions in old age or nigerians battling inflation due to economic mismanagement can approve any reception for Jonathan! There is God o!
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Metrofox(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
angry angry so much hate in this thread.. I'll about to shut it down
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2015
So Dickson has the guts to show up?
wheeew
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 30, 2015
kalohkaloh:
Reception to celebrate failure! Even notable pastors attended! I doubt if the motorists sleeping in petrol stations to get fuel or chibok girls parents and other victims of boko haram bombs or nigerians with no power supply or pensioners denied their pensions in old age or nigerians battling inflation due to economic mismanagement can approve any reception for Jonathan! There is God o!

Enough of the lamentations..... Let's help build the Nigeria you want...
Re: Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception by loomer: 7:46am On May 31, 2015
omenka:
What is it about this man's appearance that makes him look perpetually clueless?? cheesy

No pun intended honestly.

He seems clueless but has made a name for himself, I advise u to start making one for yourself and let that man be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter / Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.