Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari (42841 Views)

Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by dokyOloye: 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari d magician, we don enta Ur bus already.
Do with us whatever U will.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2015
mikano,perkins,uk,usa.japan,china,importers etc will not allow dis to happen, who go buy dose generators. Na only strong person like baba fit do am sha
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by hansad: 12:42pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari still on the campaign turf with his usua empty rhetoric. This time he wi ll generate enough electricity through agriculture.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by kenex4ever(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Buhari is not a fisherman that will lie, Nor the son of a fisherman that will failed his promises
proudly speaking bad English in bold fonts.

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by lazsnaira(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
All the billions of dollars Obj said he spent on Nepa yet no single megawatt to show for it.

Nd no one is calling for his head
Funny country.

2 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by all4gud(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Buhari is not a fisherman that will lie, Nor the son of a fisherman that will failed his promises

.....but the son of a cattle rearer.

Till then
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by persius555(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
IKEDC suddenly woke up from their six months slumber. For the first time in a long time, i got 5hrs power supply this morning. PMB is surely bringing a good omen in nigeria. Any arm of the electricity chain that fails in its duty to deliver should be properly sanctioned. Nigeria is too big to be held ransom by a group of opportunists who think they alone own the country. Nigeria is for all nigerians, irrespective of social status or tribe.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by ijechikky(f): 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
toyoutoyou:
So will ur fingers be forever.
it has been crossed eva since I was born, hoping nd praying fr Nigeria
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by kenex4ever(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
This man has an infectious optimism which can only be borne out of a clear vision and having a defined plan of action.
easier said than done.
Don't celebrate yet.

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by bashydemy(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2015
That's m,y President, He is known to be a man of his word.. Waiting for the list his ministers.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by jossyj: 12:44pm On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:

yes he is a pedofile and a son of a jihadist who kept to his promises of killing thousands of Nigerans including his own brothers for his political ambition.
I wish him well as he destroy his people
that's what Islam is know for all over the world. Violence.

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Safari29: 12:45pm On May 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
Yes that's what we need.

Responsible and Accountable Governance at all levels of Government in the County.

Btw, it seems the PHCN thing is already working, cos we ain't supposed to have light now, due to rationing, but we do. cheesy

*Modified* Dem don carry the light now now cry cry
But nothing spoil, e go better smiley

*Modified again* Dem don bring am again. cheesy Just 5 minutes interval undecided

Amen!!!

na ketu u dey stay?? same thing happened here in ketu
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by billyG(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2015
Culd u bilive that Phcn gav me light yesterday & this morning afer 2wks of darkness after inaugoration of PMB,omo Fear na good thing oo!Who told PHCN a new Headmaster is in Twn.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
vimi:
Lol.. where e go b4? We bin promised stable light since 60's nah haba

My opinion iis for naija to embrace nuclear power as means of power generation for the sake of iits over 180million wards. That's what other successfully lighted nations use. The only ish would be maintenance undecided
Remember Fukushima.
Ordinary buildings sef we can't maintain.

3 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Oseniade(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
gbl01:
He's still promising?
What should he have done when he was just sworn he barely 48 hours ago?
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by toyoutoyou: 12:51pm On May 30, 2015
May u be blessed for the love u have for ur country.
ijechikky:
it has been crossed eva since I was born, hoping nd praying fr Nigeria
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 12:51pm On May 30, 2015
In Thomas's voice"make we see am first"
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by sss2015: 12:54pm On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Take a careful look at ur post, it shows that you would have been the greatest failure. "Common spelling you no sabi"

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2015
Promising like obasanjo his godfather.
Danjuma needs to sell crude oil and diesel. . . .they will not allow NEPA to work.

All na big lie
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 12:54pm On May 30, 2015
vimi:
Lol.. where e go b4? We bin promised stable light since 60's nah haba

My opinion iis for naija to embrace nuclear power as means of power generation for the sake of iits over 180million wards. That's what other successfully lighted nations use. The only ish would be maintenance undecided

Have you also looked at the side effects of Nuclear power and it's operational cost?
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by ijechikky(f): 12:54pm On May 30, 2015
toyoutoyou:
May u be blessed for the love u have for ur country.
Amin!
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:55pm On May 30, 2015
Pavore9:
l still shudder at the thought that PDP with their legions of ogbanjes could in their own definition of clear conscience accuse Fashola of non-performance while Nigerians have been living in darkness despite the billions of dollars they have spent in the last 16yrs!

What was Tinubu doing before Fashola came on board or was his tenure not an APC administration (how many years was that). He left Lagos in debt for Fashola to continue from where he stopped, now Ambode has taken over to cover more debt. APC Abikus

2 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Fadipeshet(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
..... And that is the my main expectation.
#icannotwait
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by 1miccza: 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
Drinkwater:
Dude you gotta stop talking and start work. Only you get 3 twitter handles @Mbuhari @Asorock @PresidentNGR na mouth you get...

I just tire wetin dem dey talk wey all the handles and social media dey their hand,let this peeps swing into action and stop the noise
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Deon28(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2015
shammah1:
Okay BabaOneChance. When precisely? I'm losing my patience already.
u didn't loose patience for the past 16yrs of pdP now that God is about to answer our prayers, ur now losing patience. U can loose it ok nobody cares.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by jejematic(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by jossyj: 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
sss2015:

Take a careful look at ur post, it shows that you would have been the greatest failure. "Common spelling you no sabi"

tell that idiooooot more.
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by eleko1: 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
lipsrsealed ; sad Nah Baghdad she dey stay.
Safari29:

na ketu u dey stay?? same thing happened here in ketu
u wan go Rob her shop undecided lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin undecided
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by jejematic(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2015
We are waiting sir!
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2015
I love u buhari, I will trek for u from nigeria to. Egypt
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Agbele1(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
kk Baba. Action speaks louder than voice.
so let the work starts now
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by moreInchies: 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
Eliass:
we hope it not on d way till 2019
well, lets just hope is not being transported by Gej's locomotive train..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison / Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement / APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.