Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Student Coverting in H.I | Experience | Solution [25% Edited] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Coverting in H.I | Experience | Solution [25% Edited] (377 Views)

#waec2017: Final Waec 2017 Official Timetable Edited And Corrected / Waec Gce 2016/2017 Complete Timetable - Edited / NYSC Allowance Reduced By 25% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Coverting in H.I | Experience | Solution [25% Edited] by SamTrust(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2015
Hello my people.

First things First, i thank the two people/human who commented and found my First Post Useful.
Once again, thank you very much.
Now lets move straight to the business.

CAUSES

WHY DOES, Hymm

What causes vast change to our school boys and girls? Oh! Sorry, they are called GUYS AND BIG GIRLS? The only thing that motivated me to create this thread is what i have been seeing and the continuity of seeing it.

I will think at times about how people strive before they gain admission into HIGHER INSTITUTION. Besides, the Acceptance, clarification, hostel, housing, tax, hand-out textbooks and lots more fees are going beyond our ordinary capacity. Without considering these factors they will still go ahead to deviate from the route they are suppose to follow.

Now What cause this?
Here below is 6 facts that contributed to it- you can as well add to it.

1.) Backgroud Flaws: I can vouch for "BACKGROUND STABILITY" as the major factor that will contribute to a well-behaving of a person.
And this can be acheived by developing good Moral standard from childhood. In which parent have most Job to be Get Done like: Teaching them ways of God which will make them to be morally and spiritually strong. Also making their bad things resisting foundation to be strong- Deutronomy:6:5-7.
The question now is that: "AM I HAVING GOOD plus STRONG BACKGROUND"

2.) FRIEND INFLUENCE: "He who associates with the silly will become PRO-SILLY" says: SamTrust.
Most problem our students in the higher institution are facing is Friends Friends Problem even if they posses good and strong moral background.
Students associates themselves with anyone anyhow especially in their Freshers days.
And trust me, nobody will know others attitude during those times because there will be alot of GOAT amoung the SHEEP.
So my advice, is to revert back from such attitude.
And if you are already Citizen- not a fresher again, u can still found this tips helpful- i mean be SELECTIVE. You know. Use your tuition.

3.) Money: I will not explain this chapter much.
Our Institutions are now Bank account which requires sending of cash into it everytime, thereby turning students to their A.T.M.
Although, it worths it, you must pay for service you benefit from.
But what about going extra miles to get money expecially for fashional purpose?? This had lead many into: Prostitution, Robbery, Yahoo Yahoo, richuals and so on. Parents!! Try your best ooo. Student Be Contented Ooo.

4) MATERIALISTIC PURSUIT: This resembles point 3.
Hey, my friend bought brazillian hair last week, heeh! when Aye no dey do me, i must buy my own. Gbam!!! Trust me, she can do anything to acquire that braz....an hair. What about phone?? Huh?
What about Clothes?? Huh?? Hehn hehn.

5) PEER PRESSURE: If you spiri enter school, your peer will persuade, bully you to do what is unfair expecially Cultism, Adultery.
Be aware.

6) FEMALE: Let me stop there on this point, or else Femalanders pick rage with me. Be careful and at alert.
Re: Student Coverting in H.I | Experience | Solution [25% Edited] by SamTrust(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2015
Space Bookmarked for Author
Re: Student Coverting in H.I | Experience | Solution [25% Edited] by SamTrust(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
Space bookmarked For Author
Re: Student Coverting in H.I | Experience | Solution [25% Edited] by SamTrust(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
Space Bookmarked for Author

(1) (Reply)

Yaba College Of Technology(yabatech) Post-utme, Direct Entry, Part-time, Hnd For / Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State Post-utme, Direct Entry Pre-degree And P / Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.