Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? (1276 Views)

ANAMBRA State Batch B Corp Members Demand Their State Allowance. / Expectations From A Passing Out Corp Member / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
With the inauguration of Buhari yesterday, many Nigerians are of the believe that things will change for the better.

It is my believe that the change will also extend the graduates.
I would want An increase in corp members allowance. The current allowance is too meagre.

A corp member I spoke to said he would want the scheme to be scrapped by the buhari administration and that the money wasted on the exercise amounting to millions should instead be given to graduates to set up themselves.

Pls corpers share your expectations.
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by Orunto: 2:03pm On May 30, 2015
Mr. President should please please include Military Training in our orientation.
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by dejt4u(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2015
Let d monthly alawee be 50k
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by dejt4u(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2015
Dafuq
Orunto:
Mr. President should please please include Military Training in our orientation.
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by drizzydrag(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2015
Orunto:

I can see u were high on ORIGIN wen u typed dat rubbish above me
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by adebayour26: 3:47pm On May 30, 2015
dejt4u:
Let d monthly alawee be 50k
See him mouth...olè
Very soon, u go say Buhari don dey squander public fund tongue
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by Orunto: 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
Jejely, I shall make Heaven!!!!
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by dejt4u(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
adebayour26:

See him mouth...olè

Very soon, u go say Buhari don dey squander public fund tongue
it's better to close ya mouth nd let ya å.s.s talk..yö mouth full of sh.it
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by adebayour26: 5:40pm On May 30, 2015
dejt4u:
[s] it's better to close ya mouth nd let ya å.s.s talk..yö mouth full of sh.it[/s]
How on earth would you think dat ass do talk...even in horror movies, it doesn't that way. When do u wanna learn
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by Victoronyeulor: 6:21pm On May 30, 2015
PLS FRIENDS I NEED YOUR ADVICE , I JUST GOT A JOB LAST TWO MONTHS IN LAGOS AND THE PAY IS 45000 WHICH IS MY START UP AND IN EVERY SEVEN MONTH THERE IS ALWAYS AN INCREAMENT IN THE PAY ,THAT IS THE COMPANYS PAYMENT POLICY ,AND AM MARRIED WITH A KID AND HE IS SIX MONTHS OLD,NO STRESS IN THE JOB AT ALL, AND AM MAKING PLANS TO GET AN APPARTMENT CLOSE TO MY OFFICE, SO THAT I CAN BRING MY WIFE AND MY SON TO LAGOS , SO THAT SHE CAN START SOMETHING DOING, WHILE I FACE MY JOB , AND BY SEPTEMBER MY SCHOOL WILL BE MOBILIZING ME FOR NYSC , SO I DNT KNOW IF I SHOULD STILL PAY FOR THE APPARTMENT OR LIVE THE JOB FOR SERVICES OR IF I CAN SHIFT MY NYSC TO NEXT YEAR? PLS NAIRALANDER AM VERY CONFUSED AND I NEED UR ADVICE ,,PLS HELP ME OUT PLS...
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by seunwen2(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
Victoronyeulor:
PLS FRIENDS I NEED YOUR ADVICE , I JUST GOT A JOB LAST TWO MONTHS IN LAGOS AND THE PAY IS 45000 WHICH IS MY START UP AND IN EVERY SEVEN MONTH THERE IS ALWAYS AN INCREAMENT IN THE PAY ,THAT IS THE COMPANYS PAYMENT POLICY ,AND AM MARRIED WITH A KID AND HE IS SIX MONTHS OLD,NO STRESS IN THE JOB AT ALL, AND AM MAKING PLANS TO GET AN APPARTMENT CLOSE TO MY OFFICE, SO THAT I CAN BRING MY WIFE AND MY SON TO LAGOS , SO THAT SHE CAN START SOMETHING DOING, WHILE I FACE MY JOB , AND BY SEPTEMBER MY SCHOOL WILL BE MOBILIZING ME FOR NYSC , SO I DNT KNOW IF I SHOULD STILL PAY FOR THE APPARTMENT OR LIVE THE JOB FOR SERVICES OR IF I CAN SHIFT MY NYSC TO NEXT YEAR? PLS NAIRALANDER AM VERY CONFUSED AND I NEED UR ADVICE ,,PLS HELP ME OUT PLS...

am also confused
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by botpat: 12:30pm On May 31, 2015
Mr President should increase d Nysc money to 38k kissMr President should increase d Nysc money to 38k
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by botpat: 12:35pm On May 31, 2015
Mr president should increase nysc alawi to 38k
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by mdgreen(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2015
Victoronyeulor:
PLS FRIENDS I NEED YOUR ADVICE , I JUST GOT A JOB LAST TWO MONTHS IN LAGOS AND THE PAY IS 45000 WHICH IS MY START UP AND IN EVERY SEVEN MONTH THERE IS ALWAYS AN INCREAMENT IN THE PAY ,THAT IS THE COMPANYS PAYMENT POLICY ,AND AM MARRIED WITH A KID AND HE IS SIX MONTHS OLD,NO STRESS IN THE JOB AT ALL, AND AM MAKING PLANS TO GET AN APPARTMENT CLOSE TO MY OFFICE, SO THAT I CAN BRING MY WIFE AND MY SON TO LAGOS , SO THAT SHE CAN START SOMETHING DOING, WHILE I FACE MY JOB ,
AND BY SEPTEMBER MY SCHOOL WILL BE MOBILIZING ME FOR NYSC , SO I DNT KNOW IF I SHOULD STILL PAY FOR THE APPARTMENT OR LIVE THE JOB FOR SERVICES OR IF I CAN SHIFT MY NYSC TO NEXT YEAR? PLS NAIRALANDER AM VERY CONFUSED AND I NEED UR ADVICE ,,PLS HELP ME OUT PLS...

Is simple try make arrangement with any Nysc staff to enable them post you to where you are staying then when u get to camp you will make arrangement also for them to post you to where u r working presently.
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by Victoronyeulor: 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
Thanks @ mdgreer ,u are a nice person. God bless you
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by Joshuaemenike: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2015
All u nid to do is to work ur posting.
Re: Corp Members What Are Your Expectations From The Buhari Government? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
increase allawee ,more funding for defence

(1) (Reply)

Notice From Muslim Corpers' Association Of Nigeria(mcan) / Should Skills Acquisition Programme Replace NYSC? / Provision Of Accommodation For Corps Members Before Redeployment: Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.