Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed (93621 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by mickel2223(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2015
This is no funny storyline but you can kick her on for more the 20-30mins if you try this fruits. Take a glass full of blended Cucumber, pineapple, watermelon, Banana, Skinned Orange n Pawpaw, these fruits are good sex enhancer naturally. ensure you have them all blended together, take a glass full,say, 75CL glass every 2-3 days this will keep you healthy and your erection will be as strong as the rocks used in building Aso-Rock villa.

its one little trick that can save you all the daily stress, though you also need rest big time, cos too much stress can affect your sexual performance week-in and week-out.

my little take on da topic sha...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Ifyjuli25(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2015
felzylix:

Keep announcing his ability, dem snatch am finish now you go com back here dey create 1 sorry thread...
hahahahahahah
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by mikolosis(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2015
u must be a magician to know this wonderful trick,high sugar level is the ultimate reason why most men perform like fowl,learn d tricks of bitter kola from a friend way bk in secondary school,it truly makes a man to perform wonders in bed,and secondly d man in question should change his dieting,and also exercise alot,it helps d blood flow to ur manliness.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by MKO4ever(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Better wake up to your responsibility before some sharp niqqas help you.

You try tramadol tho...but your wife will love you for life!!!!

What is tramadol? Or do you mean 'panadol'?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2015
stag:
The first and only civil servant I'd ever hear of going to work at 6am and returns at 8pm!

I'm a Corper but I leave home by 4:30am and return by 7:30pm or 8:00pm , all thanks to the famous Nyanya Traffic.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm

why hmmm....hope I've not done something wrong?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Dshakoor(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
Go for delivery
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Kei144(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
Premature ejaculation (PE), which I prefer to call early ejaculation, is the most common sexual problem facing men under 40. Two simple things the OP could do when he senses that he is about to ejaculate, in order to prevent early ejaculation, are:

Think about something else: something distracting, boring or annoying

Take a deep breath before ejaculation: this can delay orgasm by slowing ejaculation and stimulation
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ademoladeji(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
oyin17:

Hmmm ....good one
What is good abt that?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by UnimkeAk(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
There is nothing like too tired to have sex.

If you tired just fall 4 bed sleep.
Else if u wanna have sex u had better put ur back to it.

Its only wealthy men that have the luxury of 2mins sex; else ur wife will just leave u.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Tunagee(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I think my marriage is in trouble already. I am a civil servant, while my wife is a full time housewife. I work 8am to 5pm daily, but I have to leave home 6am and get back 8pm, in order to beat traffic. So anytime I return, I am always tired, like they say "body no be wood". We have a kid already, and our marriage is just 4 years. My wife always complain of my performance in bed. I can only last a round, and the round only lasts for few minutes. I have tried using performance-enhancement drugs, but the side effects are much. The doctor says I need a lot of rest to have a lot of virility. But how can I rest when I am hardly home, I wish my wife will understand, but she is always saying I am not man enough on bed. I wish I could satisfy her sexually too, I try my best to, but it is not just enough. I love my wife so much and I will do anything for her and our marriage. But in this case, I just don't know what to do. Please help save my marriage, my wife is an housewife and anything can happen.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/94/how-can-i-satisfy-my-wife

she signed for better for worse. why is she complaining, and why are you scared? you better tell her to leave so she can go get a donkey guy to give her the Bleep that would tear her yansh ;and bring someone who is understanding. What is it with this stupid women sef, or are u not putting food on the table? no allow any woman threaten u o! some of them sef when e reach time dem go just lie down like log of wood and expect their husbands to be jacking like bastards wile they are looking at the ceiling. We have seen where husbands dey satisfy their wives 100 percent in everything, still the wife cheats. DONT EVER ALLOW ANY WOMAN TO CONTROL U O! THEY ARE ALL BUNCH OF RUBBISH WHETHER SINGLE OR MARRIED.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Godmother(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
They've posted the solution already. That woman needs a job asap! OP also needs to work on his performance. He can't tell me he works. 7 days a week. Pick one weekend and give her a wonderful "time" will will have her running away from you till d next weekend again.

You can have sex once a week and have it so good that it lingers through-out the weekday.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Chris95(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
@OP pm me we can reach a compromise. grin
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by alan: 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
Let ur wifey be on top of you playing with her clito... at least to make her come. she need to release the tension in her system. grin
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by olamedo: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
my friend listen u have 4 options: 1.quit your work Bleep her 24/7 but hunger go kill una. 2. get a work too so both of will return tired and one round will be ok. 3. continue like and bross dem for area go help u out. 4. go north go look for bura tashi ;Dmy friend listen u have 4 options: 1.quit your work Bleep her 24/7 but hunger go kill una. 2. get a work too so both of will return tired and one round will be ok. 3. continue like and bross dem for area go help u out. 4. go north go look for bura tashi

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by pyyxxaro: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
danjumakolo:

The way Adams oshiomole face be,him go wicked for bed oooo

Ogbeni na today u know that one , e tools be like small pikin leg , naim make Oshiomhole nor de wear boxers... Na trunk e de wear

He's naturally fit

He has a Comrade pri.ck cry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
try adam desier
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Correctman0606: 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I think my marriage is in trouble already. I am a civil servant, while my wife is a full time housewife. I work 8am to 5pm daily, but I have to leave home 6am and get back 8pm, in order to beat traffic. So anytime I return, I am always tired, like they say "body no be wood". We have a kid already, and our marriage is just 4 years. My wife always complain of my performance in bed. I can only last a round, and the round only lasts for few minutes. I have tried using performance-enhancement drugs, but the side effects are much. The doctor says I need a lot of rest to have a lot of virility. But how can I rest when I am hardly home, I wish my wife will understand, but she is always saying I am not man enough on bed. I wish I could satisfy her sexually too, I try my best to, but it is not just enough. I love my wife so much and I will do anything for her and our marriage. But in this case, I just don't know what to do. Please help save my marriage, my wife is an housewife and anything can happen.

But you nor sabi fingering to support?. The satisfaction is even more powerful. When you finger her, when she is coming, put more pressure by not stoping, especially the exclusive part, I bet you she will beg.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by udy4real(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
showreals:
If you are in abuja. Drink nafdac 3 times a week. Your wife go know how far
Be serious,what's nafdac?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by mohisi: 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:

stop taking 2 much suger n anytime ur fucking her drop on her u will ve enoug energe 2 go morn
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by 989900: 4:37pm On May 30, 2015
chimoskyg:
All you need is proper rest and forget about your previous weak performance. Take bitter kola n chilled small staut. Forget about pressure in yr own side.

Popcorn for pple dropping life grin

There is small stout and 'something', but I can't mention it here. lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ifyemex(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2015
GET HER A JOB,THEN DRINK AGBO OR BABY OKU. lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by smileysmiles(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:
Fast and pray about it; tell your pastor and the church about it so the church could pray for you and your marriage.

Thank me later.

This is a joke. Its is right?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by 989900: 4:40pm On May 30, 2015
Godmother:
They've posted the solution already. That woman needs a job asap! OP also needs to work on his performance. He can't tell me he works. 7 days a week. Pick one weekend and give her a wonderful "time" will will have her running away from you till d next weekend again.

You can have sex once a week and have it so good that it lingers through-out the weekday.

Well said!

Make that twice a week at least . . . remember the woman is not working, this is all she waits for all day + she might be extra sexually active.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Yello1(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2015
gudluck jonathan is d cos of d problem,beg baba iyabo to help u.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by omoiseselagba: 4:41pm On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided the husband should just try and make amendment cos if the woman dey fuccck outside you shouldn't blame her. there is time for everything

try and get a job for your wife too so that 2 tiredness go dey jam for night.
you have spoken well.the wife needs to jet a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 30, 2015
Tunagee:

she signed for better for worse. why is she complaining, and why are you scared? you better tell her to leave so she can go get a donkey guy to give her the Bleep that would tear her yansh ;and bring someone who is understanding. What is it with this stupid women sef, or are u not putting food on the table? no allow any woman threaten u o! some of them sef when e reach time dem go just lie down like log of wood and expect their husbands to be jacking like bastards wile they are looking at the ceiling. We have seen where husbands dey satisfy their wives 100 percent in everything, still the wife cheats. DONT EVER ALLOW ANY WOMAN TO CONTROL U O! THEY ARE ALL BUNCH OF RUBBISH WHETHER SINGLE OR MARRIED.

grin Guy you de vex o! Na dat kain stress de cos dis kain wahala, Abeg sofly sofly grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by DIOSHEYI(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2015
Try to understand yurself bro, also check what u eat let eating fruits like bannana,mango, watermelon be part of yur hubby also groundnut and popcorn,groundnut and cucumba,eating eggs, unriped plantain and groundnut, like drinking milk and above all use TREVO call me on 08077436973 for its dosage on sex performance
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Missmossy(f): 4:48pm On May 30, 2015
Too many dumb advisors here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Neplusultra(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2015
She shud try n understand d reason for ur underperformance na angry u r trying to make ends meet for your family thereby working round d clock!! Pls get her pregnant so she go rest small, wen she born three, body go tell am, na she go run embarassedcheesy
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Horo(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2015
my friend try weed you will be surprise by the outcome
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Tunnamania(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:

lolzz. Chaii..

Lol, let me complete it for u... Diaris God ooooo tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.