Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) (45193 Views)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by Amaechi5(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
This one no be kiss na, see them kiss here

Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by MEGAdime(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2015
that girl behind them. me likey. #pretty
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by haibeekaynani(f): 4:08pm On May 30, 2015
ichidodo:
The silly old pervert......Kiss my black arse.
Haters are liable to die young

Cause: High Blood Pressure.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by Wokeyim(f): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
When a man is happy at home it reflects everywhere, even in his place of work; so little wonder the man won the re-election. A man who is not happy will never come and be kissing his wife all the time in public, it shows that he really loves her so i'm happy for them.
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
I like...
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2015
[size=15pt]All am seeing is hot Peck angry[/size]
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 4:58pm On May 30, 2015
Love in Tokyo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by Damieadeh(f): 5:56pm On May 30, 2015
CMSbrands:
Great people great party.. Finally this man broke the jinx of one term Govornorship system... The principle can only work if a governor didn't perform.. Kudus to my able Governor..

Not like the rEckless Alao Akala who hails from my home town.. Rubbish PDP party, party of looters, by the looters and for the looters

Thank you jare my brother
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Lmao , Talking about yourself abi
ayam a succulent and fresh sweet 16 tongue
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ayam a succulent and fresh sweet 16 tongue

I'm still socking my thumb. tongue
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by peacekeeping(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2015
i thought u r married?
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by Rheetari(f): 8:18pm On May 30, 2015
op! you self. from my own angle of view that was a peck on the cheek.
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by whitelondon: 12:13am On May 31, 2015
adonismuller:
Who go get this kind fine wife when no go kiss her anywhere?

This man likes kiss a lot,he kissed the daughter,kiss the son,,soon he go kiss jail....he kisses anything that comes close to his mouth!!!

lol... dude u r crazy
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2015
Fine gal tohpaz
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
Ajimobi the kissing governor
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by dinosmiles(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2015
Alaafin of Oyo sha ,wit dis him bleaching cream ehhh.....
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by tammie24: 6:06pm On May 31, 2015
ichidodo:
The silly old pervert......Kiss my black arse.
Kiss the arse of ur silly Governor
Ode oshi!
Re: Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2015
what is hot about this kiss?? NLanders sabi hype ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.