Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan (1266 Views)

. / For All Business Minded People Especially Corpers.. Good Investment / Finally GCR COIN Has Gone Puplic. Which Means More Money To Be Made. Join me now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by akinolatosin(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2015
I need five people who wish to start a business just like me
The five people i seek must posses one or more of the following skill
1 an IT personnel- someone who can effectively manage a website. Not neccessarily a graduate as long as you are sure you posses this skill
2 a person who can perform secretarial duties and possible knowns about or can handle the stress involved in registration of a business.
3 A person who can effectively perform the role of creating awareness about the business using social media ( like a media relations officer)
4 2 persons who can source for unskilled labour

There will be no financial obligation for anyone who wishes to be part of this five but such person must have at least their transportation fees as we would have to constantly meet to bring this plan to reality

Please am not looking for people who are quitters, i need people who would stick around to the very end, people with determination to succeed no matter the situation

If you wish to join me after thinking about it properly show your interest here or call me on 08030772623 indicating which part among the listed above you would like to play

NOTE
I NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE TO CONTACT ME ASAP ( i can assure you my my business idea will not be a waste of our time and it will be a profitable venture in the short and long run and possible a household name to reckon with in the nigerian business world soonest) thank you
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by steveab(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2015
You did not mention location, please clarify location. Thanks
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by Vera02(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
This is my email feranmia7@gmail.com(send mail to this email) or message to this number 08068971813 or 08103404065
hope you are not a betrayer...
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by akinolatosin(f): 3:40pm On May 30, 2015
steveab:
You did not mention location, please clarify location. Thanks

Sorry
I need people currently in lagos for now
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by akinolatosin(f): 3:43pm On May 30, 2015
Vera02:
This is my email feranmia7@gmail.com(send mail to this email) or message to this number 08068971813 or 08103404065

Thank you for the reply i can assure you am not a betrayer but with time you will clarify yourself on that. I would give u a call but u did nt indicate which role of the 5 you would like to take up
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by Vera02(f): 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
anyone you assign for me
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by akinolatosin(f): 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
Vera02:
anyone you assign for me

Ok, but i called both your numbers and it was switched.
Thats not a problem tho, as soon as i get 3 more participants then we would all have to agree on where and how to meet before the end of this coming week
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by mekzyjoe(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2015
akinolatosin:

Thats not a problem tho, as soon as i get 3 more participants then we would all have to agree on where and how to meet before the end of this coming week
count me in..numba 3,4 will b okay for me...08055045121..i stay in lagos..hope its a nice buz. plan cool cool..chek my profile for my bb pin if u also want it
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by samseen02(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Get fresh business ideas in Nigeria here www.wealthmeans.com
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Vera02:
your language is too harsh for business
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
akinolatosin:

work with a professional. Let me help you source for the manpower
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by freaklyme(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
I fit in to all of the above mentioned role.Kindly reach me on 08088348107 if there is still space available.I bet my input will make a difference
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by ascent(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
We have brand new imported medical manikins including Obstetric practice, Forceps/ Vacuum Delivery, Simulators, Models , First Aid training and other manikins for sale. They are readily available and affordable. 10 per cent commission to agents or marketers. Please email: ascentventures@ymail.com
Re: 5 Business Minded People Who Would Like To Join Me Inexecuting My Business Plan by akinolatosin(f): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
mekzyjoe:

count me in..numba 3,4 will b okay for me...08055045121..i stay in lagos..hope its a nice buz. plan cool cool..chek my profile for my bb pin if u also want it

I'll give u a call tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. / If You’re In Your 20s & 30s, Here Are Some Ideal Investments / Rainbow Currency Is The Future Of Crypto Currency. Invest Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.