Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) (78149 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:

That woman is not young.

Thank you
She is about 55 just by looking
Give or take two years
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 30, 2015
stayblack:
U APPERED PAIN AND LEFT ALONE... grin

cool...not atall my dear.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by naptu2: 3:41pm On May 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

I did not know if she is from anambra Nna

She's from Anambra. She used to be an NTA reporter/presenter in the 1980s (Jennifer Iwenjiora, now Jamila Atiku Abubakar).
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Alao96(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2015
How this one take young.... Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by midolian(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2015
ideylaff:

I think shes hes 3rd or 4th wife if memory serves me right
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by salt419(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2015
Dat woman is in her 50s and not a young lady. She was in Law school Abuja last year and appeared humble.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Olacchris: 3:44pm On May 30, 2015
All this politician parading there wife's
Now atiku. Is even more better to the old fool married his grand daughter
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by tabolaji: 3:45pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
old ugly men always going after young pretty girls.

The reason you should be pretty if you r not brilliant as a lady.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2015
mykies:
That woman is not young ooo; look at her face properly o.
why wont she be old now, when all the pekus has been..... cool
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Abugab(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
Seems these old folks are mopping up all the pretty young ladies these days as wives.
Wetin dem want dem homies to do abi make them go for the old ladies?
Seems every Nigeria top politician or business man has a young wife or wives.
Could this be as a result of real love or the one they call blind love?
Well, I wish them well
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

how are you sure am not wasting one old faag's money!
I hope u know fa.g mean gay? so wat are u saying? undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:47pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

e.g. MissSlimbody.
why did you have to mention me?

Did I attack or something?
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 30, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
MissSlimbody:
why did you have to mention me?
Did I attack or something?
nope dear i did not attack you, its opposite of what you said.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by tiredface: 3:50pm On May 30, 2015
NO HIJJAB? A
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Bollinger(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

You need glasses. How is that woman a girl in that picture? Just because the front page captions says "young wife" does not mean she is actually young. The woman looks damn near 50.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Lovely couple.

Though I've never worn agbada before, I'm envisaging to do so cos i wanna lift my shoulders whilst walking boastfully cool

grin
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2015
booqee:
I hope u know fa.g mean gay? so wat are u saying? undecided
sure!!

you might not understand... cool
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

nope dear i did not attack you, its opposite of what you said.
undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Prince0500(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=SHARIAREPORTERS post=34249347]Same old men destroying our country
And dem dhe follow shout "change"
Where we dhe change go?

See dem, he no see aishat pvnny buh dhe go for "infidel" pvnny
Hypocrite be all of dem
Who is the infidel? pls Atiku had not wrong you, he is jst living his life and so leave judgement for God and also make sure you are on the right path.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
tabolaji:

The reason you should be pretty if you r not brilliant as a lady.
gbam!!!
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
. Don't mind them dear, am here for you
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by 9jagoodman: 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
GEJ MADE NAIRALAND WHAT IT IS, LOOKS THE FORUM IS GOING DOWN
DULL AND UNINTERESTING
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by kelvyn7: 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
where Genevieve
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by naptu2: 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
Jennifer Iwenjiora's (now Jamilla Abubakar) news report from 1985.

NTA Network News at 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj3sxvRfhgQ

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
Bollinger:

You need glasses. How is that woman a girl in that picture? Just because the front page captions says "young wife" does not mean she is actually young. The woman looks damn near 50.
can i borrow your glasses so i can see the woman is 30 & old.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by 9jagoodman: 3:57pm On May 30, 2015
MANY TOOK TO SO MANY PLATFORMS TO FIGHT ONE MAN, NOW THAT THE MAN IS GONE, MANY PLATFORMS ARE GOING AS WELL
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2015
ubecharles:
. Don't mind them dear, am here for you
dont worry....having share too.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Lovely couple.

Though I've never worn agbada before, I'm envisaging to do so cos i wanna lift my shoulders whilst walking boastfully cool
cheesy you funny meeeeeehn cheesy grin
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by bewla(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2015
u call any thing beautiful old mama 78 years u say beati
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

You sounded too young to know who a man is and what keeps a man in a relationship. Btw no man is ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.