Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,430 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle (90110 Views)

Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-wike's Official Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by Obijulius: 6:29pm On May 30, 2015
Nice one my brother.

All the SW hypocrites I wonder what they see in Rivers State that they can't find in Osun or Oyo or one of their many sophisticated states.

All these hungering for Niger Delta oil will kill these people. grin grin grin grin grin

jodeci:

I thought Tinubu also was a tout yet he was beleived to have delivered i Lagos.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by JoelMarine: 6:32pm On May 30, 2015
That's my Governor...
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by fajuyi59: 6:32pm On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

Which ever. at least you know its range rover vogue. Why dont he go ahead and use it?

Bro wanna have a lil discussion with you. Would be needing your whatsapp number. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by galadima77(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2015
kelvyn7:

only in Nigerian politics dat money is like water, smh
How many people really go there to serve the people? bunch of thieves
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by tola9ja: 6:36pm On May 30, 2015
joe17:
proof of ur mental status, not surprising tho

[img]http://media1./media/NOqSKq8wrs9Bm/200.gif[/img]
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by PastorOla1: 6:47pm On May 30, 2015
SEE PUBLIC SERVANT!!!
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by mathskill: 6:55pm On May 30, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Still believe Wike will defeat Dakuku in a 'free & fair election' conducted electronically.

Then why didnt he allow the the same free and fair election to take place
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by erico2k2(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2015
That car cost nothing, why lose sleep over it?U dont even need to be a politician to buy one if its your cup of tea.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by Akon419(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2015
He should enjoy their oil money,ride on wike
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by Nickymezor(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2015
SaiBuharii:
6 months governor lipsrsealed
OMG...Lolz
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by BrainWssh(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2015
THE SHORT FORM OF WICKED IS WIKE...........AND THE SHORT FORM OF DARKNESS IS DAKU
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by VUVUZELA10: 7:18pm On May 30, 2015
otijah:
That's range evogue, nt that cost shaa
U guys should leave this wike alone abeg
Thanks but that is not Evoque.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by Nicepoker(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2015
kingk:

Shame on our governors..............

Pls share and like for this uroguay PRESIDENT yet.............not a common governor.
get the spelling of the country's name correct. Then we will like ur post. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by all4gud(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2015
peleson:
Wike has taste for good thing as a normal portharcourt guy but himself a tout and he can't help it

Are you saying Amaechi is not a Tout? Don't forget there were doing the business together right from the beginning
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by ExpressBooking(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2015
Plus234:

how much is the cost ?,slowpoke

Leave the mofo, he doesn't even know the difference between 2014/2015 Range Rover Sport and Range Rover Evoque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by godoluwa(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:
He claims Jonathan was a good president. Yet rather than get an Innoson Vehicle as his official car. He got a foreign brand Range Rover Evogue. So much for transformation.

I Hate Transformation, I love Change!!

Too sad, Wike is for Patience Jonathan and Patience Jonathan is for wike. River State indigenes are doomed. They are lucky, that this doomness will not last long before they see the light of Dakuku Peterside.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
never be deceived, Wike will surely end his tenure. You seems to knw little but not much about Nigeria politics
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by favourelisha(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
You are a mugu and mumu dey worry u idiots.
Ymodulus:
He claims Jonathan was a good president. Yet rather than get an Innoson Vehicle as his official car. He got a foreign brand Range Rover Evogue. So much for transformation.

Too sad, Wike is for Patience Jonathan and Patience Jonathan is for wike. River State indigenes are doomed. They are lucky, that this doomness will not last long before they see the light of Dakuku Peterside.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by favourelisha(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2015
Y buhari no use bicycle or okada for change inuagrations and lunch /dinner and he come use G-wagons and toyota cruisers convoy for a locust slogan Change. You are a mugu and mumu dey worry u idiots.
Ymodulus:

-Ymodulus
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by mescapee: 7:50pm On May 30, 2015
lilprinze:
he has not even started working yet but he has already started wasting rivers state's money.

he started immediately he was sworn in.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by HighQue007: 7:53pm On May 30, 2015
Looks like what they use for cab in Dubai.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by babasanti: 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
Maser:
If truly he rode to power trampling on the blood of the innocent, then its only a matter of time before Karma strikes.

For those who blindly support evil doers and blood-letters for whatever political leanings, you could become a victim of such tommorrow and the world would be indifferent to your plight, just as you today are to the dead who by the way are fathers, breadwinners, uncles to someone who are now widows and orphans because of one man's ambition whom you defiantly support.

See mumu. Is amaechi, rochas, tinubu, buhari all not evil doers. Have karma dealt with dem. My Shiit get sense pass u
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by seunfape(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Still believe Wike will defeat Dakuku in a 'free & fair election' conducted electronically.
Dakuku peterside.....i like him,i never new ds tin could defeat him.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by litetias(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2015
ascendo:
say what you know. That Range Rover is not Evogue but Vogue. Its no big deal for Rivers State Gov to use an SUV of 30+M;

It's actually Evoque!

It's a big deal for Rivers State governor to use an SUV of that price if he's in his right senses.

A country as underdeveloped as Nigeria should have leaders that don't flaunt the commonwealth in the faces of the more than 110 million poor masses.

Come on!!!
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
I Guess the Car has a bullet proof function?
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by kingk(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2015
Nicepoker:
get the spelling of the country's name correct. Then we will like ur post. Thanks.

Corrected................thanks.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 30, 2015
A budget vehicle!
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by JoeCutie(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
This is fvcking too expensive for a state Governor. Nigeria, why? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 30, 2015
maxit2:

Dude your wrong... the car is new and it's not a classic car.
Maybe you meant to say CLASSY.

Edit your post little kids are reading. Don't get them confused.
Mr knowitall, pick your dictionary to check for the meaning of CLASSIC and come back to post it here. Make know know nor kill you one day o. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by CzarChris(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2015
otijah:
and after one year if he is still my govenor u will run mad
Amen to that.
Re: Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 30, 2015
lilprinze:
he has not even started working yet but he has already started wasting rivers state's money.

dats how u Guys wud kip talkin...d guy his car himself with his money...afta u guys wud strt saying, rivers money...which he hasn't even seen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.