Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Untold Story Of Pat Uwaje-king’s Debut Solo Album - Midnight Crew Endorses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Untold Story Of Pat Uwaje-king’s Debut Solo Album - Midnight Crew Endorses (438 Views)

Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 / Pat Uwaje-King Of The 'Midnight Crew' Set To Release Solo Debut Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Pat Uwaje-king’s Debut Solo Album - Midnight Crew Endorses by GospelHotspot(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
As the whole world awaits the June 3rd Paradigm shift that will be initiated by Pat Uwaje-King – one of Africa’s leading Gospel music icons and midnight crew leader – as she gets set for the release of her debut solo album, she has taken her time to give us insight into the collection that makes up the finest contemporary work of art and ministry yet.

“He’s Done Me Well”, Pat Uwaje-King’s latest offering, is a collection of original pieces that is reminiscent of the era of Gospel legends such as Funmi Aragbaye, Good Women choir, Panam Percy Paul and more but employs elements of contemporary music as put together by some of the finest hands in music production such as Wole Oni, Willz, El Jamin, Mr Daz, JTreash, Sammy Young and Joe Pee laced with the rich & anointed vocals of Uwaje-King and other featured artistes bringing on nostalgia for the old time religion without losing the essence of the present days.

Speaking on the forthcoming album, Pat Uwaje-King said;

Read More At: http://www.gospelhotspot.net/the-untold-story-of-pat-uwaje-kings-patuwajeking-the-untold-story-of-pat-uwaje-kings-debut-solo-album-hes-done-me-well-midnight-crew-endorses/

Re: The Untold Story Of Pat Uwaje-king’s Debut Solo Album - Midnight Crew Endorses by adanduka: 5:08pm On May 30, 2015
I love that guy on the left. He's always happy and hyper. grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/06/15 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional By Pastor Adeboye / Ramadan Kareem: Share These As Gifts For Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.