Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nysc ,job And Family... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc ,job And Family... (757 Views)

Locate A Spot, Get Paid - Nysc Job / Nysc: Job During Service- Advice Needed / Nysc: Job During Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc ,job And Family... by Victoronyeulor: 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
PLS FRIENDS I NEED YOUR ADVICE , I JUST GOT A JOB LAST TWO MONTHS IN LAGOS AND THE PAY IS 45000 WHICH IS MY START UP AND IN EVERY SEVEN MONTH THERE IS ALWAYS AN INCREAMENT IN THE PAY ,THAT IS THE COMPANYS PAYMENT POLICY ,AND AM MARRIED WITH A KID AND HE IS SIX MONTHS OLD,NO STRESS IN THE JOB AT ALL, AND AM MAKING PLANS TO GET AN APPARTMENT CLOSE TO MY OFFICE, SO THAT I CAN BRING MY WIFE AND MY SON TO LAGOS , SO THAT SHE CAN START SOMETHING DOING, WHILE I FACE MY JOB , AND BY SEPTEMBER MY SCHOOL WILL BE MOBILIZING ME FOR NYSC , SO I DNT KNOW IF I SHOULD STILL PAY FOR THE APPARTMENT OR LIVE THE JOB FOR SERVICES OR IF I CAN SHIFT MY NYSC TO NEXT YEAR? PLS NAIRALANDER AM VERY CONFUSED AND I NEED UR ADVICE ,,PLS HELP ME OUT PLS...
Re: Nysc ,job And Family... by yusadex4luv: 9:49am On May 31, 2015
Good morning,my first advice is these ,Don't rent house in Lagos first ,reason for these ,if Nysc will mobilise you 2 month time,and you have an excellent link/connection to Nysc Abuja ,you can be mobilised to Lagos state ,work the second link by telling the company you are working to send a letter to Nysc secretariat Lagos and request that you should be posted to their company with your state code number which you would have send to your company,if NYSC posted you their ,then proceed to rent house at Lagos.

if you don't have any link or connection at NYSC abuja, I will advice you to extend you service year with one year ,before than you should equip you wife with a job so that she can feed the baby and herself ,during the sevice year and also you will be supporting her with little cash NYSC will be paying you 19800 federal Allowance and 5000/10000 state Allowance depending on the state.

The rent at Lagos is very high,so that you will not have finance issued to pay house rent or secure a job, if you decide to go 2 months time.

After one year of extension of service year,you can write a letter to your company to give you the opportunity to resume back after your service year.
Because now it is difficult to get job at the labour market ,just completion with my services year,and still searching for Job serious.

That's little advice for now ,will check back later.

1 Like

Re: Nysc ,job And Family... by VhatAmazingDude: 12:34pm On May 31, 2015
This is an easy one. E-mail me.
Re: Nysc ,job And Family... by Victoronyeulor: 3:46pm On May 31, 2015
Thank you @yuxadex4luv... You are a nice person ,and u have given me a good advice.... May God reward you with your heart desires in Jesus name..... Amen
Re: Nysc ,job And Family... by yusadex4luv: 8:34pm On May 31, 2015
Victoronyeulor:
Thank you @yuxadex4luv... You are a nice person ,and u have given me a good advice.... May God reward you with your heart desires in Jesus name..... Amen

you are welcome, it a pleasure and all things required God Grace.

Also keep praying for God direction toward all issued.
Re: Nysc ,job And Family... by Victoronyeulor: 3:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Okkkk my brother thank u ....

(1) (Reply)

2016 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Discussion / Prospective 2016 Batch A Corp Members / Help! I Am Yet To Receive My Allawe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.