Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! (1221 Views)

Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar / Mimiko Secretly Recruiting Workers, Selling Govt. Properties To Cronies – APC / SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by etimek: 5:20pm On May 30, 2015
Reliable information has it that the POLICE, IMMIGRATIONS, CUSTOMS ARE SECRETELY RECRUITING WITH A BID TO OUTSMART THE INCOMING BUHARI ADMINISTRATION.
SOME HAVE OUTRIGHTLY PROMOTED "FAVOURED" ODFICERS WHILE OTHERS ARE PLANNING TO FINALISE THIS HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE, HAPHAZARDLY ORGANIZED PROMOTION SCAM ON MONDAY 1st June, 2015. THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ABSENCE OF MINISTERS DUE TO THE DISSOLUTION OF CABINET MINISTERS WHO WOULD NORMALLY GIVE THE APPROVALS IN THE VARIOUS MINISTRIES CONCERNED.
Re: Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 30, 2015
And what's the suppose to mean?? Asking though
Re: Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by temitemi1(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2015
Baba is still busy praying @ d mosque grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by chiMoni37(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2015
etimek:
Reliable information has it that the POLICE, IMMIGRATIONS, CUSTOMS ARE SECRETELY RECRUITING WITH A BID TO OUTSMART THE INCOMING BUHARI ADMINISTRATION.
SOME HAVE OUTRIGHTLY PROMOTED "FAVOURED" ODFICERS WHILE OTHERS ARE PLANNING TO FINALISE THIS HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE, HAPHAZARDLY ORGANIZED PROMOTION SCAM ON MONDAY 1st June, 2015. THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ABSENCE OF MINISTERS DUE TO THE DISSOLUTION OF CABINET MINISTERS WHO WOULD NORMALLY GIVE THE APPROVALS IN THE VARIOUS MINISTRIES CONCERNED.
..SOURCE ? or i dont bliv dis shit .
Re: Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by etimek: 12:58am On May 31, 2015
Doubting Thomas.
if you need employment in Nigeria Customs for example. better rush down to Customs Headquarters at. Abijan street wise Abuja before Buhari appoints new Minister for For Finance . Every thing will be wrapped up within hours in Abuja.
Good luck
Re: Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by etimek: 1:00am On May 31, 2015
No more silly questions. seeing is believing
Re: Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by bakila: 1:04am On May 31, 2015
etimek:
No more silly questions.
seeing is believing
or scamming is awaiting.
Re: Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by pedel: 1:51am On May 31, 2015
OP, they take scamming swear for you? You are looking for people to defraud right? Don't worry, it will be 25 years jail term for 419 cases now.
Re: Police And Other Paramilitaries Secretly Recruiting To Outsmart Buhari!!! by oyeludef(m): 4:06am On May 31, 2015
pedel:
OP, they take scamming swear for you? You are looking for people to defraud right? Don't worry, it will be 25 years jail term for 419 cases now.
i believe d op cos Frsc just completed their recruitment dis month nd believe me wen i say dey didn't make any advert but i know of a person who was recruited. It was totally by man know man cos wen he was confronted by friends dat why didn't he inform others, he said it was his uncle slot dat he filled nd he was told to keep it hush. I don't support anybody contacting d op for anything o. Am only telling you abt wat i knew happened

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police To Investigate Akwa-Ibom And Rivers RECs For Election Fraud / Unpaid Salaries; Serving Osun Judge Asks For Aregbesola's Impeachment / Meet The Man Who Can Remove A Coconut Husk With His TEETH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.