Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

What I Think True Citizens Of Nigeria Should Focus On Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Think True Citizens Of Nigeria Should Focus On Now (536 Views)

Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / Can Femi Adesina Say This Same Thing Today? Does He Still Think True Federalism? / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think True Citizens Of Nigeria Should Focus On Now by lovemoi2(f): 5:31pm On May 30, 2015
1. Forget the past and focus on the future. ( It is not about who you voted for or which party is the best, we all share a new president.)

2. If you are a citizen of Nigeria pray for the president to keep his promises. (Remember if he fails the citizens will suffer not him)

3. Let us keep our differences aside and focus on a new Nigeria (let us work together for our own good)

4. Be united and remember we are all one, regardless of what part of Nigeria we hail from

5. Instead of spending the whole day on the computer, go out and be productive (unless if your income comes from the computer/ internet like Seun of Nairaland)

6. We should learn to give constructive criticism, insults never help (well including me)

7. If you have any additional tips/ advice please add to this

1 Like

Re: What I Think True Citizens Of Nigeria Should Focus On Now by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
Stop shouting corruptuion and indiscipline without we ourselves curbing our habit of working things out through 'connections' and money"

1 Like

Re: What I Think True Citizens Of Nigeria Should Focus On Now by hadura29(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2015
To all those who loves to insult themselves in the political section, please swallow these pieces of advise. Danke....

1 Like

Re: What I Think True Citizens Of Nigeria Should Focus On Now by lovemoi2(f): 11:47am On May 31, 2015
^^^
So true

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty - Saharareporte / Nigeria Mechanic Manufactures Dredged / Lol, On Point All Coz Of Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.