Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Would They Want To Keep This Fuel Till Monday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Would They Want To Keep This Fuel Till Monday (515 Views)

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) / How To Survive This Fuel And Electricity Scarcity. / Chinese Soldier Faces A TANK, They Want To Make Him A Man Of Steel "Fearless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Would They Want To Keep This Fuel Till Monday by gabriel74: 6:04pm On May 30, 2015
I walk up to oando fueling station at after Ajah,I saw a tanker offloading fuel, with joy,I asked the fuel attendant waooo that is tanker offloading fuel,that means I'm going to get fuel ,annoyingly, he responded,we are not selling it now not even tomorrow but till Monday...nawaoo

Edited
They started today sunday

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Clip / Hurting but true facts about men and women. Enjoy / My Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.