Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate (5084 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / With Less Than N6000, Start A Biz That Will Create Weekly/monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by saintgp(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
i ve got a reality tv show that if invested on cn yield an outstanding yearly profit....contact me if interested and i will send you a synposis of d show:saintgp67@gmail.com.
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by colabo: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello. I live in a rural area nd dere are good business opportunities I have been researching about here. If we can mke do of a capital less dan dat. I knw d returns will be very high. 09035916699
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by lolostic: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
get 2 pcs of extravator with minimum of 80k daily without stress for many years. contact me for more info lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by Debesther: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hello intending investors,
What ever business you must go into must be in direction of divesting anticipated by Muhammad Buhari's government.which favors AGRICULTURE and ANIMAL FEEDS PRODUCTION.
Don't forget the federal government will make single digit interest rate loans available to those in this industries for business expansion.
This are business that can earn you an empire if you are a diligent in investing.
Don't mind people who are telling you unrealistic ROI.
If your offer is good and well spelt out legally,then I can come in as a technical/research partner.
I am into security and investment businesses, but consulting for people on Agriculture related businesses.
Inbox me on bribointernational@gmail.com
Whatsaap me on 08074463525
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by Postivechange: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dear OP,
I am into Agric Business, now moving into the business of cattle, cow in particular after going through intensive training on the business. I have the market for the cows where the demand is more than the supply. The ROI is very good but I don't have the required capital to start off, it is a very good business and would want us to be partners. You can contact me on tommywhale01@gmail.com for more details
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by rhames(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Invest in my bakery and confectionery business : a start up.

email me for details oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by unikazzy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
investing in oil and gas won't be a bad idea. this can be achieve through renting a filling station where fuel can be dispense for retail consumption. I bet u ...u won't regret going into it
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by PMIcon(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Hello,

I have a unique online real estate idea that fits your budget and will work out more than just fine.
Please PM me or reach me on mailboominn@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by mcdc: 3:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Y OU CAN PURCHASE A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY ALONG LEKKI - EPE EXP WAY AND LEASE IT OUT TO A COMPANY ....... THE LAND WILL BE APPRIATING WHILE U ARE MAKING YOUR MONEY. WE ARE INTO REAL ESTATE AND WE HAVE ALOT OF COPANIES LOOKING FOR LAND TO LEASE FACING THE EXP WAY. BETTER STILL , U CAN GO INTO HOSTITALITY BIZ .

ANOTHER BIZ TO BE CONSIDERED IS MARINE SERVICS OR DREDGING. WE HAVE A DREDGING SITE, PERMIT AND A CONTRACT TO SUPPLY SAND TO A CONSTRUCTION COY , U CAN GET SOME TRUCKS SO THAT WE GIVE U PART OF THE SUPPLY.

OR U GO INTO DIESEL BIZ, GET A TRUCK FOR ABOUT 2.5M , PRUDUCT 1.2M AND PROFIT MARGIN OF 500K PER TRUCT. WE HVE THE DEMAND LINK.

PLS GET IN TOUCH...togochristian@gmail.com
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by kingsley1971: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have a very lucrative idea that will bring in a huge turn over within 2yrs and when taken to the hight of exporting same product,,here it is using local raw material to hace a fish product of export standard...you can reach me through my email add for more details: kingsley.lugbenwei@yahoo.com whatapp: 08057578729 personal no: 08050273411...God bless.
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by kingsley1971: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have a very lucrative idea that will bring in a huge turn over within 2yrs and when taken to the hight of exporting same product,,here it is using local raw material to have a finished product of export standard...you can reach me through my email add for more details: kingsley.lugbenwei@yahoo.com whatapp: 08057578729 personal no: 08050273411...God bless.
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by kingsley1971: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello, i have an investment plan that is into using a locally sourced raw material to produce a finished product that is of export standed and it is needed every day. you can contact me for more insight: kingsley.lugbenwei@yahoo.com whatsapp: 08057578729...
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by babadoo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sachet and bottle water business is very lucrative. Remember water is consumed everyday. This business can be expanded into juice , yoghurt and other soft drinks, Since water is the principal ingredient. The feasibility study is available and can be made available to you upon request. :07019199839
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by Jobaye1: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Let's do Biogas
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by gr8david(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
I am a building contractor, invest just 5million of it with me on building materials n blocks industry, we can negotiations the % of interest u may expect from it as turn over.
Contact me on 08068644710
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by PrinceOga: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
You don't need to reinvent the WILL be a part of this innovative investment offer. Visit www.tritechbusinesssolutionsltd.com
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by PrinceOga: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
You don't need to reinvent the WILL. Invest in a going concern. Visit www.tritechbusinesssolutionsltd.com

Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by patrickdaji(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
the best place u can invest your 2m and get it back in less than a month is sea base innovation. What you will do is to venture into buying of spin boats of different kinds and rent them out i already hv a contact that will rent and be refunding atleast 100k daily and by d month ending u will hv a cool 2.5m. What if buy 5 of this spin boats that good money. I already hv a contact who sells and also help u constract your spin boats,barges,tug boat e.t.c so pls information are free pls bt use ur mind make it work fast for your own good oh call me 08130865307 or email me pdaji29@gmail.com
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by dammyklein(f): 1:19am On Jul 02, 2015
sup, have got a massive idea on a particular mobile and PC App which if lauched will bring in nothing less than #10Mill in the first two to three months..All i need is a trusted investor. I also have a huge business idea to run an eCommerce site selling a particular product that has never existed in naija or africa ...Calculated ROI between 1-3months is between 1-7Million Naira...this is not a joke...Have got great teams working and ready to kick start if funds are available...please contact me to present it to you in full details...I still have about Two concrete business ideas worth millions of Naira if invested into...dammyiway@gmail.com...09093307421
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by sccofield(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Hello op I have a business idea / plan which is very profitable and has a high roi if properly managed. I hv done all the feasibility studies and am an expert in the field but no cash to start it.

It's on an ict training center.

You can contact me on 07062359125 for more details
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by Vintax(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
CALL 08168063404, IS YOUR WISEST OPTION.
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by mcdc: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
we own a dredging site around ajah, we can do alot together. pls contact us ....08057700994
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by biznus: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
colabo:
Hello. I live in a rural area nd dere are good business opportunities I have been researching about here. If we can mke do of a capital less dan dat. I knw d returns will be very high. 09035916699
which area
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by nasmot22(m): 3:02am On Jul 03, 2015
My name is mayowa i am into real estate business in lagos shomolu i have some housing apprtment i want lease u can get also get from for good 15yrs i have 10 number of miniflat and each one goes for 1.2m for 15 good years and u will be d one to collect the moni every year for the next 15years and u will be collecting 300k every year for the next 15yrs and thats like 4.5m and ur initial investment its 1.2m and also a room self contain and if u dont mind this is lucrtative business so far but its long time investment u can call me on 08030532764 pr email nasmot@gmail.com
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by peacetravel(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Typumpinn:
Hey Yusuf watsup bro. How is Gaby, Chuka, Ay, Orgo and all. Let's do this bro, You can check my profile on www.angelstartups.com.ng. Will give u a call 2mao dou

You don't update your website. Your exchange rate is still the same.
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by Angelstartups(f): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello @peacetravel,

We actually do update our site, the exchange rate will be replace shortly to our estimate.

Thanks for this.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by FKMagazine(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2015
I still maintain my stand, invest in Oil and gas biz 2day and u will never regret u did
Whatsapp me on: 08052186322
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by nicepick02: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Join a team of successful investors and
invest your fund in a secured fund
management and investment company based in spain and get 2% daily returns, and 220% roi of your total investment at the
end of 110days.
they have been paying since 2011
100% real and legit
for more info
please call or whatsapp me 08148500861
or send me a mail to prince4real16@gmail.com
Re: I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate by rev2214(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Would you like to create a platform similar to Who Want To Be A Millionaire? I have the blueprint for you. This is just one out of ten. Email accesscitygate@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? / Plots For Sale at Cedarwood Boulevard,Close to Abraham Adesanya Round About,Ajah / 50,000 Naira Loan In 3 Mins (now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.