Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan (31625 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Without Alamieyeseigha Nobody Would Have Known Me – Jonathan / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 30, 2015
coolhamid:
This dude appear simple when he talks but appears different in his actions.
You got it wrong when you tried to engage in ethno-religion politics...

No doubt, Nigerians would surely miss you..

what is Ethno religious politics?
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2015
Of course. You are both thieves.
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by Chibex50(f): 10:45pm On May 30, 2015
God kept u alive for a reason...
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by sss2015: 12:20am On May 31, 2015
Dannyset:
Is that why u pardoned a Thief?
Or ur still emphasising that stealing is not corruption? This man remain clueless.
His cluelessness is legendary!

Your cluelessness is to infinity. You can never achieve his fit. Also, you sound like a greater thief
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by sss2015: 12:27am On May 31, 2015
Haters keep hating, Dr Jonathan has moved on with his life. Mind you, we are watching baba one chance in 3D
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by sss2015: 12:38am On May 31, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Some people go just wan spoil their Small good image with another rubbish..
All kudos shld go to d pple who elected and then to Almighty God ..not a Convicted And Corrupt ex Governor who his Govt granted State pardon

We dey find gateman for my street, I no say d work go fit u. As u no get work, come 2morow come start work. Jobless guy
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by OBINERO(m): 12:55am On May 31, 2015
Wen I read wot dat comes out of ppls mouth, it makes me wonder whether we hav christians in dis country at all, must u put someone behnd bars because he erred? There're some oda ways t handle complicated issues as Jona has shown. Becos GEJ pardoned his boss ppl see dat as a wrong movE and becos of dat turned against him. My question now is..the Alamieyeseigha dat he pardon, since after dat incident of money launderin till now hw many times has he been on the news wrt money launderin. As a leader u must not always get it right and u can hardly please everybody, this is wot we must understand as Nigerians. If u hav been in leadership postion b4 u'll realis dat dia are som decisions you wil have to take no matter whose ox is gored. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by Maxymilla(m): 2:12am On May 31, 2015
coolhamid:
This dude appear simple when he talks but appears different in his actions.
You got it wrong when you tried to engage in ethno-religion politics...No doubt, Nigerians would surely miss you..
. Absolutely! He got it all wrong! And that cost him his 2nd term bid...if Truth must be told!m
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by makwonda(m): 5:47am On May 31, 2015
Without Alam, Jonathan would not have been a .... thief! since he also admitted that corruption is just stealing. What a clueless person?!?
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by olatade(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2015
I want to commend governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state for acknowledging the role of chief Obasanjo in his second term victory. He said Obj made it possible, and God will continue to bless you. it shows he's not an ingrate. Someone was acknowledging a man disguised as a woman as the one who made his becoming Nigerian president possible. He had forgotten when baba was fighting for him to formally be swear in as substantive president from acting capacity when some cabals were nursing another plan. And the person had also forgotten when baba was selling him to Nigerians across the country. Taking him from one state to another . after he won real character began to surface and he refused to dial Baba's phone number again to even say baba I just want to say good morning . but when he remembered he needed the man again for second term he started sending powerful delegation to Abeokuta for apology . haaaaaaa, people of the world are ingrate everywhere. Lets always appreciate our benefactors . he refused to mention obj's name during his thanksgiving program to show you how he was pained by the shameful defeat.
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by snapshot: 7:27am On May 31, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Some people go just wan spoil their Small good image with another rubbish..
All kudos shld go to d pple who elected and then to Almighty God ..not a Convicted And Corrupt ex Governor who his Govt granted State pardon
if the State has declared one free then he is free indeed.
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by j1mmy: 10:35am On May 31, 2015
he should thank the stupidity of Nigerians for allowing a docile simpleton like him because president of africa's most populous country.
without such stupid citizens how could a man who should not be commissioner (as he said himself) become president.
He should thank the country for allowing him add 6 wasted years to the already wasted decades.
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by fairheven: 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
A notoriously corrupt ALAMS discovered an mentored
An apple does not fall far from the tree
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2015
I knew it....... Jonah-daft mentor is that thief Alams.
No wonder the fool pardoned him.
Re: Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:
So this explains why you gave a wanted man with an arrest warrant over serious financial crime dangling over his head Presidential pardon abi? undecided

I dare Alams to step in the UK/EU or the US. Even with his "presidential pardon", he won't dare make such a trip because I trust the UK government to dig out another criminal charge against him.

The day he granted Alams that presidential pardon was the very day he was written off completely as a joker by the international community.
shut up,what do u know about nigerian politics,u should be in the kitchen cooking beans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Dines With Aliko Dangote And john Oyegun At Lagos Event / Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.