Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo (22726 Views)

Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Ujupsy: 10:30pm On May 30, 2015
preselect:

abi vice prophet. they have started again. so he is telling me that God, the God whom I serve chose this man, Buhari, who wanted to turn this country into a sharia state. abi? diaris god o

let me ask you vice principal osibanje, when he was chosen by God, what was the purpose of his calling?
a) to destroy nigeria
b) to punish nigeria for not being faithyful and just
c) to use nigeria as an example of how not to be a country

answer me prophetess Osinbajo angry . . . . . . . . . . I hope you know what u were elected for? i hope you won't use god for excuse when it's obvious you guys have no plans. . . . angry

#bringbackourgirls
He should save us all those nonsense talk the God of heaven know those who are truly his, osinbajo do not lie against the holy spirit cos it's unforgivable we all know that Bola Tinubu chose buhari + you

2 Likes

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by isbish(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?
Vice- president abi vice-principal?

Wawuya! cheesy
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by thaoriginator: 11:23pm On May 30, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio anmood make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool
God punish Biafra! NAIJA we know.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2015
jnrbayano:
God chose Buhari, I agree.

Buhari does what God directs, I can only hope.

God chose Saul in the book of 1st Samuel. Saul, reneged on God's directives in same book and God rejected him and anointed another king (David) in his place, still in the same book (1st Samuel)

Let's always pray for our leaders.
saul is gej while samuel is pmb
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by DPChuks(m): 11:35pm On May 30, 2015
Osinbajo talked!! VP Osinbajo talked!!!

hehehe....*dancing shoki*

Thought he is deaf and dumb.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Lionsclaw: 11:36pm On May 30, 2015
adaybayor:

Haters are liable to die young
grin its not true. If the haters of Jonathan are still alive then these ones will survive. Although hating does no one any good.

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:09am On May 31, 2015
God purposely chose President Muhammadu Buhari in order to fulfill his divine plans for Nigeria. Through massive rigging nd sending of little kids to vote abi ?

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by DeBret(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2015
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by teufelein(f): 12:38am On May 31, 2015
this yorobberman, mallam osinbajo, must be a very foolish dark baboon vomiting such comments..he should be stoned...

Dear dark Baboons and dark Monkeys from the Zoo aka nigeria, gormless monstrous Olusegun Obasanjo took your [size=18pt]$16 billion[/size] to buy you electricity, he stole all of it, gave you back a lantern with no kerosene, you thank him, and call him Baba. ‪Foolishness of highest order, only can be found in the Zoo(nigeria).

Brainless Jihadist Terrorist Elect Buhari aka Buhari stole:

1. The $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister in 1977 and

2. The ₦45 billion naira he embezzled while supervising the PTF on behalf of the kleptomanic Abacha regime..... The Baboons as usual elected him their President,...Allah has not started punishing you dark Baboons.

clap for yourself and do not blame me and please, stop nauseating the world with your low IQ! you dark baboons are a complete waste.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by omojeesu(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2015
teufelein:
this yorobberman, mallam osinbanjo, must be a very foolish dark baboon vomiting such comments..

Dear dark Baboons and dark Monkeys from the Zoo aka nigeria, gormless monstrous Olusegun Obasanjo took your [size=18pt]$16 billion[/size] to buy you electricity, he stole all of it, gave you back a lantern with no kerosene, you thank him, and call him Baba. ‪Foolishness of highest order, only can be found in the Zoo(nigeria).

Brainless Jihadist Terrorist Elect Buhari aka Buhari stole:

1. The $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister in 1977 and

2. The ₦45 billion naira he embezzled while supervising the PTF on behalf of the kleptomanic Abacha regime..... The Baboons as usual elected him their President,...Allah has not started punishing you dark Baboons.

clap for yourself and do not blame me and please, stop nauseating the world with your low IQ! you dark baboons are a complete waste.

This is uncouth! What a shame!! The content of your heart must be full of unsavoury things against fellow humans. The spirit behing your mind is against your spiritual wellbeing. Jesus Christ will help you if you ask Him.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by teufelein(f): 12:51am On May 31, 2015
omojeesu:

This is uncouth! What a shame!! The content of your heart must be full of unsavoury things against fellow humans. The spirit behing your mind is against your spiritual wellbeing. Jesus Christ will help you if you ask Him.

u're mistaken me for a christain, unfortunate for you and fortunate for me i believe in the rapist, child abuser, mohammed of islam..
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:36am On May 31, 2015
They did documentaries, they failed. They brought out certificate saga, they failed. They said he was sick, they failed. They said he is an extremist, they still failed. This reminds me of Isaiah 54:15 'They shall surely gather but because they are not from God, they shall surely scatter'(Now PDP don scatter). If God be for you, who can be against you. Buhari's victory is purely God's intervention, believe it.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by tabolaji: 2:39am On May 31, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?

Ask Google! And if you don't know that too, sorry you are not meant to be here.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:41am On May 31, 2015
teufelein:

u're mistaken me for a christain, unfortunate for you and fortunate for me i believe in the rapist, child abuser, mohammed of islam..

I think you must be Kemi Olunloyo, but please purge your mind of vile.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by NobleG1(m): 3:07am On May 31, 2015
NO! Remove your fictitious god from this government! I wonder what your non-existing god was doing when this country was going through hell in the hands of criminals who called themselves leaders, and since the masacres of innocent people by BHaram?
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by M4gunners: 4:21am On May 31, 2015
Phinagold:

Pls who is osinbajo?
I heard Jagaban Children took the position of his own Children at the Eagle Square hehe.

1 Like

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:39am On May 31, 2015
The dwarf has spoken and we must not take it beyond his height
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by deebrain(m): 5:41am On May 31, 2015
The problem is not about God choosing the people. Its about the chosen doing what they were chose to do.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by loomer: 7:22am On May 31, 2015
Make all of una de leave God alone o, if na God choose, election no for take place, na straight swap e for be.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by adaybayor(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2015
Mrokaykay:
was it down before??.....

Question for the dogs
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by ihatesycophant(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2015
illmatic101:
Mr VP you were not elected to be a pastor but to assist in governance, so stop giving us "Buhari the messiah" crap and get back to work.

Jonathan did worse than that, junketing from one church to another. Osinbajo only went for thanksgiving and no more. He will not be Jonathan that turn governance to religion to the extent of even buying CAN as a whole.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by omojeesu(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2015
teufelein:

You are calling the person you say you believe in these terrible names! You must be mocking him, (and faith / religion and God) aren't you? May the eyes of your understanding open to see the light, The True Light that illuminates the life of those who seek to know the Way and the Life and the Truth, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. Please, talk to Him and He will answer you and save your very precious soul!

There is more to life than this present earthly existence. Jesus loves you. I do too. So long!
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by teufelein(f): 8:57am On May 31, 2015
omojeesu:

You are calling the person you say you believe in these terrible names! You must be mocking him, (and faith / religion and God) aren't you? May the eyes of your understanding open to see the light, The True Light that illuminates the life of those who seek to know the Way and the Life and the Truth, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. Please, talk to Him and He will answer you and save your very precious soul!

There is more to life than this present earthly existence. Jesus loves you. I do too. So long!

[size=15pt]L.M.A.O....dark baboon and his foreign gods, may a.llah have mercy on your poor dark soul, amen![/size]
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by MMBologi(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2015
[center][/center] God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by omojeesu(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2015
teufelein:

[size=15pt]L.M.A.O....dark baboon and his foreign gods, may a.llah have mercy on your poor dark soul, amen![/size]

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

HE LOVES YOU STILL. I DO ALSO.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by elohorayodele: 9:55am On May 31, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool

See ya face, like nkita! Type this article on a piece of paper, fold it, pull off your clothes , lie down, raise your leg and insert it in your nkita Ike
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by teufelein(f): 10:01am On May 31, 2015
omojeesu:

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

HE LOVES YOU STILL. I DO ALSO.

Exodus 20:4...

…3"You shall have no other gods before Me. 4"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. 5"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,…

do u know why real igbos do not bow before any creature?

Exodus 34:17
"Do not make any idols.

Leviticus 19:4
"'Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:1
"'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by j1mmy: 10:30am On May 31, 2015
Nigerian people mentality = the biggest problem of Nigeria!
Never actually research whether god exists.
mumu people, colo mentality.
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by teufelein(f): 10:40am On May 31, 2015
j1mmy:
Nigerian people mentality = the biggest problem of Nigeria!
Never actually research whether god exists.
mumu people, colo mentality.

The man whispered, “God, speak to me,” and a meadowlark sang.
But the man did not hear.
So the man yelled, “God, speak to me!” And the thunder rolled across the sky.
The man still did not listen.
He looked around and said, “God, let me see You.” And a star shone brightly.
But the man did not notice.
He shouted, “God, show me a miracle!” And a life was born.
But the man did not know.
The man cried out in despair, “Touch me, God, and let me know You are here!”
whereupon God reached down and touched the man.
But the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.

The supreme Chukwuokikeabhiama is everything everywhere...only HIM alone is worth worshipping not jesus, mohammed or any other creature!
Re: God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:48am On May 31, 2015
adaybayor:

Question for the dogs
yeah like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force / #whereisthechange Is Now Trending / Marketers Sell Fuel Above N145 — The PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.