Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? (859 Views)

Get Ready To Laugh ....annoying Actions In Nigerian Movies / WRESTLING FANS: Discussion Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 30, 2015
This is an argument that ensued among my friends and i don't know where to stand. Some factors like the audience and setting make me believe they are real while some factors like the deadly smack down and finishing make me think otherwise. What's your own belief about the actions in WWE?
Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by acenazt: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
As real as Neymar diving
Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by docmoses(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2015
incase
Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by R0ckefeller: 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
As real as anything real wwe isn't counted as sport because most time they don't follow rules and other.
Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by vayne(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by frostland(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2015
wrestling is my best entertainment if u want to knw Hw real it is den u should watch TNA it is much more violent Dan wwe or raw
Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 30, 2015
Wrestling is a script professionally acted by those clown entertainers, funny enough only clowns get entertained by that shit.

1 Like

Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by pdppower: 10:00pm On May 30, 2015
The fights are not real one bit. They are scripted and only made to look real, although there might be cases of the wrestlers getting injured, most of the injuries are faked. When Dean Ambrose was attacked by Seth Rollins and he was said to be out for some weeks, Ambrose actually went to complete a movie he was taking part in. The same thing applies to Randy Orton. When he was attacked by the same Rollins, Orton only took out time to attend to some things under the guise of career threatening injury.
Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 30, 2015
Thugnificient:
This is an argument that ensued among my friends and i don't know where to stand. Some factors like the audience and setting make me believe they are real while some factors like the deadly smack down and finishing make me think otherwise. What's your own belief about the actions in WWE?

The moves that we do take years to PRACTICE and to do SAFELY,
We urge all our WWE fans NEVER TO TRY COPYING THE MOVES THAT WE DO ELSE, WHERE AT HOME OR SCHOOL.
STAY SAFE DONT TRY THIS AT HOME. Hope that answered your question.
Re: How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? by parrotibaba(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2015
WWE is a scripted sport ,in fact all pro wrestling organizations r scripted ,be it TNA ,WWE ,ROH or various independent circuits however most of d stuff de do r real ,real in d sense dat if attempted in real life ,u might be injured as d superstars r professionally trained n perform dia skills in a protected setting ,like d mat outside/in d ring ...also d job of d referee is to tell d wrestlers when it's time to finish up d fight for another

Most of dia injuries r fake like someone already pointed out n most of dia names r fake ,Kane n d undertaker r not real life brothers ,Rusev is not a Russian ,he is Bulgarian n his in ring announcer Lana ,is American not Russian

(1) (Reply)

Watch Ex Bbnaija Teddy A – Down ( Dir By Avalon Okpe ) Video / BBC UK Has Done An In Depth Report On #khafi's Sexual Video / Nigerias’ Trending Tiktok Videos (That will get you cracking your ribs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.