Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? (1300 Views)

See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. / Whats The Funniest Post, Comment, Picture Or Anything That Made You REALLY LAUGH / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? by sonofjos(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2015
For me, it's the post on swarez who was quoted as saying "I'll never bite anyone again" it's a long time when I saw it, but I remembered it today and busted out laughing. Waiting to hear yours.

Re: Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? by dapyd1(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? by DuchessLily(f): 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
Thinking
Re: Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
Lots,, can't even pinpoint them. Nlers r quite annoyingly funny

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? by Tocheagle(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
Space for sale call 08012345678
Re: Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? by LEvuls(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2015
Can't remember reading or seeing any funny post in NL and even the one you posted ain't funny at all, maybe you should redefine your meaning of Funny
Re: Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? by sonofjos(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2015
LEvuls:
... even the one you posted ain't funny at all, maybe you should redefine your meaning of Funny
Then you you know nothing about human diversity.
funny to some people might be your best smile or somthing someone else would frown at.
Re: Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? by sonofjos(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
DuchessLily:
Thinking
still thinking?

(1) (Reply)

4th Of July Quotes, Sayings, Greetings ,wishes / Please Help Me Get My Car Keys.. / Most People Would Mistake This Photo At First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.