Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) (1251 Views)

FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 30, 2015
Hi good people,

Please help with a soft copy of Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2000 or a link where I can download from.

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) by Tocheagle(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2015
If you use an android phone , go to google play store and download complete "Nigerian constitution" app. Its comprehensive and detailed
Re: Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) by VickyRotex(f): 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
Tocheagle:
If you use an android phone , go to google play store and download complete "Nigerian constitution" app. Its comprehensive and detailed

Exactly what I was about suggesting.
Re: Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) by bakila: 12:58am On May 31, 2015
Ardenb:
Hi good people,
Please help with a soft copy of Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2000 or a link where I can download from.
Thank you.
Tocheagle:
Constitution is different from the Laws of Nigeria. Knock yourself out if you know what you want: http://www.nigeria-law.org/LFNMainPage.htm
Re: Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) by Nobody: 6:39am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

Constitution is different from the Laws of Nigeria. Knock yourself out if you know what you want: http://www.nigeria-law.org/LFNMainPage.htm

Thanks for your responses, it is not the constitution I am asking for but Laws of Nigeria as @Bakila pointed out however Bakila, I am unable to download from the site.

Pls help..

Many thanks people.
Re: Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) by bakila: 2:33pm On May 31, 2015
Ardenb:

Thanks for your responses, it is not the constitution I am asking for but Laws of Nigeria as @Bakila pointed out however Bakila, I am unable to download from the site.

Pls help..

Many thanks people.
That site is for various years, choose the year your desire and click on that year. 2000 has a lot of legislation and it is not easy to download. It is better you look for the specific legislation and then save as a HTML file.
Re: Pls Help With A Soft Copy Of Laws Of The Federation Of Nigeria(2000) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
bakila:

That site is for various years, choose the year your desire and click on that year. 2000 has a lot of legislation and it is not easy to download. It is better you look for the specific legislation and then save as a HTML file.

Ok, thanks a million. Appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Cabinet: Buhari Keeps APC Leaders Guessing- Daily Trust / The Low Hanging Fruit: The Key To Change / Buhari Goes From Nigeria’s Change Champion To ‘baba Go Slow’ - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.