Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Video Report: Rihanna/chris Brown Palaver - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Report: Rihanna/chris Brown Palaver (970 Views)

Rihanna & Chris Brown Attend Jay-Z Concert Together / Rihanna & Chris Brown Back Together Again / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Report: Rihanna/chris Brown Palaver by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
Rihanna/Chris Brown Incident Underscores Need for Early Intervention, Leading Domestic Violence Expert Says

http://kissesnroses.com/2009/02/rihannachris-brown-incident-underscores.html
Re: Video Report: Rihanna/chris Brown Palaver by Grizzly(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2009
why una dey bother una sef about this craze-boi/re-ana issue sef. .
The other day i slapped the hell out of my chic, no papparazi, no interviews embarassed
(i no get chic o) tongue
Re: Video Report: Rihanna/chris Brown Palaver by Orikinla(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2009
Grizzly:

why una dey bother una sef about this craze-boi/re-ana issue sef. .
The other day i slapped the hell out of my chic, no papparazi, no interviews embarassed
(i no get chic o) tongue

I do not hit women, because I never saw my father hit my mother until both of them passed on.
I campaign against the abuse and misuse of children and women.

Well, the following statement is from the spokesperson of Chris Brown.

15 Feb 2009 19:38 Africa/Lagos

Chris Brown Issues Statement Through Spokesman

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The following statement was issued by a spokesman on behalf of Chris Brown:

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

Source: Sitrick And Company, Inc.

CONTACT: Mike Sitrick, mike_sitrick@sitrick.com, or Tony Knight,
tony_knight@sitrick.com, both of Sitrick And Company, Inc., +1-310-788-2850

(1) (Reply)

naija celebrity / Rolling Stone Crowed Eminem King Of Hip Hop / Kim Kardarshian Picks Up Her New Ride: A $274,000 Ferrari! Mrs Car-dashian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.