Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. (654 Views)

Beggars Pray In Kaduna; Kill Pregnant Sheep, Ask God To Punish Their Oppressors / What Makes You Proud Of Been A Nigerian.? Just Name Two Factors / Photo : Was This A Warning From God To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by TOWNCRIER2015: 6:40am On May 31, 2015
Assuming our wishes will be granted within 24hrs,what is that particular thing you want God to do for this country called Nigera?

Personally, I want constant supply of electricity. What about you?
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by mandhi(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2015
Stabilise the system. To comfort all
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by buzquet(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2015
To kill all dose fat, pot belly polithiefcian dat av been embezzling our money!!! Wetin dey pain me pass b say na all dose skinny gals for abuja dem dey give dose money to.

1 Like

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by temitemi1(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2015
$1 to 1naira. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:58am On May 31, 2015
To wipe out the Yoruba ethnic group for me..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by DaBullIT(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2015
To help Nigerians speak with one voice, let peace reign and help Buhari fulfil his promises to make Nigeria a better place
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by enoqueen: 7:16am On May 31, 2015
Constant electricity.
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by lolaxavier(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2015
A question that connotes a huge waste of time...Even if it exists, I'm sure he's no where near this continent...
Leaders should work hard to transform the country. It's time we stopped hiding under the guise of a deity as an instrument for achievement and development. It has never worked and will not.
It is how you lay your bed, that you will lie on it...
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by lolaxavier(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2015
Lemon12:

One message for you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by juman(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2015
Despite one nigeria has failed us hope the new government would not betray the people.

One thing I would wish for is 24/7 electricity. This singular yearning if achieved nigeria is on the path to progress.

1 Like

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 31, 2015
B I A F R A ! ! !

2 Likes

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by ki02020(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2015
Good governace
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 31, 2015
Y do y'all keep disturbing me? I have done enough for you stiff-necked people already.

Ok, because of Buhari; my humble servant whom I love so dearly, I'll accept some more requests from you.

*IssuesCommand* Kafziel; write down all their requests and give it to Raziel to treat ASAP. grin
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by maslong(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2015
To wipe out any body called BUHARI so that the country can know peace.cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:18am On May 31, 2015
To divide this fake entity put together by Con-man Lugard and christened by his harlot girlfriend angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by truefact: 8:23am On May 31, 2015
The best thing God can do for Nigeria is to allow and help Biafra to be actualized, then hausas and yorubas can have peace and be progressive

1 Like

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:25am On May 31, 2015
Lemon12:
you stand a better chance being mayor of new york than seeing the above come true.

1 Like

Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 31, 2015
Am angry at the way some people in Nairaland carry on with their lives. Why on earth will people be praying for bad things now that we have all agreed to move forward and move better?
Henceforth anyone who wish for failure of this new government will not live to see success. Some people did it to Jonathan and leave millions of people in the northeast suffering.

A prayer for the government is to us our own portion because the success of the government is our success.
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by Polithiefcian(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2015
buzquet:
To kill all dose fat, pot belly polithiefcian dat av been embezzling our money!!! Wetin dey pain me pass b say na all dose skinny gals for abuja dem dey give dose money to.

cry embarassed
Re: Just Name One Thing, You Want God To Do For Nigeria. by cold(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2015
I'll ask god to show thyself and explain why he thinks it is justified to watch people kill and killed in his name. While he's at it,he should just go ahead and tell us which religion is the right one and the fit and proper way to worship him. This singular act by god would save millions of lives

(1) (Reply)

The Extraordinary Spender Called Aisha Buhari / Saraki The New Political Guru - Tinubu Has Been Taught A Political Lesson. / Wike Gets N10b To Pay-off Patience Jonathan, Others—rivers APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.