Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! (3079 Views)

Waec Announces Opening Date For Gce Registration / Waec, Waec Gce ,neco 2016/2017 Registration Forms , Special Center & Exams Runs / Private Tutor For GCE, WAEC And NECO, UTME and PUTME Or Any Other O-level Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! by enoqueen: 7:02am On May 31, 2015
Holla me if you av a special center pls....
Re: Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! by enoqueen: 12:28pm On May 31, 2015
Genuine person pls
Re: Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! by Emodeee: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2015
In lagos? Holla at me.
Re: Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! by homodarah(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2015
It is really and you will make all ur paper once I stayed @alagbado contact me on 07062435886 or BBM 265647D9
Re: Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Read and pass with yo personal efffort...
Re: Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! by Aspiregreat: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2015
You can read and pass you don't have rely on any material for support...

Believe in yourself..! Most important such frivolity won't lead you Nowhere.....

2 Likes

Re: Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! by essentialone(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18
Aspiregreat:
You can read and pass you don't have rely on any material for support...

Believe in yourself..! Most important such frivolity won't lead you Nowhere.....

dey whine yourself. Most of those you dance and campaign for during elections all used special centers. Certificate is not always a test of intelligence. If you cannot pass it by yourself, pay someone to do it for you. So long as you get the Certificate you need to pursue more important things that can give you money or career in life. This is Nigeria. Get used to it.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Aspirants Whatsapp Group / List Of Universities In Lagos / Water Wash Away Tarred Road In UNN Under A Week(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.