Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari (8168 Views)

Plug Revenue Leakages, Sanusi Tells Buhari / If You’re The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Tackle Corruption? / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by mcfoxy(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2015
NBA hv come wit thire own stractage to enhance they puket,I there by advocate to prob NBA first
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by hizaya61(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2015
music lover download dj dbeat mixxer june edition 9ja mix

http://manyuploading.com/nbmwphbb1gi5/dj_dbeat_mixxer_june_edition.lite.mp3.htm

download once ask for more
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by decepticos(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2015
he'll have to pull some merlin, Thor, Loki or Morgana jinx for that to happen but then again, things may change
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Polithiefcian(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2015
buzquet:
PMB pls use ur first 100 days in office to sentence al dose fat, pot belly polithiefcian to KIRIKIRI facilities! !!!!!
undecided

tongue
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2015
Don't worry NBA we will inform PMB that you have finally found your voices after years of been domicile.

Useless organization.
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2015
jazz04:
Report petrol stations selling above ₦87 in and around your area to {DPR} Department Of Petroleum Resources On: 012790000. Be An Instrument Of Change. When you Dial the number, listen to a voice prompt, dial 9, then pass the information across Pass it on till it gets to everyone .. #NewNigeria
in my area most of the stations are selling BELOW # 87. Should I still report pls.
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by liveexoticfish: 10:24am On May 31, 2015
Fellow Nigerians its only one parasite that eating up our country like cancer its CORRUPTION if this govement can tackled it all the others will fall in can someone proof me wroug ?
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:41am On May 31, 2015
MUMU, U NOR DEY TIRE? ABEG GO SIT DOWN
eedriyz:
NBA right on point... Someone above me said they are looking to make money from such cases... Who cares? As long as it returns our money

saTANoids wants him to give them the things PDP can't give in 16 years in 1 day.

I even heard some of them saying they saw no changes. meanwhile GEJ is back in Otueke and Army command zone is already on it's way to Maiduguri at the very face of the BH.
Go back to your dictionaries folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by tunapius(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2015
Security nko? Abi una lik dis killing of a thing¿
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:47am On May 31, 2015
NBA do u think sai baba one chance understands all these things ur saying?
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Osama10(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2015
They are one of the major problems we have in this country, I stole 23billion naira and u ask me to pay 750k as fine.

Someone else stole just a phone and he gets death sentence.

NBA where were u guys then? angry
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by eedriyz(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2015
jack67:
MUMU, U NOR DEY TIRE? ABEG GO SIT DOWN

Someone looked pained! Kiss my azz. Doorh
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:29am On May 31, 2015
how much buhari don give you? o boy go find job
eedriyz:

Someone looked pained! Kiss my azz. Doorh
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2015
Nicepoker:
in my area most of the stations are selling BELOW # 87. Should I still report pls.
u ar free nah angry cry
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by eedriyz(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2015
jack67:
how much buhari don give you? o boy go find job

Unlike militants like you, I've got a business. One I personally started
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Trustyd1(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2015
NBA that has been a comic association. We've seen n heard a lot from them this past years. Someone who stool 25m was ask 2 pay 500k but if a poor man still phone he'll be hang. I think they have 2be probe for all the cases they have precised over, how they won and lost. The evidence they rest their cases on. NBA Was given free hand by the part admin but they used it to fill up their pocket.
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by kawkab: 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
Trustyd1:
NBA that has been a comic association. We've seen n heard a lot from them this past years. Someone who stool 25m was ask 2 pay 500k but if a poor man still phone he'll be hang. I think they have 2be probe for all the cases they have precised over, how they won and lost. The evidence they rest their cases on. NBA Was given free hand by the part admin but they used it to fill up their pocket.

Thank you my brother,

So it was Jonathan's responsibility to pass the PIB and other Bills into law? In what ways did the NBA mount pressure on the the National Assembly to pass the bills they mentioned.

It is now fashionable to lay all blames on GEJ even on matters that shouldmbe other people's responsibility.
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 31, 2015
So every people and every tribe and every personns and every individual and every organisation and every manner of living things are now forming to be ex-LEADERS or adviser to the President.
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by mdmudy: 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
MUDY>To remind the new govt of positive steps to nation building should be highly commended of the NBA,all hands should be on deck to make the CHANGE a reality.Nigeria should take its rightful position in the continent of africa,please let's come togther and make Nigeria GREAT
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by ladygogo: 2:21pm On May 31, 2015
Lol. My former boss. Fugging lawyers. cheesy
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by sleek82(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
Please people should just leave this man to work....they should stop prioritizing what should be done to him. This one would say chibok girls, that one would say probe petroleum sector, another one would say energy like say no be their mouth dem dey fight to feed.....mschew! Even an slowpoke knows what to tackle first in Nigeria!
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by sleek82(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
shadowgwalker:
So every people and every tribe and every personns and every individual and every organisation and every manner of living things are now forming to be ex-LEADERS or adviser to the President.
God bless you!..... just my thoughts too. Every mumu and agbero don turn advisers to the president!
Re: Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 31, 2015
sleek82:
God bless you!..... just my thoughts too. Every mumu and agbero don turn advisers to the president!
I jst tire, Buhari is a focused man...they tend to forget.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extremely Graphic Photo. Girl Commits Suicide On Rail Way / Insecurity: Makinde Vows To Deal With Anyone Found Wanting / NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.