Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. (1231 Views)

10 Fact-ions I Dare You Not To Laugh (scene One) / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / Most Hilarious Wedding Picture . Time To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by sunquiyahki(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2015
Pastor: If you are fellowshipping with us for the first time in this church, "The New life Church", You are so special to us. The whole church will like to know your name.

New comer: I'm Dele Ogbeche. (church...shouts and cheers).

Pastor: Halleluyah!

Church: Amen.

Pastor: Mr. Dele Ogbeche, do you have any prayer request you want the chuch to pray for you?

Ogbeche: Yes sir. The church should help me pray that God should promote my business in this church more than how He promoted it in my former church.

Church:AAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN.

Pastor: Church, I will want you to use the whole of your strength to pray this prayer for him that "Oh Lord, promote this Mr. Ogbeche's business in this church" (speaks in tongues ...masokokokokole sebede) Thus saith the Lord, Listen, that your business shall sell in this church more than where you are coming from in thousand/million folds.

Church/Ogbeche: AAAAAAAAAMMMMMM
MMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNN

Pastor: Mr. Ogbeche, open your eyes. You left your former church because the business was not selling very well abi?

Ogbeche: Yes sir. Actually it was selling at first because the pastor had like 7 children and the children started dying one by one and they were buying the casket they use to burry them from me. Likewise, the church members started dying small small so my business was growing because they were all buying the casket from me. By the grace of God sir, I make casket.

Pastor: Mr. Ogbeche, abi ko fe da fun yin ni? Ori e buru ni? Please stand up. Church, you will pray, oh Lord destroy Mr. Ogbeche's life permanently if he refused to leave this church immediately...

Church: IN JESUSSSSSSSSS NAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
FATHERRRRRRRRRR

Pastor: (looks at him as he runs out of the church)
OLORI BURUKU.... hapi sunday

3 Likes

Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by chekasforchekas: 8:02am On May 31, 2015
Thanks and happy sunday
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by clintino700(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2015
Lool grin grin

Abi oh
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On May 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin I usually wonder how these casket business owners pray, imagine sitting close to a casket seller in church and listening to his prayer points cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by Nobody: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
Op ori e ti daaru grin u don make me over laff dis morning.. God bless u bro
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by sunquiyahki(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2015
adeekiti:
Op ori e ti daaru grin u don make me over laff dis morning.. God bless u bro

Lol. emabinu sir! Amen and you too.
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2015
sunquiyahki:

Lol. emabinu sir! Amen and you too.
amen thanks
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by loomer: 8:13am On May 31, 2015
Nice one
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by tayebest(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2015
"Oh Lord, promote this Mr. Ogbeche's business in this church" (speaks in tongues ...masokokokokole sebede) Thus saith the Lord,
This part got my rib cracked... grin grin grin
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by tayebest(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2015
loomer:
Nice once
Nice One
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by loomer: 8:41am On May 31, 2015
tayebest:
Nice One

Thanks na error.
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by Whizpeter(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2015
STALE
Re: This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. by danio24ng(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2015
I love Nairalnders, nice format bro.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious, But Very True Photo. / Who Will Die? / "Pure Water" Names In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.