Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (1090 Views)

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by suyamasta(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2015
Sometimes i try to think deeply about issues of life and death, im finding it difficult to identify in both popular religions in naija! if a mentally ill or mad person dies, where is his/her destination in the afterlife?

2 Likes

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 31, 2015
From an islamic perspective, account(good/bad deed) isn't taken for a mad person until he/ she regains sanity.
Now whether or not he/she will enter heaven or hell is God's to judge. But as far as stated such person isn't with sins for as long as such person isn't sane
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 31, 2015
Depends on what he used his healthy life to do.

So make best use of the time you have now...tomorrow may be too late
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by suyamasta(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2015
qbd2:
From an islamic perspective, account(good/bad deed) isn't taken for a mad person until he/ she regains sanity.
Now whether or not he/she will enter heaven or hell is God's to judge. But as far as stated such person isn't with sins for as long as such person isn't sane
k tnx for ur response! but what if d person didnt regain sanity b4 death?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by suyamasta(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2015
BiHung:
Depends on what he used his healthy life to do.
So make best use of the time you have now...tomorrow may be too late
K tnx for ur response, but are you using logic to answer or is it from a religous view which u are certain of?
Mind you some people are born with mentally unstable conditions! and those people grow to become adults, till they die!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by DankemzI(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2015
The person is sick! Mentally unstable, unlike sane humans that think through before taking any action i belief what ever the Mentally Unstable must have done during his or her lifetime will not be used against him or her as the case may be!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by suyamasta(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2015
DankemzI:
The person is sick! Mentally unstable, unlike sane humans that think through before taking any action i belief what ever the Mentally Unstable must have done during his or her lifetime will not be used against him or her as the case may be!
ok i wld have guessed same too but i wanted to be sure!
Mind you some people are born with mentally unstable conditions! and those people grow to become adults, till they die!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by jokinexcel(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2015
According to catholic teaching a mad person will receive judgment based on his past deeds before he became mad, and after he regain his mental health. If he ever gets well. His actions during his mad state cannot be used to judge him
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by suyamasta(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2015
ok tnx for ur responses!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by yvonne111(f): 9:11am On May 31, 2015
suyamasta:
Sometimes i try to think deeply about issues of life and death, im finding it difficult to identify in both popular religions in naija! if a mentally ill or mad person dies, where is his/her destination in the afterlife?
being mad can be illustrated to being in a deep coma u dnt knw wat u are doing...the live the persn lived b4 running mad matters
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by suyamasta(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2015
yvonne111:
being mad can be illustrated to being in a deep coma u dnt knw wat u are doing...the live the persn lived b4 running mad matters
k tnx for the perspective
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 31, 2015
Then of course no sins on such person, but account wouda been taken prior to the person's insanity right? So those deeds of pre insanity will read.
suyamasta:

k tnx for ur response! but what if d person didnt regain sanity b4 death?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by suyamasta(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2015
qbd2:
Then of course no sins on such person, but account wouda been taken prior to the person's insanity right? So those deeds of pre insanity will read.
Ok tnx for ur incisive response
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by oaroloye(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
SHALOM!

suyamasta:

When people die, and when any creature dies, a manifestation appears to interrogate it for an account of its entire life history from birth. If it is unable to provide it, the manifestation cuts its soul body open, and extracts these memories by Brute Force, then leaves the damaged Soul Body, to deliver its cargo to Heaven,

Hostile Scavenger Spirit Beings then converge on the stricken Soul Body, and tear it to pieces, in the course of consuming its remaining Spirit Energies.

There are no exceptions to this operation.

THOSE WHO ACHIEVE TOTAL RECALL BY THE TIME OF THEIR DEATH SATISFY THIS "ACCOUNTANT-ENTITY," AND ONCE THEY HAVE RUN THROUGH THEIR ENTIRE LIFE HISTORY, THE ACCOUNTANT LEAVES THEM, TO DEPLOY THEIR AFTERLIFE BODY.

Then they go to whatever fate their previous Spiritual Affiliations earned them.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

IF THEY WERE NOT ON THE CORRECT PATH TO LIFE, THEY CAN END UP IN HELL, OR A PARASITIC AFTERLIFE REALM, THAT WILL USE THEM TO CHANNEL LIFE FORCE TO THOSE WHO MADE IT- FOR INSTANCE, THE 72 VIRGINS SCENARIO.

Ii is an ARTIFICIAL REALM, CREATED TO FEED HUNGRY DEVILS.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Beautiful question, religion really is flawed, the more you question the deeper the flaws shows. Just look at the guy pasting river nile above me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

[s]

When people die, and when any creature dies, a manifestation appears to interrogate it for an account of its entire life history from birth. If it is unable to provide it, the manifestation cuts its soul body open, and extracts these memories by Brute Force, then leaves the damaged Soul Body, to deliver its cargo to Heaven,

Hostile Scavenger Spirit Beings then converge on the stricken Soul Body, and tear it to pieces, in the course of consuming its remaining Spirit Energies.

There are no exceptions to this operation.

THOSE WHO ACHIEVE TOTAL RECALL BY THE TIME OF THEIR DEATH SATISFY THIS "ACCOUNTANT-ENTITY," AND ONCE THEY HAVE RUN THROUGH THEIR ENTIRE LIFE HISTORY, THE ACCOUNTANT LEAVES THEM, TO DEPLOY THEIR AFTERLIFE BODY.

Then they go to whatever fate their previous Spiritual Affiliations earned them.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

IF THEY WERE NOT ON THE CORRECT PATH TO LIFE, THEY CAN END UP IN HELL, OR A PARASITIC AFTERLIFE REALM, THAT WILL USE THEM TO CHANNEL LIFE FORCE TO THOSE WHO MADE IT- FOR INSTANCE, THE 72 VIRGINS SCENARIO.

Ii is an ARTIFICIAL REALM, CREATED TO FEED HUNGRY DEVILS. [/s]
Try again

1 Like

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by suyamasta(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Jamat Ul-vida 2015 Wishes Shayari Sms Messages Ascii Status Lines Quotes In Urdu / [MUST READ] The Last Wishes Of Alexander The Great / 4 Simple Tips To Escape Fornication - By Pastor David Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.