Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Troubleshooting Network Printing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Troubleshooting Network Printing (1313 Views)

Networking Challenges & Troubleshooting / Help With Yahoo Troubleshooting / Troubleshooting Infiniti 3208 Large Format Printers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Troubleshooting Network Printing by jjjkkkooo: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2009
Hello Forumites,

I always have problem sharing my HP 2015 printer on xp. Its either other clients will not be able to connect to the printr server or it will ask for username and password to connect to the server. And the username and password doesnt always work. The printer server is also another win xp client

Can anyone help?
Re: Troubleshooting Network Printing by boro43(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
make sure that your user account is not an administrator use another username account and make sure that it is not passworded
Re: Troubleshooting Network Printing by ELATION(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2009
i use to have that same probs too. but my solution is:

(1) get a multi-port fast ethernet print server
(2) install and configure it to your LAN
(3) connect the printer to the print server
(4) make sure every other computer in the network are configure to print from the print server port the printer is connected to. and finally
(5) enjoy

still having difficulties?

(1) (Reply)

HowTo Change Computer Background Image, Windows 7 Starter / Computer Science Vs Computer Engineering Which Is Better / 10 Pieces Of Futjisu Amilo Pro V2030,v2055 Avaliable For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.