Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Adokiye – “I Really Feel Bad For The Nigerians Calling Jonathan A Hero” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye – “I Really Feel Bad For The Nigerians Calling Jonathan A Hero” (728 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adokiye – “I Really Feel Bad For The Nigerians Calling Jonathan A Hero” by Missfavourblog(f): 9:27am On May 31, 2015
Controversial acclaimed virgin, Adokiye has revealed in a new interview with Vanguard, that she’s pained when Nigerians call Jonathan a hero.
Adokiye said: –

“I feel really bad for the Nigerians calling President Jonathan a hero. Hero to who please?” she asked disdainfully. Why waste your saliva and brain on someone who has brought poverty, national blackout, danger, unemployment, terror and insecurity to our dear nation.Don’t get me wrong, he was my president before now. His wife is even from my mum’s village, Ogu Bolo in Okrika and I know her home. So, they are my people. But my dear, he disappointed me. Someone that has seen poverty before but was blessed by God to change mankind. What did he do?
He forgot us and started forming ‘big man’ for Nigerians. I bet he thought the world was his. Thank God for his mercy for not allowing him to come back to complete his mission of doom”
Adokiye talked about GEJ’s workers, “They were all heartless people. People that could not feel the pains of the poor who put them there to serve then. If anybody by now is still calling Jonathan a hero that person should be checked”
http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/adokiye-i-really-feel-bad-for-nigerians.html

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye – “I Really Feel Bad For The Nigerians Calling Jonathan A Hero” by Airforce1(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2015
Who is this one and what does she do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Adokiye – “I Really Feel Bad For The Nigerians Calling Jonathan A Hero” by Nobody: 9:37am On May 31, 2015
All u tanoids , u need to be checked grin it's very true that we Nigerians are the problem to our own country , how can someone do a lot of damage to our economy and he covered Crimes and criminals under his government and we still see him as a hero, somebody need to be delivered from blindness and mental disorder ... We accept everything dey give to us a nation that's our problem , the man hooked us with subsidy and look at what we went through before he handed over and yet u fools still call him a hero? Damn it's crazy Nigeria is not a country at all, if u don chop morning, night food u don dey ok ? Is that all u want as a citizen ?

3 Likes

Re: Adokiye – “I Really Feel Bad For The Nigerians Calling Jonathan A Hero” by Missfavourblog(f): 9:41am On May 31, 2015
who ever believe that she is still virgin that person should be checked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adokiye – “I Really Feel Bad For The Nigerians Calling Jonathan A Hero” by hensben(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2015
Missfavourblog:
who ever believe that she is still virgin that person should be checked grin grin
How about the message mrs.

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye – “I Really Feel Bad For The Nigerians Calling Jonathan A Hero” by oluwafemi113(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2015
True talk

Truth is bitter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Fly Economy Class With Six Children - Trikkles / Delta State University Bans Miniskirts Among Females, Reduces Fellowship Centres / Nollywood Veterans Patience Ozokwor & Olu Jacobs Pictured In School Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.