Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC (28243 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC / ‘Wike Has Squandered Over N120bn In 100 Days’- Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:00am On May 31, 2015
The Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has vowed to unseat the newly inaugurated governor of the state, Nyesom Wike at the tribunal despite his assumption of office.

Wike was declared winner of the April 11governorship election in the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission. He contested on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, but the All Progressives Congress, APC, is challenging his victory.

However, APC chairman in the state, Davies Ikanya, in a statement on Saturday, argued that Wike was unjustly declared the winner by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Davies counselled Wike not to embark on any long term project, adding that he (Wike) has a short time to stay in office. He also asked the governor not to change the curtains and furnitures in the Government House, because he has limited time to spend.

“Mr. Wike was unjustly declared winner by the state INEC, which never hides its connivance with Rivers PDP.

“He does not have the legitimate mandate of the good people of Rivers State to act as their governor. We remain confident that the Election Petition Tribunal will do the needful and sack him accordingly in view of the materials submitted to them, in view of the immorality associated with his occupation of the Government House and in view of the outcry of the people of Rivers State that he does not have their mandate to serve as their governor.

“As we wait to reclaim the mandate of the Rivers State people, which was wickedly seized by INEC in their desperation to impose Wike as the governor of Rivers State, we wish to state that we will not allow the blood of our members spilled to be in vain.

“We owe them and their families the duty to ensure that a God-fearing governor in the person of Dr. Dakuku Peterside is duly installed in the Government House based on the mandate of the good Rivers State people,” Ikanya said in the statement.

Davies advised Rivers people to endure whatever hardship that may come from Wike’s administration, pending the restoration of the mandate they gave to the party’s candidate, Dakuku Peterside.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/31/wike-has-a-short-time-in-office-rivers-apc/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by oluwafemi113(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2015
angry grin

9 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by midolian(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2015
Obviously cheesy grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:03am On May 31, 2015
If anytin happens in rivers state Naija shld be ready for war Dis country is gonna divide Buhari won't make such risk

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Flets: 10:05am On May 31, 2015
Even Buhari knows that he can't tamper with the collective will of the rivers people.

There is no way it can be justified that <100k votes is greater than over 1million votes. Any tribunal or court that tries to prove otherwise will be exposed for who they are.

Even if the elections are re-run 100 times, APC stands 0 chance but the pronouncement of a re-run shall trigger the agony for the incoming govt.

This time the command center will be split into three, one in Maiduguri, one in Niger Delta and the other in Biafra. And lets see how successful they will be managing three hot fronts.

Leave Rivers State Alone.

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by midolian(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
If anytin happens in rivers state
Naija shld be ready for war
Dis country is gonna divide
Buhari won't make such risk
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Under Buhari's leadership, We will always have "one Nigeria" and "Lagoons". Both are always gonna be accommodating..The choice is yours where ya want to belong cheesy grin grin

42 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by papoose999(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2015
apc dudes in rivers state re so naive...d good people of rivers state voted wike into power...dey re just pained cos deir master amaechi failed in hs plot to install dakuku into power

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by stebell(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2015
Rivers APC is as brainless as their president Buhari.
So the election that brought Wike as governor was rigged to them and the one that Amaechi did the selection was to them ok abi. Yeye people

Wike is here to stay for gud. If they don't like it they shud relocate to Lagos or Abuja where their masters are.

Wike we want
Wike we got.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nicepoker(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2015
Oil producing state. That's why they want to get it bck by all means.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:20am On May 31, 2015
If only they devoted this amount of energy in the last four years in fixing Rivers State

18 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:20am On May 31, 2015
The good people of the land have given legitimate mandate to Governor Wike to govern this state for at least 4 years!

Wike has a lot of mess to clear out. The institutional rot created by the pussy of Ubima will take sometime to clean up. And Wike has already started working by launching the ZERO POTHOLE program. He needs NO distraction.

APC is simply making noise. We dey this place!

73 Likes 9 Shares

Nicepoker:
Oil producing state. That's why they want to get it bck by all means.

Yes. Their ATM!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2015
Flets:
Even Buhari knows that he can't tamper with the collective will of the rivers people.

There is no way it can be justified that <100k votes is greater than over 1million votes. Any tribunal or court that tries to prove otherwise will be exposed for who they are.

Even if the elections are re-run 100 times, APC stands 0 chance but the pronouncement of a re-run shall trigger the agony for the incoming govt.

This time the command center will be split into three, one in Maiduguri, one in Niger Delta and the other in Biafra. And lets see how successful they will be managing three hot fronts.

I'm a PDP supporter but let's call a spade a spade and an axe an axe. There was no election in Rivers state and as such we must allow justice to prevail.
PDP were never smart nor wise enough. Rivers state is a PDP state and off course PDP would have won Rivers hands down even without the massive rigging or blood shed.
If the election is nullified today I bet you wine will find it difficult to defeat the APC without a federal might.
Wines powers and strength was the the federal might. Now he can't control the police or the military and I doubt his chances of defeating the APC in a re-run election.
Let's put sentiment aside and face the reality. APC is now in the centre and anything can happen. Those drumming for war or violence should wine be unseated, I bet you all that nothing will happen.
Let's pray for Gods intervention for Wine but I doubt if God will intervene for him.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by PassingShot(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:
The good people of the land have given legitimate mandate to Governor Wike to govern this state for at least 4 years!

He needs another unblemished mandate. Not the one full of blood of innocent souls.

Wike cannot be governor based on the result of the last election, surely.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

You people always amaze me, I bet you that if we the PDP does not strategies, fast and pray, Wine will be unseated and nothing will happen.
The plot to unseat Wine is thicker now with enough evidences, rather PDP strategies we only threaten and spew rubbish.
Anyway time will tell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:35am On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

You people always amaze me, I bet you that if we the PDP does not strategies, fast and pray, Wine will be unseated and nothing will happen.
The plot to unseat Wine is thicker now with enough evidences, rather PDP strategies we only threaten and spew rubbish.
Anyway time will tell.

Wike will finish his tenure. Period!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

He needs another unblemished mandate. Not the one full of blood of innocent souls.

God bless you bro for saying this. Only the guilable ones are spewing rubbish and before we know it APC have taken over the state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:37am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Both camps lost foolish people. Wike hands are clean and pure, and no amount of intimidation will bend the will of the people.

Get used to it Bro.

13 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by dulaman: 10:38am On May 31, 2015
lol

16 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=dearpreye post=34273356]

Wike will finish his tenure. Period! [/quo]

You are not a good political analyst, its people like you that made GEJ to lose to GMB.
Justice may be delayed but cannot be denied.
I'm PDP but I will stand for the truth. There was no election in Rivers state and as such Wine was not legitimately elected.
If PDP does go to the drawing room to strategies I bet you, APC will take over the state.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by adonismuller(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2015
Even though they conduct election 50 times in Rivers APC can not win...

Amaechi is the reason Dakuku cannot win rivers, people of rivers don't wana hear the name Amaechi.

APC should stop whining and concentrate on Presidency...no be only river state dey dis country....

They just need rivers by all means because its their source of income...criminals

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by atlwireles: 10:41am On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

I'm a PDP supporter but let's call a spade a spade and an axe an axe. There was no election in Rivers state and as such we must allow justice to prevail.
PDP were never smart nor wise enough. Rivers state is a PDP state and off course PDP would have won Rivers hands down even without the massive rigging or blood shed.
If the election is nullified today I bet you wine will find it difficult to defeat the APC without a federal might.
Wines powers and strength was the the federal might. Now he can't control the police or the military and I doubt his chances of defeating the APC in a re-run election.
Let's put sentiment aside and face the reality. APC is now in the centre and anything can happen. Those drumming for war or violence should wine be unseated, I bet you all that nothing will happen.
Let's pray for Gods intervention for Wine but I doubt if God will intervene for him.

grin grin grin grin only in Nigeria, maybe you are the one that needs to keep your sentiments in check. What does APC at the center mean

22 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:42am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=franchizy post=34273476][/quote]

Being an impostor is very despicable! It's corruption. Please, change!

6 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Both camps lost foolish people. Wike hands are clean and pure, and no amount of intimidation will bend the will of the people.

Get used to it Bro.
What I am telling you is that "the will of the people" that he got then will surely have to be sought and obtained again.

And once he gets it cleanly and clearly, APC will have no problems. Wike's case is heavily pregnant. Watch and see!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:45am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

What I am telling you is that "the will of the people" that he got then will surely have to be sought and obtained again.

And once he gets it cleanly and clearly, APC will have no problems. Wike's case is heavily pregnant. Watch and see!

Bro, you dey PH ATM?
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by PassingShot(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, you dey PH ATM?
No.

The whole Rivers may want Wike for all I care but based on evidences of what happened in that election, he cannot be allowed to govern. A repeat must take place.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin only in Nigeria, maybe you are the one that needs to keep your sentiments in check. What does APC at the center mean

You see why they say we PDP are hypocrites. Now you ask me what does been at the centre means but this was the usual slogan of the PDP.
This was why the PDP survived. I bet you without a federal might wike won't survive.
Let's watch and see the end

8 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:49am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

No.

The whole Rivers may want Wike for all I care but based on evidences of what happened in that election, he cannot be allowed to govern. A repeat must take place.

Leave that matter. Wike won out rightly. ....

New election? The same results. I swear.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by PassingShot(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2015
[s]
Flets:

[/s]
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE!

ASARI SAID WORSE THAN THIS.

15 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by PassingShot(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Leave that matter. Wike won out rightly. ....

New election? The same results. I swear.
He won outrightly with over-bloated figures than what was recorded as eligible voters. Continue!

5 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

No.

You have said it all. All I expect the PDP to do now is begin to strategize especially now that wine cannot control the police or military anymore
Nairaland quotes and counter quotes cannot return wine.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by atlwireles: 10:53am On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

You see why they say we PDP are hypocrites. Now you ask me what does been at the centre means but this was the usual slogan of the PDP.
This was why the PDP survived. I bet you without a federal might wike won't survive.
Let's watch and see the end

PDP are now hypocrites, the same party you claimed to be supporting cheesy cheesy cheesy "You bet without federal might Wike won't survive", Only a kid makes a comment like this.

Have a nice day.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Set a Military Armoured Personnel Carrier & a Hilux On Fire In Zamfara / Pictures From Femi Fani-Kayode's 59th Birthday Party / Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.