Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Do You Go to Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Go to Church? (820 Views)

Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 31, 2015
Well, most Christians will most likely shy out of this topic because of the 'blasphemy ' Gospel they always use as excuse. But Lets just be realistic for once, WHY DO WE GO TO CHURCH?

IS it for financial and material endowment which We all like to call "BLESSING"? OR is it really to dialect with God and praise him?

BE SINCERE...
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by kestolove95(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2015
To charge my phone

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by benedictjohn(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2015
to see how much my landlord drops for offering
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 31, 2015
To listen to the word of God, to fellowship wit others.... Not to miss out on the blessings of God, when the Angels arrive...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Ojestas(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2015
To meet with Jesus
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by yomi007k(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2015
Ojestas:
To meet with Jesus
shocked
Really? D last time u met him wat was he putting on? Wat did he tell u?

Apart from d Church, u can't meet him anywhere else?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by nawtibownie: 12:01pm On May 31, 2015
To mark the sunday attendance in God's register. But really, people go to church for thanksgiving, pay tithe, hear more of God's word- it doesn't get too much and work in his vineyard. smiley
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Ojestas(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2015
yomi007k:
shocked Really? D last time u met him wat was he putting on? Wat did he tell u?
Apart from d Church, u can't meet him anywhere else?
Thanks
smh ! sure u know what i meant!!
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 31, 2015
I enjoy worship, it has its own kind of high. Very different from songs or music.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by BlissB(f): 12:44pm On May 31, 2015
Only few pple go 2 church to seek n worship God in truth....i mean only 2percent out of a 100......d oda 98 r just there 2 warm benches n chairs,showcase their wears,cars n moni.....inshort 2 fulfil al righteousness of leaving d house on sun
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
BlissB:
Only few pple go 2 church to seek n worship God in truth....i mean only 2percent out of a 100......d oda 98 r just there 2 warm benches n chairs,showcase their wears,cars n moni.....inshort 2 fulfil al righteousness of leaving d house on sun

Gbam!..... Exactly my point...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 31, 2015
kestolove95:
To charge my phone

Someone should please give Mr JAMES BLUNT a bottle of Orijin... chilled one Please.
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 31, 2015
nawtibownie:
To mark the sunday attendance in God's register. But really, people go to church for thanksgiving, pay tithe, hear more of God's word- it doesn't get too much and work in his vineyard. smiley

The percentage is alarmingly low...
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 31, 2015
benedictjohn:
to see how much my landlord drops for offering

Lol. How much did he drop today?
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
Blossom023:
To listen to the word of God, to fellowship wit others.... Not to miss out on the blessings of God, when the Angels arrive...

That's Good. Muah

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by benedictjohn(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol. How much did he drop today?
I could see 50 and 20 naira
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 31, 2015
benedictjohn:
I could see 50 and 20 naira
#70 .... Not bad...
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by ricsman(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
BlissB:
so, were you in church today? if yes then I guess u are among the 2%
cheers
happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by BlissB(f): 2:39pm On May 31, 2015
ricsman:
so, were you in church today? if yes then I guess u are among the 2% cheers happy Sunday
Lol,thks.....same 2 u
Re: Why Do You Go to Church? by yomi007k(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2015
Ojestas:
smh ! sure u know what i meant!!

I'm sure I don't.

SMK

(1) (Reply)

Special End Of Month Service @ Liberation City / Photos: Controversial South Africa Pastor Prays Gay Spirit Into Another Man / I Was So Amazed Not To See This News Headline On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.