Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website (988 Views)

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by frankman365(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2015
The State House’s (Office of the
President, Federal Republic of
Nigeria) official website,
www.statehouse.gov.ng on Saturday
still has ex-President Goodluck
Jonathan and former Vice President
Namadi Sambo as being in charge of
the country.
But Jonathan and Sambo had since
been replaced by President
Muhammadu Buhari and Vice
President Yemi Osinbajo on May 29.
While the ex-president and the
former vice president had returned to
their bases, Buhari and Osinbajo are
expected to reside in the State
House.
SUNDAY PUNCH’s checks on the
website also revealed that names of
Mrs. Patience Jonathan and Hajia
Amina Sambo, were still listed as
being the First Lady and wife of the
Vice President, respectively.
In the news section of the site, the
latest information posted was
President Muhammadu Buhari’s
inaugural speech.
The official website for the office of
the president also listed ministers in
the Jonathan administration as
current ministers, as pictures and
names of 41 ministers were
displayed.
The same situation was discovered
when our correspondent visited the
State House’s principal officers’ and
other sections.
Source: www.punchng.com
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by shakazuldadon: 10:50am On May 31, 2015
grin

Op is a crass liar
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by frankman365(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2015
shakazuldadon:
grin

Op is a crass liar
Pls I don't have a cure for your sickness, I am sorry, cos you must be sick in the head.
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by Elslim: 11:15am On May 31, 2015
hiya
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by Nobody: 11:17am On May 31, 2015
Who do we blame, Goodluck who has since left office or the dullard in chief and his cabal cabinet ?
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by frankman365(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2015
This is about negligence of duty in this land called Nigeria. Try this out, from the 31st of Dec going into 1st of Jan, you find out that some organizations in this country fail to update their websites(AIT,NTA inclusive) to the current year for up to the 2nd week of Jan. The likes of CNN, ALJAZEERA will never fail to update.
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by psucc(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
When you said the site still had Jonathan and Sambo, I don't understand - Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by Nobody: 11:50am On May 31, 2015
i just checked, it's true
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by Andromalius: 11:59am On May 31, 2015
Buharis team has good web developers so im sure they will takeover and fix that nonsense looking site. And let them do it simple, no one has time and patience to deal with those heavy campaign sites of theirs.
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by shakazuldadon: 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
frankman365:

Pls I don't have a cure for your sickness, I am sorry, cos you must be sick in the head.

Op is a crass liar........ I repeat

Reply with your proof or STFU.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by frankman365(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2015
shakazuldadon:

Op is a crass liar........ I repeat

Reply with your proof or STFU.

If you care to be cured of your sickness, can you just read the post again so that you can see the date the source gave. You just entered the site today after it has been corrected and you are exhibiting this gross disdain for reasoning. For instance, just enter the site(desktop view) and you will notice that the state house is still in 2014 instead of "15.
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by Day169: 1:05pm On May 31, 2015
..yes he now is, ..in his political afterlife!
Re: Jonathan Still President, Says Presidency Website by shakazuldadon: 1:11pm On May 31, 2015
frankman365:

If you care to be cured of your sickness, can you just read the post again so that you can see the date the source gave. You just entered the site today after it has been corrected and you are exhibiting this gross disdain for reasoning. For instance, just enter the site(desktop view) and you will notice that the state house is still in 2014 instead of "15.

All this English, professor and you still have no proof. Even punch self can be sued for not having evidence.

I might have missed the Saturday part Sha. grin

(1) (Reply)

"GEJ My Hero, PMB My Role Model" - Any Better Caption For This Pix / Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply / Women Throng Bank Over APC N5000 Social Security Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.