Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Churches In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches In Saudi Arabia (920 Views)

A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Rich Churches, Poor Members / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches In Saudi Arabia by Dovent: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2009
Can somebody please tell me if there are churches in Saudi Arabia. If there are, how do they operate?
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by georgecso(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2009
No other religion should exist in the Kindom of Saudi Arabia, except Islam. So officially, no church there.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by KunleOshob(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2009
Churches exist in the American community there. Americans are given relative freedom in areas seclcuded to them since they produce most of their oil and control their economy.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by Agbelepawo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2009
Kunle u are wrong, obviously clear that the christian is the most dominate religion in America but their is a lot of Muslim their, but go and find out that all the arabs country they request for muslim to be the ambassador of any countries. so their is nothing like church in kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by Lady2(f): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2009
There used to be Churches there, but they took it, there can't be a Church in Saudi Arabia, not as a building and not as people. So says the Prophet Muhammad
But there are churches in the middle east, they've been existing since the apostles, and most of them speak arabic because they were forced to, it was a way of taking away their identity. Arabic is used today in worship. Sometimes it is mixed with greek. You can find these churches in Lebanin, Syria, Iraq (although they were millions, they are now reduced to the low thousands because of persecution).
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by Agbelepawo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2009
i most tell u the truth, their is no any churches there! if u need evidence u can request for it.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by Lady2(f): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2009
Agbelepawo:

i most tell u the truth, their is no any churches there! if u need evidence u can request for it.

Dude we got it, did you see anyone insisting that there is a church there? After you posted everyone got it. Chill.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by KunleOshob(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2009
A church is not necessarily a building, i know for a fact that there are christian communities in American estates in saudi owned by the oil multinationals. Christians meet weekly within these communities to worship they might not be registered or instituitionalized but they do exist. i have friends in saudi that worship in one of these places. The Saudi goverment allows relative flexibility in these american enclosures and tend to turn a blind eye to what is going on their for political reasons
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by dafidixone(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2009
Our body is the temple of the Most High God.

There are no single building made with bricks or wood in Saudi Arabia. But there are Chriatian missionaries turning the Arabaians to the Truth and the Light.

I am happy the Light fo christ is shining on the people even where the government politised the whole thing.

Jesus will reign all over the world.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by Lagosboy: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2009
~Lady~:

There used to be Churches there, but they took it, there can't be a Church in Saudi Arabia, not as a building and not as people. So says the Prophet Muhammad
But there are churches in the middle east, they've been existing since the apostles, and most of them speak arabic because they were forced to, it was a way of taking away their identity. Arabic is used today in worship. Sometimes it is mixed with greek. You can find these churches in Lebanin, Syria, Iraq (although they were millions, they are now reduced to the low thousands because of persecution).

Please i would urge you to stop spreading falsehood and if you are genuinly ignorant of the events then try to read wide.

There have been christian arabs before prophet Muhammed PBUH and so were arab jews. Arabic has been their language and Jesus himself spoke aramaic which is like a dialect of arabic. If you ever wathced the movie passsion of the christ you would have listen to God been called with a name like Allah.

Lebanese christians are arabs and their language is arabic and so do they have arabic bible. There are churches in Syria , palestine and these churches date back to several hundred if not thousand years.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by javalove(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2009
xtians and dere wahala sha. No church in Saudi Arabia . . Period.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by hajifaty: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2009
Xtians like to prolong matters.
Re: Churches In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2009

(1) (Reply)

My Religion Is Better Than Your Religion / Where Is The Truth? / Repent And Recieve Jesus To Avoid Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.