Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday (6022 Views)

Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by asavibe: 11:15am On May 31, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-xEfXaJxokOM/VWoYqm11OSI/AAAAAAAB6r8/Qus6pr0smgQ/s1600/996524391437497794_181062364.jpg[/img]
The popular actress,Susan Peters who turned 35 today released Latest pictures rocking a tiara and some cheap make up, but anyways i’m not here to talk about the make up but that of her Relationship.

She’s now 35 and in an interview in the year 2011 she said that she’s in a relationship but didn’t mention a name, stating that “It’s Her private life and like to keep her private life private.” We don’t care about Her private life,but what we do care about is the fact that she has to get married and give up the Up and Down relationship, and stay focus on a single relationship that will yield out Better fruit of Marriage.
Complete Story @ http://asavibe.com/old-not-married-susan-peters-releases-new-photos-to-mark-35th-birthday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Rounakid(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2015
Who is she...? :/ nevers sees her before...

1 Like

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by xreal: 11:42am On May 31, 2015
^^^ even me, nevers knows her before...

3 Likes

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Nobody: 11:49am On May 31, 2015
35 is that really old. She can still marry now embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by kokolet007(f): 12:14pm On May 31, 2015
@ OP why that hateful speech! I hate when people criticize people of there flaws afterall she's not the only actress at her age that's not married, plus whatever she put on that looks fake or cheap to u is non of ur business.

She looks beautiful and gracious at her age and her makeup is simply magnificent!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by sinaj(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2015
Op I assume al ya sisters both young nd old are married huh

nd they are also as successful as Susan Peters huh sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by AyeeIdris(f): 1:39pm On May 31, 2015
What a vicious article. Shame on you @op.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Vivy25(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
This article is just too harsh abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Ariyke: 2:59pm On May 31, 2015
Which one is cheap make-up abeg? angry

3 Likes

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by oluwadamilolah(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2015
At op, how did you know that her make up is cheap #amebo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by ice25(f): 4:45pm On May 31, 2015
and you think you made a point ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
Is she not attractive? Why she never marry?
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
Marriage is not compulsory. What matters is happiness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Babytina: 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
You must b a" MAD n' STUPID" person ever by insulting dat lady, God of turnder wil strike ur Mouth Idiot...........HisssSsssss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Agbgift(f): 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Op, there is something called mind your business, u need to use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by keishablack(f): 5:54pm On May 31, 2015
She's beautiful and FYI 35 isn't old. This is the problem with our part of the world, women are defined by their marital status Wc is just so wrong. Who says marriage is the greatest achievement anyway...mtchewww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by LaRochelle(f): 6:36pm On May 31, 2015
Seun Osewa, I strongly recommend that you introduce a "dislike" button. Some posters on NL just need some barracks floggingangry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Ama80(f): 7:07pm On May 31, 2015
kokolet007:
@ OP why that hateful speech! I hate when people criticize people of there flaws afterall she's not the only actress at her age that's not married, plus whatever she put on that looks fake or cheap to u is non of ur business.

She looks beautiful and gracious at her age and her makeup is simply magnificent!
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2015
35 years??
Her mates are getting married every saturday while she is releasing pictures.
Smh for her embarassed

1 Like

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by doreenvee(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
Quite classic.
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by pablus: 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
never heard of her, but 35 is NOT old o. as a matter of fact, have her people call my people to arrange something. she looks nice in the pic.

1 Like

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by mexzony: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
How exactly does it concern you that she's not married.
Disturbing yourself over someone else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Esdb3: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2015
keishablack:
She's beautiful and FYI 35 isn't old. This is the problem with our part of the world, women are defined by their marital status Wc is just so wrong. Who says marriage is the greatest achievement anyway...mtchewww

*in baby noise* "this is the problem with our part of the world. Mtchww!!!! So menopause will wait on her abi mtchww... For your mind you have made a civilised, learned comment.
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2015
undecided
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by itohanmercy(f): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2015
I hardly post comments here..but when I do its becos somebody have said something stupid. @op please explain how dis lady's marital status affects your life and as per cheap makeup...I bet u can't afford the one she's wearing...una go just dey condemn person wey better pass una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by fairygeh(f): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
35 years??
Her mates are getting married every saturday while she is releasing pictures.
Smh for her embarassed
grin it amazes me when some guys use that line to women that their mates are getting married every saturday
You know what, her mates are going down below,dying everyday
Her mates are suffering and smiling in their husband's houses everyday
Some of her mates would secretly wish they weren't married,frustrated,lonely and sad and even envy her who is single,everyday
Her mates are getting beaten up by their husbands, every single day.
I could go on and on
Isn't it better for her to be happily unmarried than depressingly married
I fully support Marriage,its a good thing but might not be for every one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Virus777: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Oh, it's that actress with lovely bags under her eyes. grin
I didn't even know her name. So she's still single? Jesu! embarassed
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
fairygeh:
grin it amazes me when some guys use that line to women that their mates are getting married every saturday
You know what, her mates are going down below,dying everyday
Her mates are suffering and smiling in their husband's houses everyday
Some of her mates would secretly wish they weren't married,frustrated,lonely and sad and even envy her who is single,everyday
Her mates are getting beaten up by their husbands, every single day.
I could go on and on
Isn't it better for her to be happily unmarried than depressingly married
I fully support Marriage,its a good thing but might not be for every one.

You must be Sister Mary

Birds of the same featherundecided
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Olypeppy(f): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
seriously u just insulted this lady#very bad..
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by fairygeh(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

You must be Sister Mary

Birds of the same featherundecided

you wish,i love man grin
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by iamrealdeji(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why are ladies replying op on this thread? All the ladies that replied here are probably in the same shoes with that person op is talking about
Re: OLD & NOT MARRIED: Susan Peters Releases New Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
fairygeh:
you wish,i love man grin

you mean you love me?? cheesy

i love you too wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Causes Commotion On Instagram After Sharing This New Photos / Anita Joseph Show Off Pretty Daughter, Flaunt Her Extra Long Natural Hair / Wizkid Acquires New House In Los Angeles(usa) - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.