Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC (30607 Views)

Fayose In Fresh Trouble For Alleged Diversion Of N8.877bn Paris Club Refund / World Bank Officials Drown In Nigeria's In Egbe Dam In Egbe Ekiti / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
koligs:

It's people like you that destroy nigeria
funny enough, Millions n millions of Nigeria are like him.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Taich(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
Please can someone remind who or what Efcc is? Cos I can't remember

1 Like

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by osimataylor(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
This one sef we go Blame GEJ? Where is Sanusi and Soludo?They should be questioned as well.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by billyG(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
Well paid thieves employed in d bank?no wonder #1000 notes is a worthless as toilet papers,Y can such crime carry death sentence or cutting of sticky limbs.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by AreaFada2: 4:44pm On May 31, 2015
dapyd1:
When we say corruption, we keep pointing at the centre. I know at least 3 CBN workers, they are well paid and can afford a good lifestyle. Now, look at this.
From lecturers, engineers, managers to bankers, students, drivers, cooks. It's corruption galore.
Mechanics are the worst. They kill lots of people.

Na Jonathan abi Ngozi na them put the newspapers in the boxes, bah?
Individual corruption is far worse than at the centre. That's where it is passed on to the next generation, by parents, uncles & aunties.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 31, 2015
Every facet of Nigeria's society is corrupt.....Nuclear War against corruption is the only way! We need a radical solution to cleanse Nigeria's society of this crippling ill!
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by BABANGBALI: 4:45pm On May 31, 2015
Na my brodas and one yeye Igbo woman do the crime,abokii no follow do grin

1 Like

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by blazetitov: 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
This is shocking. I was with the currency dept of CBN Ibadan as a corp member 5yrs ago and due diligence was always put into any briquetting action. Even thou most of the notes(in billions) always scheduled for destruction still look use able, I just can't imagine why CBN staff that are well paid and in a very attractive depts like Currency Dept and treasury dept will engage in this shameful act. Their level of greed is unparalleled!

2 Likes

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Soludo and sanusi shld be held accountable
hmmmmm!
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by seangy4konji: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
Lol....

You wonder where they get the money for CLS,SLS,SLK,GLK,G65 BRABUS

Now you know where the money is coming from....

If na you nko
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
moreInchies:
Baba Buhari prosecute dem...

Help me grow my own o
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by ZUBY77(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2015
Bastardssss why blowing whistle?

Quietly submit your findings to the new president and make some Arrests.

2 Likes

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by pinkguy(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2015
Later the blame GEJ for the fall in the value of naria I'm sure this is happening all over the country the need to be check no wonder all kind of worn out note is collected in northern nigeria
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by busky101(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
No wonder i hvnt seen mint currency for almost 6 years now

2 Likes

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by sademola: 5:13pm On May 31, 2015
basilo101:
Which part of the country dominates the list? Sophisticated looters

Rubbish, the fraud was committed in Ibadan. Which tribe dominate there? Why drawing ethnicity into this, dumbhead?
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by bigiyaro(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
d next pat of dis story is wat i want to hear; how d money was recovered in full n d names of d various high security prisons were diz officials are rottenin away.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by koife(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2015
That's exactly how they electronically siphoned the alleged missing $20billion and some clowns heaped the blame on Gej....I have always said it...there's no how such amount of money will get missing without traces....small small na so we go dey hear how them carry share the money. I dey watch!

1 Like

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 31, 2015
busky101:
No wonder i hvnt seen mint currency for almost 6 years now

My brother na true ooo.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2015
billyG:
Well paid thieves employed in d bank?no wonder #1000 notes is a worthless as toilet papers,Y can such crime carry death sentence or cutting of sticky limbs.

Its because the people that make n sign crime sentences into law are the greatest looters.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 31, 2015
If there is any tribe in Nigeria that should not be talking when it come looks, it is u people. Fine no just dey una blood ra ra. So stop talking nonsense. By the way una people follow dey die for asia. Watch the last firing squad execution.

princdebola201:
at Least they re not going to die by Firing squads like ur Flat Head brothers being Killed like Fish in Asia.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by LastProphet: 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
I know a woman who told my aunty that she got over $2million in bribes over 3yrs of working in fraud detection unit of CBN Abuja. the woman has 2 duplexes in Katampe worth at least N300m. You people haven't seen fraud yet. the key to buhari's success is to collect even one third of stolen money otherwise he will fail and fail and fail

2 Likes

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by lastpage: 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
They include Patience [size=18pt]Okoro[/size] Eye( Abuja) , Afolabi Olufemi( Lagos), Kolawole Babalola (Ibadan), Olaniran Muniru Adeola (Ibadan), Fatai Yusuf, Adekunle (Head, Security, CBN, (Ibadan) and Ilori Adekunle Sunday,(Akure)

Ezenwammadu:
Sophiscated ones

That "Okoro" was the most sophisticated amongst all of them! She even carry her greed reach Ibadan! wink wink grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
ayoolanr:
Every facet of Nigeria's society is corrupt.....Nuclear War against corruption is the only way! We need a radical solution to cleanse Nigeria's society of this crippling ill!

No amount of War can stop corruption.....U said every facet of Nigeria is corrupt, isn't it those 100% facet that will fight corruption?? Abi corruption de fight corruption

In the early 90s the united states declared a war against drugs, From then till now, There has been unprecedented amount of cocaine flowing within the united states. The amount has never been recorded in their history.

In early 2000s, the united states launched a war on Terrorism, By 2015, the number of terrorist organisations has so much increased they are threatening every part of the world including Nigeria.

So my Brother, Its best we don't declare nuclear war on corruption, It with fight back or don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by juman(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
Probably one nigeria might never be a good country.

Corruption is the national anthem of nigeria.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by juman(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Of course nigerians believe that there are other corruptions going on in that institution that are yet to be discovered.

nigeria is a country-less country. A country with bad leaders.
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by kraftykc(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
M4gunners:
Now this is what i call collectiv thieves. But what were EFCC doing all this while?

thank you my discerning brother. Dem day wait electoral outcome to see if ground go still level. Thieves all of them EFCC and CBN alike.

1 Like

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by lastpage: 5:32pm On May 31, 2015
onajo2000:

Majority of the people are Yoruba.... Them go say igbo like money past... Weyrey

This was at Ibadan branch of CBN.

When the "Igbo Branch" of CBN is looked into, you will find that they dont only steal the dirty Notes, they've also stolen the Briquet machine, duplicated (faked) the dirty notes and stolen the CBN generator that was supposed to power the Broquet machine! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hail o, my 'flatheaded' Bloddas from that side! wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by free2ryhme: 5:34pm On May 31, 2015
yusufobinna1:
why occupying space unnecessarily,pls it doesn't speak well of you

attention seeker grin
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2015
Dieziani will be happy that she wont be lonely in Jail.
Wow! See new prospective inmates
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

No amount of War can stop corruption.....U said every facet of Nigeria is corrupt, isn't it those 100% facet that will fight corruption?? Abi corruption de fight corruption

In the early 90s the united states declared a war against drugs, From then till now, There has been unprecedented amount of cocaine flowing within the united states. The amount has never been recorded in their history.

In early 2000s, the united states launched a war on Terrorism, By 2015, the number of terrorist organisations has so much increased they are threatening every part of the world including Nigeria.

So my Brother, Its best we don't declare nuclear war on corruption, It with fight back or don't u think so?

So in summary....
What are ur suggestions?
We should fold hands and watch?
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by skypeople(f): 5:42pm On May 31, 2015
Abeg the tori too long....
Summarizers where are you joRrr
Re: How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC by WetSmoke: 5:44pm On May 31, 2015
Reminds me of a Queen Latifah movie, can't remember the name though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's / Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.