Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help On How To Access My Funds In The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On How To Access My Funds In The US (503 Views)

How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy? / How To Withdraw Funds From Gtbank From Canada Without Canada Bank Atm Charges / How To School In The US With Low To No Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Access My Funds In The US by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 31, 2015
I'll be traveling to the US very soon, pls can anyone tell me how I can access my funds while in the US or do I transfer the money?
Re: Help On How To Access My Funds In The US by indiraserv: 1:41pm On May 31, 2015
Depending on how much funds we are talking about,you can put it in a gtbank account and withdraw with your mastercard when u travel
Like I said depends on the amount we are looking at
tukane:
I'll be traveling to the US very soon, pls can anyone tell me how I can access my funds while in the US or do I transfer the money?
Re: Help On How To Access My Funds In The US by ITbomb(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
If your money is below $50k equivalent, get an FCMB account and a Mastercard and withdraw anywhere in the world
Re: Help On How To Access My Funds In The US by babylawyr(f): 8:20pm On May 31, 2015
Hi op,
What ever type of access to funds you are referring to be it cash withdraw from atm or pos payments, please note that you need to notify ur bankers before you travel.

This is in line with the new CBN directive. If not, u will be totally stranded as ur Atm card will not work.

Take note
Re: Help On How To Access My Funds In The US by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 31, 2015
thanks for your comments.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Scammers New Device / 8 Travel Tips For The Disabled In Nigeria. / Lagos Helicopter Crash Caused By Neglect Of Tradition- Oba Of Oworonshoki Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.