Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,577 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? (1172 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 31, 2015
Hello I have been pondering over this matter for a long time... And its good to share your ignorance..

Please what do we call the husband of a female president... You know what I'm thinking already..

First man or what?

Also will he follow his wife around like the first ladies Do...

Someone please help me out...
Re: Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? by Mynd44: 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
First gentleman.
Re: Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? by delishpot: 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
Will a husband agree so graciously to be called first man? Women slip into the role without complain, with pride and joy so nothing is stoping the man from doing same too. The answer is clear you do not need helping out. You should obly ask if husbands will agree to that role?
Re: Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 31, 2015
Mynd44:
First gentleman.

Are you sure bro... It sounds funny oh...
Re: Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? by Mynd44: 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Samwell247:

Are you sure bro... It sounds funny oh...
Google is your friend
Re: Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
delishpot:
Will a husband agree so graciously to be called first man? Women slip into the role without complain, with pride and joy so nothing is stoping the man from doing same too. The answer is clear but will husbands agree to that role?

You got my point bro.... As a man I will never do that following my wife around...... Especially for this 9ja you go hear "ODE IYAWO E TI GBA ISE E SE"
Re: Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? by vibrio(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2015
The First Gentleman
Re: Please What Do We Call The Husband Of A Female President? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 31, 2015
vibrio:
The First Gentleman

Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs Today Over Boko Haram / How Nigerians Are Reacting To General Buhari's First Few Days In Office / Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.