Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) (23329 Views)

Biafra: Video Of Nigerian Senators Engage In Fist Fight Over Biafra / You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Finally Aljazeera Reports About Biafra (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by moneya(m): 1:31am On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

I'm an Igbo guy. Yes, I sound Nigerian.

I have passed through the naija bridge atleast 6 times this year already. Please give this new government a chance. They really might fix all the wrongs.

Buhari has a lot of restructuring to do. Lets please be patient.

Stay well too bro. Kachifo Nwanna.

i can't believe you are begging for murdering scum called buhari

have there been justice for your brothers killed in #2011?

buhari will rot in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Dainfamous: 1:55am On Jun 01, 2015
It is high unlikely as we see evidently many "Ashenazi jews"repeating on so many occasions about igbo jewish blood connection.We may now understand why it appears that our society of yore was saner than what obtains in many households of Faith. The problem is not the Christian Faith neither is it with the Bible; the problem is with the opinion of men taught as Scripture.And if we must listen to men, then those men whose instructions are same as what you will find in the Bible should be listened to.Swearing and profanity was unheard of. Images of Chukwu, the one supreme Being, were forbidden.Abstained from eating anything that died of itself all are part of igbo culture before Christianity arrived.

“Hear, O Yisra’el: YAHUAH(the Father) our Elohim(the Son), YAHUAH(the Spirit) is ONE! (Debarim/Deuteronomy 6:4)
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:33am On Jun 01, 2015
The only thing that can save Nigeria is to reform it and eliminate injustice.
The CONFAB came up with quite a lot of agreements. We should start implementing them to reduce injustice in the land. OR We can continue lying to ourselves that all is well until it is too late.
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Soreza(m): 5:27am On Jun 01, 2015
PedroJP:

u are an Igbo ? Onye mutara gi ? Onye ahu o si ebe ? Ka, o bu na i maghi na Anambra bu state onye ugwu ga akpoli osiso.

Dika mmadu gwara gi ebe a, o gazinu aka nma West Africa nile i bu otu obodo.

Why would u even sympathize with Russia wanting those nations back ? U are a Yoruba not an Igbo, cos it is typical of u to wish pple's sovereignity clamped down. U only feel for Russia even with their landmass and u don't bother about others who are enjoying freedom Biafra will soon enjoy.

Answer me in Igbo if u dare.
NWANNE mu wa si from orumba south,ufuma na anambra state,mu wa a cho ogologo akuko maka biafra,Nigeria ka mma ofu
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Soreza(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

i seem to agree with you. Even though u are allergic to punctuations.

in my own opinion west Africa should be thinking of how well to come together and form a very great and formidable nation. It will be very good for the economy of the region.

mind you, I'm an Igbo boy from Nnewi. I love my tribe with all I have. Its just not common sensical to split now. The same conditions of the 1960s that warranted the war is extinct now. Plus, should we split we will realise how well we lack good administrators for nation building and restructuring. Or will you trust Nnamdi Kanu and other selfish Igbo men to very well nurse an infant nation. God forbid!!!!
my point exactly,if I have the power I will make Africa,the United States of Africa,in this we are stronger military,ofcourse automatically economically, respected by nations many more advantages.biafra biafra that they keep shouting what difference will it make even if it comes to existence,u want to tell me an igbo man with his investment in lagos,kano and many more will go back to his village for the sake of biafra?Nba it's not possible,who will contest for the biafra president sit?is it not the same former governor of Abia,former of anambra and many greedy igbo corrupt politicians,what difference would it make?to me the difference it makes is a smaller country whose citizens will be running back to nigeria because of assets and to work.so think twice Idi igbo
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Up biafra. .......

time to tier out passports
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Up biafra. .......

time to tear out passports

up biafra
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Remarkable: 5:47am On Jun 01, 2015
xmich:
Its good to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToukriApSY&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

Was what she had to say more important than what the Barrister (Emma Nmezu) had to say?
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Up biafra. .......

time to tear out passports

up biafra

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Remarkable: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

i seem to agree with you. Even though u are allergic to punctuations.

in my own opinion west Africa should be thinking of how well to come together and form a very great and formidable nation. It will be very good for the economy of the region.

mind you, I'm an Igbo boy from Nnewi. I love my tribe with all I have. Its just not common sensical to split now. The same conditions of the 1960s that warranted the war is extinct now. Plus, should we split we will realise how well we lack good administrators for nation building and restructuring. Or will you trust Nnamdi Kanu and other selfish Igbo men to very well nurse an infant nation. God forbid!!!!

NO! I don't trust Nnamdi Kanu one bit, unless he changes, but can a man like him really change? Do you really believe we do not have good administrators?
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Remarkable:

NO! I don't trust Nnamdi Kanu one bit, unless he changes, but can a man like him really change? Do you really believe we do not have good administrators?
go to hell. .....

up biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Remarkable: 6:05am On Jun 01, 2015
carnegiefan:

You talk like a deeply ignorant and irresponsible person; please no offense.

@first bold, so you mean to tell me that you do not see that it has taken second Niger bridge 16 years for some work to "seem" to be happening on site, while bridges and best roads have been built in the North, silently, without noise? And guess what, it was still not enough for the North, they had to have the presidency. When was the last time you used the Niger bridge?
Ok, look at Enugu airport. Is that an international airport? Have you seen Dutse International airport in Gigawa state?
For a region that basically brings international glory to Nigeria, our status today is FAR WORSE than 1960s. Please go and read your history and read up of the true political and development events happening in Nigeria before coming to a forum like this to display gross ignorance.

@second bold: Liberation leaders are not always the leaders that take over when freedom comes. Go and read up on such things before talking. Thank me later.

on your last statement, the two (2) countries that I have been old enough to witness their independence from another African country were taken over by the freedom fighter(s) and those leaders became tyrants (Eritrea) and now in war (S. Sudan). Is that what you want for Biafra? We just need to be careful, very careful and approach with caution, have checks and balances etc in order to leave no room for errors, corrective measures for errors, and contingencies or whatever they are labelled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Remarkable:

on your last statement, the two (2) countries that I have been old enough to witness their independence from another African country were taken over by the freedom fighter(s) and those leaders became tyrants (Eritrea) and now in war (S. Sudan). Is that what you want for Biafra? We just need to be careful, very careful and approach with caution, have checks and balances etc in order to leave no room for errors, corrective measures for errors, and contingencies or whatever they are labelled.
ofe mmanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by goldman777: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Biafra is an extinct dinosaur in the history pages of nigeria stop trying to create a jurassic park here.Even GOD himself didnt support the dinosaur cald biafra if not it wuld have won the war
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by PenSniper: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2015
PedroJP:

u are an Igbo ? Onye mutara gi ? Onye ahu o si ebe ? Ka, o bu na i maghi na Anambra bu state onye ugwu ga akpoli osiso.

Dika mmadu gwara gi ebe a, o gazinu aka nma West Africa nile i bu otu obodo.

Why would u even sympathize with Russia wanting those nations back ? U are a Yoruba not an Igbo, cos it is typical of u to wish pple's sovereignity clamped down. U only feel for Russia even with their landmass and u don't bother about others who are enjoying freedom Biafra will soon enjoy.

Answer me in Igbo if u dare.

I feel amused each time i read people say the rubish that the Yoruba do not want the Ibos to go. Anyone who has that notion needs his head examined. People dont need to print trash just to console themselves. Its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by zendy: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Soreza:
Well am an igbo my dad is from anambra and mum too but from my experience in russia and the way the Russian wants ussr back but can't, all Russians to this day regretted the ussr breakup,for me let Nigeria be One,together we are bigger,most stronger and respected.

We maybe bigger but we are not stronger or more respected and we certainly are not happier. Russia wants the USSR back for the same reasons Yorubas and Hausas want 'one Nigeria, the economic and political subjugation of others. Millions have died for the sake of "project Nigeria" and that project has been a complete faliure. Nigeria was the invention of the White man,now it is time for Afticans to invent their own countries. I'm a proud Igbo man and Biafran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by revolt(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2015
truefact:

You and Okorocha and your like can seek citizenship in northern and western nigeria. ..Biafra don't need the likes of you.. osu is here
For your information, Luxembourg is a country and doing well
personally I think we shld be fightn for confederation, not total split.. Confederation guarantees we control our destiny regionally and still maintain our status as africas biggest economy .. There's no sense in reducin ourselves to becoming a tiny nation in africa..nt to talk of security against external attack.. Nigeria can be great if we get it right.. Confederation and federalism.
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by xmich(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Remarkable:

Was what she had to say more important than what the Barrister (Emma Nmezu) had to say?

Eweghi oke ihe okwuru,obu ihe eji adota ndi ofe nmanu ka obi n' agbawa ha.
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by truefact: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

Do the needful as a gentleman. Dispute me logically. People talking and pushing for disintegration in an era of globalisation.

I challenge you to an open debate. Create a thread and lets argue sensibly on this biafran issue. Since I believe we are both igbos.
I will, since you have requested for it....just the posting I have bit problem with, I will try doing it
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by truefact: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

firstly, the first, second and maybe tenth niger bridge didn't cause the war in the 1960s, the killings and sacking of our soldiers, civilians and people did.

Secondly, did you think about Nelson Mandela of SA, Napoleon Bonaparte of France, Shigeru Yoshida of south Korea, Charles de Gaule of France, etc... When you said that liberation fighters often times don't lead. I promise you they do most of the times, they are in fact the nucleus of the administrative offices.

I don't think you are ignorant or foolish like you wrongly accused me. I only think you are blinded by sentiments.

The eastern governors and elected officials should be blamed for the poor development. Obasanjo in his 8 years in power didn't tar the roads that leads to his village. That doesn't make him any less a yoruba man. Neither should he be blamed for our shortcomings.
Why do you care so much about Igbos welfare? Let it be know to you Igbos do not want your sympathy.

Why is it that your likes didn't care about Bakassi? Is there any specialty about Igbos that you are such concerned about them...with this great love you have for Igbos, I would rather same love for Bakassi people. ..Igbos don't want your love...we hate you

If you must know I would prefer my Igbos worst enemy to rule over me than to be a slave of brainless fool. I would prefer the likes of Asari, T. A. Oji , Uwazurike than any so called nigerian Hausa Fulani and yoruba leaders
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Remarkable: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2015
xmich:

Eweghi oke ihe okwuru,obu ihe eji adota ndi ofe nmanu ka obi n' agbawa ha.
lol
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by SOUNDKING: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2015
hummerwise:
kids
cul
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by searchcorp(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Remarkable:

my friend, for now I do.
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by searchcorp(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Soreza:
my point exactly,if I have the power I will make Africa,the United States of Africa,in this we are stronger military,ofcourse automatically economically, respected by nations many more advantages.biafra biafra that they keep shouting what difference will it make even if it comes to existence,u want to tell me an igbo man with his investment in lagos,kano and many more will go back to his village for the sake of biafra?Nba it's not possible,who will contest for the biafra president sit?is it not the same former governor of Abia,former of anambra and many greedy igbo corrupt politicians,what difference would it make?to me the difference it makes is a smaller country whose citizens will be running back to nigeria because of assets and to work.so think twice Idi igbo

you are a wise man. May your days be long...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by teufelein(f): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2015
i refuse to accept that [size=15pt]a true and a real igboman woman prefer slavery than FREEDOM.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by saintfizzo(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2015
truefact:

You and Okorocha and your like can seek citizenship in northern and western nigeria. ..Biafra don't need the likes of you.. osu is here
For your information, Luxembourg is a country and doing well
And south sudan?

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by truefact: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2015
saintfizzo:

And south sudan?
Myopic fuuuul, what about nigeria, syria, lybia, even ukraine, russia, even north sudan...why singled out south sudan? There many countries with problems, besides I prefer a south sudan biafra to a nigerian slave
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by saintfizzo(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2015
truefact:

Myopic fuuuul, what about nigeria, syria, lybia, even ukraine, russia, even north sudan...why singled out south sudan? There many countries with problems, besides I prefer a south sudan biafra to a nigerian slave
Ur resolve to name calling only reflects ur insecurity.... shame on U

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by teufelein(f): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2015
saintfizzo:

And south sudan?

..you're not a good thinker! all the progressively developed nations around you you do not see them, why s.sudan?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by saintfizzo(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2015
teufelein:

..you're not a good thinker! all the progressively developed nations around you you do not see them, why s.sudan?
This is not a probability analogy, all I'm saying is we are happier unified,russia wishes USSR didn't break up, this is like chosing btwn making our relationships work or getting a divorce, my signature is my stand
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by truefact: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2015
saintfizzo:

This is not a probability analogy, all I'm saying is we are happier unified,russia wishes USSR didn't break up, this is like chosing btwn making our relationships work or getting a divorce, my signature is my stand
And I am telling you, no oppressors ever want the oppressed free....
Why do you care about Igbos but never care about Bakassi? And why do you love those whom you know hate you with passion?
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by saintfizzo(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2015
truefact:

And I am telling you, no oppressors ever want the oppressed free....
Why do you care about Igbos but never care about Bakassi? And why do you love those whom you know hate you with passion?
Confusing.... shed more light pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.