Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! (650 Views)

Her Sister's Husband Wants To Molest Her / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) / Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by ConfessionsNgr: 3:17pm On May 31, 2015
This is a very confidential issue and I shouldn't even be sharing it here. But I really feel I can get insights that will come handy from the comments here. My best friend of sixteen years lost her dad about two years ago. We are both seeking for admission into the higher institution. After a year that her dad passed away now, her mum decided to remarry to another man. The man is a widower, around his mid-fifties and rich. She moved in with him. So now, after like three months of moving in, my friend told me the man started making eyes to her whenever her mum wasn't around. He has daughters too, two of them, but they are both in school. My friend says the man do enter her room without knocking every now and then. He will always tap her on the bum and try cuddling her from behind. She even says she once caught him peeping through the window of the bathroom while she was bathing. My friend is scared of telling her mum as her mum and her stepdad look happy together and her mum seems to love him a lot. Please what should she do before things get out of hand?

Posted anonymously on http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/95/help-my-friends-stepfather-wants-to-molest-her
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by Bilabong(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2015
Police is your friend
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
Bilabong:
Police is your friend
smiley
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2015
Let her sit down there till he eats the cookies
#hiss
Instead of running for her life and involving her mother fast.
Love him a lot And he is about to defile her daughter?
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by taryour(f): 4:01pm On May 31, 2015
Ok she can wait till he takes advantage of her then. When she gets pregnant then she will know what to do.
Re: HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!! by freecocoa(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2015
All these stup1d stories sef.

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Baby You Wan Try? / Who Hasn't Done This / Something That Made Me A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.